Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400692 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3720 on: October 04, 2018, 04:57:17 PM »
Well no fridge was found and the forensics didn't bear out body fluids sloshing about in the boot of the hire car either and the PJ and SY have been investigating Madeleine's abduction since 2013 ... the word "abduction" not allowed?? isn't that a breach of freedom of speech or freedom of expression?

Therein is the possibility of why Grange is stalled imo of course.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3721 on: October 04, 2018, 05:01:05 PM »
There was quite a lot of planning that went into the abduction of Madeleine McCann.  Hardly likely to have been a paedophile.

Not sure why you brought paedophiles into it,but hey oh.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3722 on: October 04, 2018, 05:08:09 PM »

Not sure why you brought paedophiles into it,but hey oh.

All of The Sceptics have, so don't wish that one on me.  I have never believed it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3723 on: October 04, 2018, 05:16:28 PM »
All of The Sceptics have, so don't wish that one on me.  I have never believed it.

This one doesn't.

Offline Montclair

« Reply #3724 on: October 04, 2018, 06:02:09 PM »
This one doesn't.

Neither do I nor do I believe that the Masons are involved!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3725 on: October 04, 2018, 06:13:23 PM »
There was quite a lot of planning that went into the abduction of Madeleine McCann.  Hardly likely to have been a paedophile.

Of there was an abduction and if it was planned why would that exclude a paedophile?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3726 on: October 04, 2018, 06:24:26 PM »
Of there was an abduction and if it was planned why would that exclude a paedophile?

Paedophiles don't need to take such risks.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3727 on: October 04, 2018, 06:29:24 PM »

How do you know that Eleanor assuming it is true?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline barrier

« Reply #3728 on: October 04, 2018, 06:31:53 PM »
But they do though,R Black for one.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3729 on: October 04, 2018, 06:38:35 PM »
But they do though,R Black for one.

There was no risk to Robert Black in my opinion that was all heaped upon his many victims he attacked with impunity.

NB all further reference to horrors such as that will be considered OT and deleted.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3730 on: October 04, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
How do you know that Eleanor assuming it is true?

Think about it.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3731 on: October 04, 2018, 06:50:56 PM »
Think about it.

I assume  you are making an assumption that possible adoptive families care exactly which child they get and the other persons mentioned earlier don't. I don't believe that to be correct.

I also don't believe that someone was given a pic of Madeleine and said "get her for me" which I think you are also implying.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3732 on: October 04, 2018, 06:54:32 PM »
I assume  you are making an assumption that possible adoptive families care exactly which child they get and the other persons mentioned earlier don't. I don't believe that to be correct.

I also don't believe that someone was given a pic of Madeleine and said "get her for me" which I think you are also implying.

Your assumptions concerning my Comment are correct.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3733 on: October 04, 2018, 07:13:13 PM »
Your assumptions concerning my Comment are correct.

Then perhaps we can agree to disagree Eleanor.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3734 on: October 04, 2018, 07:15:51 PM »
Then perhaps we can agree to disagree Eleanor.

As ever.