Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400673 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3705 on: October 04, 2018, 02:55:39 PM »
I am not thinking of Portugal.

Then its very remiss of OG if they know where she is and have done nothing about it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3706 on: October 04, 2018, 03:02:20 PM »
So,Smithman must have been identified if  information is no longer required.
I can't know for certain, but IMO, Smithman has not been identified.  I would class Smithman as a dead end, as far as OG is concerned.  It's pure speculation, but Smithman might have been the final line of enquiry.
What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #3707 on: October 04, 2018, 03:04:52 PM »
I can't know for certain, but IMO, Smithman has not been identified.  I would class Smithman as a dead end, as far as OG is concerned.  It's pure speculation, but Smithman might have been the final line of enquiry.

That would make sense.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3708 on: October 04, 2018, 03:09:56 PM »

... and if this was the last line, and he was 'found' this would have been splattered all over the news as an abductor has been identified and eliminated from enquiries.

So... Smithman...Hmmm
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3709 on: October 04, 2018, 03:13:44 PM »
Hmm I just wonder IF the Portuguese can now shout back a huge "WE TOLD YOU SO"....

Told us what?  They never found anything?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3710 on: October 04, 2018, 03:15:45 PM »
Told us what?  They never found anything?

Yes!.. exactly. They never found an abductor either.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3711 on: October 04, 2018, 03:15:50 PM »
Then its very remiss of OG if they know where she is and have done nothing about it.

Not easy in a foreign country that has it's own Laws.  They can't just snatch a minor off the streets.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3712 on: October 04, 2018, 03:17:28 PM »
Not easy in a foreign country that has it's own Laws.  They can't just snatch a minor off the streets.

Some reckon it was easy enough in Portugal.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3713 on: October 04, 2018, 03:18:27 PM »

Yes!.. exactly. They never found an abductor either.

I doubt the abductor has been hanging about.  Or maybe he has.  I don't suppose that Madeleine is with the person who abducted her.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3714 on: October 04, 2018, 03:20:52 PM »

Some reckon it was easy enough in Portugal.

There was quite a lot of planning that went into the abduction of Madeleine McCann.  Hardly likely to have been a paedophile.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3715 on: October 04, 2018, 03:48:07 PM »
There was quite a lot of planning that went into the abduction of Madeleine McCann.  Hardly likely to have been a paedophile.

Is the A word allowed Eleanor? You have said it several times this afternoon but I was under the impression it was not allowed. If I am wrong then I apologise.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3716 on: October 04, 2018, 04:17:05 PM »
Is the A word allowed Eleanor? You have said it several times this afternoon but I was under the impression it was not allowed. If I am wrong then I apologise.

Well no fridge was found and the forensics didn't bear out body fluids sloshing about in the boot of the hire car either and the PJ and SY have been investigating Madeleine's abduction since 2013 ... the word "abduction" not allowed?? isn't that a breach of freedom of speech or freedom of expression?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3717 on: October 04, 2018, 04:21:41 PM »

The word Abduction is allowed.  But I probably should have said, In My Opinion.  Thanks for reminding me. I shall pay more attention to that in future, in all Comments.  Expect me to remind you all.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3718 on: October 04, 2018, 04:25:16 PM »
The word Abduction is allowed.  But I probably should have said, In My Opinion.  Thanks for reminding me. I shall pay more attention to that in future, in all Comments.  Expect me to remind you all.

That is fine Eleanor. Thanks for making the rules clear.  *&(+(+
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3719 on: October 04, 2018, 04:36:46 PM »
That is fine Eleanor. Thanks for making the rules clear.  *&(+(+

Je Vous en prie.