Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400800 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3930 on: February 08, 2019, 06:18:28 PM »
I think if the case had been shown on tbe news they would never have been arrested... If the UK public had seen the face of Leonora... And understood there was no real evidence against her... It would be the police facing arrest and imprisonment

The provenance of the photographs of Cipriano were questioned by a photographic expert in court and it is on those photographs that the whole abuse case hangs.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3931 on: February 08, 2019, 06:20:28 PM »
The provenance of the photographs of Cipriano were questioned by a photographic expert in court and it is on those photographs that the whole abuse case hangs.
The court foundshe had been tortured, are you claiming they arrived at the wrong conclusion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3932 on: February 08, 2019, 06:36:44 PM »

Questioned by a so called expert for the PJ... That is not proof they had been altered... What was proved

in court was

The PJ officers claimed Leonora had fallen down the stairs...
Not supported by medical evidence... Therefore a lie

As I understand  the expert testified they could have been altered... Not that they had been altered
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 06:39:07 PM by Davel »

Offline John

« Reply #3933 on: February 19, 2019, 04:06:49 PM »
Madeleine McCann hope as case taken on by scientist who cracked Stephen Lawrence murder.

Published 18 February 2019

THE disappearance of Madeleine McCann will be investigated by the forensic scientist credited with cracking the Stephen Lawrence and Damilola Taylor cases.

Angela Gallop discovered vital evidence that solved the deaths of Stephen Lawrence, Damilola Taylor and “God’s banker” Roberto Calvi.

Now, she wants to help find Maddie, who vanished aged three from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007 while her parents were dining in a nearby tapas restaurant with pals.

"It would be extraordinarily difficult because it's in a different country and you don't know what's happened to the exhibits," the 69-year-old told the Sunday Times magazine.

"I've been involved in cases where it looks hopeless, so I'm not too daunted by anything these days.

“Every contact leaves a trace, it's just finding it."

During her 45-year career, Gallop has been involved in solving some of the UK’s most challenging criminal cases.

In 2006, she and her team discovered the evidence that led to the convictions of the Preddie brothers for the manslaughter of ten-year-old Damilola Taylor in November 2000, putting the four youngsters originally charged with the crime in the clear.

Then, she was approached by cops about the Stephen Lawrence case, at that time the most high-profile unsolved crime in the UK.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8454583/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-forensic-scientist-cracked-stephen-lawrence/
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/760481/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-investigation-stephen-lawrence
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6718309/Forensic-scientist-worked-Stephen-Lawrence-murder-vows-try-crack-Madeleine-McCann-case.html
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 04:10:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3934 on: February 19, 2019, 06:56:09 PM »
Madeleine McCann hope as case taken on by scientist who cracked Stephen Lawrence murder.

Published 18 February 2019

THE disappearance of Madeleine McCann will be investigated by the forensic scientist credited with cracking the Stephen Lawrence and Damilola Taylor cases.

Angela Gallop discovered vital evidence that solved the deaths of Stephen Lawrence, Damilola Taylor and “God’s banker” Roberto Calvi.

Now, she wants to help find Maddie, who vanished aged three from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007 while her parents were dining in a nearby tapas restaurant with pals.

"It would be extraordinarily difficult because it's in a different country and you don't know what's happened to the exhibits," the 69-year-old told the Sunday Times magazine.

"I've been involved in cases where it looks hopeless, so I'm not too daunted by anything these days.

“Every contact leaves a trace, it's just finding it."

During her 45-year career, Gallop has been involved in solving some of the UK’s most challenging criminal cases.

In 2006, she and her team discovered the evidence that led to the convictions of the Preddie brothers for the manslaughter of ten-year-old Damilola Taylor in November 2000, putting the four youngsters originally charged with the crime in the clear.

Then, she was approached by cops about the Stephen Lawrence case, at that time the most high-profile unsolved crime in the UK.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8454583/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-forensic-scientist-cracked-stephen-lawrence/
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/760481/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-investigation-stephen-lawrence
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6718309/Forensic-scientist-worked-Stephen-Lawrence-murder-vows-try-crack-Madeleine-McCann-case.html
This article really is a complete crock.  This is the ONLY reference to the Madeleine McCann case in a very long article about Gallop’s work:
“Although she is less involved in frontline forensic work these days, there are plenty of cold cases she’d like to take on, including that of Madeleine McCann, the three-year-old British girl who disappeared from an apartment in the Algarve in 2007. “It would be extraordinarily difficult because it’s in a different country and you don’t know what’s happened to the exhibits,” she says — but adds a caveat: “I’ve been involved in cases where it looks hopeless, so I’m not too daunted by anything these days. Every contact leaves a trace, it’s just finding it.”

So she’d LIKE to take it on, nowhere does it say she is.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #3935 on: February 19, 2019, 07:31:49 PM »
Lets see if she has any more success with the forensics than yer man Lowe did.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3936 on: February 19, 2019, 08:02:12 PM »
Think she would have great difficulty finding anything to test these days.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

« Reply #3937 on: February 19, 2019, 08:10:12 PM »
Think she would have great difficulty finding anything to test these days.

I wonder what happened to all the FSS material when the service was wound up and privatised?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3938 on: February 19, 2019, 08:26:10 PM »
Lets see if she has any more success with the forensics than yer man Lowe did.
She is not going to have any success because she is not involved in the case.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3939 on: February 19, 2019, 08:32:48 PM »
She is not going to have any success because she is not involved in the case.

and the PJ sent the bedsheets to the laundry

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3940 on: February 19, 2019, 09:28:07 PM »
and the PJ sent the bedsheets to the laundry
Give her a chance.   Give Angela Gallop a chance.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3941 on: February 19, 2019, 09:36:38 PM »

It's not up to me.. I'm more than happy for her to investigate but don't expect her to contradict thr FSS.. who I think got it absolutely  right

The sheets were sent to the laundry... What is there for her to Re examine... Please tell
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 09:40:52 PM by Davel »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3942 on: February 19, 2019, 10:47:09 PM »

Oh its that same old song and dance routine b y the supporters- anyone who seeks to help find MBM is... slagged off!., ridiculed.   strange phenomenon...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3943 on: February 19, 2019, 10:53:14 PM »
Oh its that same old song and dance routine b y the supporters- anyone who seeks to help find MBM is... slagged off!., ridiculed.   strange phenomenon...
Angela Gallop has inly expressed an interest in helping, she doesn’t actually appear to br involved in the case in any capacity if you read the original article.  And who here is slagging her off?  What an absurd observation IMO.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3944 on: February 19, 2019, 11:00:37 PM »
Angela Gallop has inly expressed an interest in helping, she doesn’t actually appear to br involved in the case in any capacity if you read the original article.  And who here is slagging her off?  What an absurd observation IMO.

This article really is a complete crock.  This is the ONLY reference to the Madeleine McCann case in a very long article about Gallop’s work:
 moan moan…

This is in the Times the same fakenewspaper owed by Murdoch ..  This is something worth talking about- if she wants involved why shouldn't she say so?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:07:15 PM by Brietta »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin