Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464161 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #7560 on: February 14, 2020, 09:56:42 AM »
Add Beliebers to my comment above.  That will also attract Warning Points.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #7561 on: February 14, 2020, 10:26:39 AM »
the fact is ...Hall is a darling of many sceptics...my view ..based on evidence ...is that he has the ability to understand evidence of a born again yesterday christian....I hope im not being too unkind to christians.

Yet there are posters here who support him

Interesting you brought up Hall - because how strange the mcns didn't go after him.

Yet he produced many DVDs online and sold privately in the UK.

Stating the mcns involved in Maddie disappearance - and not believing the abduction possible.

The info he put out IMO was a lot more damming than the book TOTL

It was also freely available in the UK - just been looking at these but there are many more.

PART ONE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZV9Ten-HkY   

PART TWO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFk1l_8lxq4   

PART THREE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUPm35D-X3o

PART FOUR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrMUcwy4dO4   

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7562 on: February 14, 2020, 10:51:40 AM »

Interesting you brought up Hall - because how strange the mcns didn't go after him.

Stating the mcns involved in Maddie disappearance - and not believing the abduction possible.

It was also freely available in the UK - just been looking at these but there are many more.

PART ONE:

PART TWO:

PART THREE:

PART FOUR:

I would be tempted to Delete this rubbish if it wasn't so ridiculously flawed.

Offline The General

« Reply #7563 on: February 14, 2020, 10:54:49 AM »

I can't see this post escaping the censor.
In terms of Hall, you're right. If ever there was low hanging fruit ripe for a law suit, then surely it's him. The content alone was totally unequivocal in its conclusions - way beyond Amaral's bestseller. Couple that with the literally millions of views, it's odd that the argument that everyone stops searching when Amaral published his book, doesn't appear to be a factor with Hall's output.

For balance, however, I suppose as targets go, Amaral would be higher on the list of priorities, given his central role in the case. Hall is nibbling away on the periphery, albeit with a monumental reach.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7564 on: February 14, 2020, 11:00:45 AM »

PART ONE:

PART TWO:

PART THREE:

PART FOUR:

In my opinion the number of internet fly by nights seizing the opportunity to make fame and fortune by exploiting the McCann's tragedy preclude any but exemplary action.

Undoubtedly a very comfortable living could be made both for lawyers and litigants but in my opinion the McCann family have far bigger goals such as doing their best for their missing daughter ... doing their best for their twins ... doing their best to live as normal and productive a life as possible both at work and at home.

What you haven't quite grasped yet is that the McCanns have far more important concerns than the irritants of these little people some of whom you feel the need to advertise, who have turned Madeleine into their own personal cash cow.  Madeleine's parents have achieved their aim.  There are at least two major investigations being carried out by Scotland Yard and the Judicial Police into Madeleine's case. 

If you don't think that doesn't indicate "JUSTICE for MADELEINE" I certainly do.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7565 on: February 14, 2020, 11:01:53 AM »
In terms of Hall, you're right. If ever there was low hanging fruit ripe for a law suit, then surely it's him. The content alone was totally unequivocal in its conclusions - way beyond Amaral's bestseller. Couple that with the literally millions of views, it's odd that the argument that everyone stops searching when Amaral published his book, doesn't appear to be a factor with Hall's output.

For balance, however, I suppose as targets go, Amaral would be higher on the list of priorities, given his central role in the case. Hall is nibbling away on the periphery, albeit with a monumental reach.

Have you listened to Hall?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7566 on: February 14, 2020, 11:02:22 AM »
I would be tempted to Delete this rubbish if it wasn't so ridiculously flawed.

My sentiments exactly, Eleanor.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #7567 on: February 14, 2020, 11:02:52 AM »

I would imagine that most of those who have looked at his theories and I include myself, have also looked at his ghastly theory about the tragic  Manchester Arena bombing and concluded he is a " [ censored word ]".

