Author Topic: Who wrote this caption? Jeremy Wilkins.  (Read 6620 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Who wrote this caption? Jeremy Wilkins.
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2018, 07:50:15 PM »
This is the picture that appeared in the papers

this is now cropped down to this. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2018, 08:38:22 AM »
Is this "friend" a friend of Jeremy Wilkins or a friend of the McCanns. Does it make it clear in the article, as it sounds like Clarence Mitchell's words to me.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2018, 10:03:05 AM »
Is this "friend" a friend of Jeremy Wilkins or a friend of the McCanns. Does it make it clear in the article, as it sounds like Clarence Mitchell's words to me.
We have no way of knowing who it was.  But I would think it is unlikely to be Clarence Mitchell.

"Mr Wilkins, 36, from North-west London, has repeatedly told police he is convinced of the McCanns’ innocence. A friend said: ‘He believes they are a decent family caught up in an unimaginable nightmare. He came back from holiday totally shell-shocked. He played tennis with Gerry the day before Madeleine disappeared.’
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2018, 10:22:25 AM »
Who did the waiter see at midnight; David, Matthew or Russell? It certainly wasn't Gerry McCann. On the other hand the whole article could have been made up. The only true fact is that Jes spoke to Gerry. In my opinion that is why the article was written.

Waiters at the Paraiso beach restaurant who saw Madeleine just hours before she vanished, told the Daily Mirror Mr McCann was a "devoted" father as he bounced the youngster up and down on his shoulders.

However, later they saw a different side to Gerry McCann. He appeared disorientated, isolated and afraid. One waiter said "The next time I saw him was about midnight and it couldn't have been more different."

"I went out for a cigarette and I saw a man alone. He was desperate. He was crying and just screaming out her name over and over again. He was completely out of it."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482157/Madeleine-The-vital-witness-help-clear-McCanns-name.html#ixzz4fgLoPJTj
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2018, 10:40:33 AM »
"Waiters at the Paraiso beach restaurant who saw Madeleine just hours before she vanished, told the Daily Mirror Mr McCann was a "devoted" father as he bounced the youngster up and down on his shoulders."

That sounds a bit of BS for Madeleine and the McCanns did not go to the Paraiso beach restaurant that day IIRC.
Moderation

Offline kizzy

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2018, 01:16:48 PM »
"Waiters at the Paraiso beach restaurant who saw Madeleine just hours before she vanished, told the Daily Mirror Mr McCann was a "devoted" father as he bounced the youngster up and down on his shoulders."

That sounds a bit of BS for Madeleine and the McCanns did not go to the Paraiso beach restaurant that day IIRC.

This is why IMO - a lot of those who said they saw maddie on the 3rd could be wrong.

It could have been  -one of the other tapas children.

The one on the trancefare bus looked very similar to maddie.

Offline jassi

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2018, 01:32:10 PM »
This is why IMO - a lot of those who said they saw maddie on the 3rd could be wrong.

It could have been  -one of the other tapas children.

The one on the trancefare bus looked very similar to maddie.

It most certainly could, unless Madeleine was well known to that person - a lot of little girls all dressed in pink, as Jez's wife more or less said
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2018, 03:17:11 PM »
It most certainly could, unless Madeleine was well known to that person - a lot of little girls all dressed in pink, as Jez's wife more or less said

In my opinion they saw either Russell or David with their eldest child. The other children were too young. Russell was said to have carried his daughter on  his shoulders that afternoon. The article was correct that there were two children in high chairs, but they weren't the McCann twins. There were three small children aged 11 months, 18 months and 19 months. It looks like the restaurant only had two high chairs though.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2018, 05:52:30 PM »
In my opinion they saw either Russell or David with their eldest child. The other children were too young. Russell was said to have carried his daughter on  his shoulders that afternoon. The article was correct that there were two children in high chairs, but they weren't the McCann twins. There were three small children aged 11 months, 18 months and 19 months. It looks like the restaurant only had two high chairs though.
David likes tossing his kids around, called it twizzing IIRC.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2018, 06:17:12 PM »
David likes tossing his kids around, called it twizzing IIRC.

You pick up the child from behind under their armpits, then turn round and round on the spot. That's twizzing. A variation is holding them by one arm and one leg.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2018, 06:28:35 PM »
You pick up the child from behind under their armpits, then turn round and round on the spot. That's twizzing. A variation is holding them by one arm and one leg.
We used to have it done to us as kids.  A lot of fun, but it can result in the occasional bump.
Moderation

Offline kizzy

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2018, 08:33:18 PM »
We used to have it done to us as kids.  A lot of fun, but it can result in the occasional bump.

We called it a leg and a wing.

Aww childhood memories something it seems - maddie will never have imo
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:38:03 PM by kizzy »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2018, 09:02:31 PM »

We called it a leg and a wing.

Aww childhood memories something it seems - maddie will never have imo
Sweet 16 at her next birthday.
Moderation

Offline kizzy

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2018, 10:16:46 AM »
Sweet 16 at her next birthday.

Not if Maddie's birthdays - stopped at 3.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2018, 10:55:42 AM »

Not if Maddie's birthdays - stopped at 3.

Some of us go on hoping.

But aren't we all getting a bit Off Topic here?  Sorry, sorry, for my contribution to that.