I didn't realise that a loon of conspiracy theories was a censored word.
A crank who has no care about the victims of a tragedy nor the feelings of their bereaved families.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 11:11:50 AM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #7568 on: February 14, 2020, 11:13:18 AM »
My sentiments exactly, Eleanor.

My point here was - why have the mcns done nothing about him then.

It's not as if they are backward at coming forward to sue people - just look at their record.

The way they go after GA relentlessly - why not RDH

Offline The General

« Reply #7569 on: February 14, 2020, 11:16:39 AM »
Have you listened to Hall?
Whhhoaa there sister, I'm not defending him. I've gone on record stating that he's a total crank (my opinion, I'll happily have a straightener in a pub car park if you're watching Richard).
Some of his 'theories' are horrendous; Jo Cox, Manchester Bombing to name but two.
I'm simply pointing out that his Youtube account alone has generated 17 million views and counting. But you can multiply that by at least tenfold for accounts who re-post and re-link. And that's just Youtube.
So his MM output has been seen 10's of millions of times. That's my point. Irrespective of where the McCann's choose to direct their resources, if it were me I'd have hammered him years ago - he's just sat there with his content still sat on his website. I doubt he's a rich man - he's making a decent living as a Youtuber, why not Carter Ruck his ass?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #7570 on: February 14, 2020, 11:27:58 AM »

Perhaps he doesn't have enough money to be sued for almost a million pounds either.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #7571 on: February 14, 2020, 11:34:10 AM »
Whhhoaa there sister, I'm not defending him. I've gone on record stating that he's a total crank (my opinion, I'll happily have a straightener in a pub car park if you're watching Richard).
Some of his 'theories' are horrendous; Jo Cox, Manchester Bombing to name but two.
I'm simply pointing out that his Youtube account alone has generated 17 million views and counting. But you can multiply that by at least tenfold for accounts who re-post and re-link. And that's just Youtube.
So his MM output has been seen 10's of millions of times. That's my point. Irrespective of where the McCann's choose to direct their resources, if it were me I'd have hammered him years ago - he's just sat there with his content still sat on his website. I doubt he's a rich man - he's making a decent living as a Youtuber, why not Carter Ruck his ass?

Especially when he is harming the so-called search for Maddie.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7572 on: February 14, 2020, 11:34:42 AM »

He is merely one of many ridiculous conspiracy theorists ... why bother ... they come and go are celebrated for a while then vanish back into the obscurity from which they came.

I remember when this man first made his appearance he was well promoted as they all are by all the usual suspects ... much as he has been on our forum today ... it means absolutely nothing and is not the force you pretend it to be.

Cristovao wrote a book around the same time and using the same subject Amaral did ... it was a best seller too just as his books on other missing children were ... has it never occurred to you why no-one bothered with him?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7573 on: February 14, 2020, 11:37:51 AM »

Especially when he is harming the so-called search for Maddie.

The Policia Judiciaria and Scotland Yard are presently investigating Madeleine's case.  So what possible damage is he doing?

Hardly a household name is he.

Offline The General

« Reply #7574 on: February 14, 2020, 11:48:40 AM »
He is merely one of many ridiculous conspiracy theorists ... why bother ... they come and go are celebrated for a while then vanish back into the obscurity from which they came.

I remember when this man first made his appearance he was well promoted as they all are by all the usual suspects ... much as he has been on our forum today ... it means absolutely nothing and is not the force you pretend it to be.

Cristovao wrote a book around the same time and using the same subject Amaral did ... it was a best seller too just as his books on other missing children were ... has it never occurred to you why no-one bothered with him?
Agreed. But this 'ridiculous conspiracy theorist' has way more reach. Amaral's book pales in to obscurity in comparison.
As I say, 17 million views is pretty significant. It must be exponentially more damaging for the search if he's swaying the opinion of potentially millions globally.
He's a crank, but he's not small fry. He must have been on the radar.