Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400796 times)

Offline The General

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4200 on: April 18, 2019, 06:23:32 PM »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4201 on: April 18, 2019, 06:49:01 PM »
Did he have a name?

Buck Ruxton, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Ruxton  who killed the two women before Kate and Gerry were born.

Not only not news ... but decidedly not the latest by any stretch of the imagination.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #4202 on: April 18, 2019, 06:50:30 PM »
Buck Ruxton, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Ruxton  who killed the two women before Kate and Gerry were born.

Not only not news ... but decidedly not the latest by any stretch of the imagination.
It is if you only saw it yesterday.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4203 on: April 18, 2019, 07:26:09 PM »
It is if you only saw it yesterday.
Not wishing to be pedantic, but technically I saw it in the very early hours of this morning.  As it was before I went to sleep I recounted it as last night.  I call the morning as the time after I wake up at night.

Brietta still has a problem as to why a discussion about the historical Babes in the Woods is OK, whilst a discussion about another historical case involving an esteemed doctor seems to rankle.

Doctors can kill.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4204 on: April 18, 2019, 07:28:06 PM »
Not wishing to be pedantic, but technically I saw it in the very early hours of this morning.  As it was before I went to sleep I recounted it as last night.  I call the morning as the time after I wake up at night.

Brietta still has a problem as to why a discussion about the historical Babes in the Woods is OK, whilst a discussion about another historical case involving an esteemed doctor seems to rankle.

Doctors can kill.

Have you only just realised..

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4205 on: April 18, 2019, 07:34:11 PM »

Doctors can kill.

John Bodkin Adams, Marcel Petiot, Robert George Clements, Thomas Neill Cream.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4206 on: April 18, 2019, 08:01:11 PM »
Have you only just realised..
Nope.

Crippen and Shipman.

I just find Clarence Mitchell's propaganda that 'respected doctors' could not have done it to be baseless and absurd.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4207 on: April 18, 2019, 08:03:01 PM »
Nope.

Crippen and Shipman.

I just find Clarence Mitchell's propaganda that 'respected doctors' could not have done it to be baseless and absurd.

Where does Clarence say that or are you just making it up

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4208 on: April 18, 2019, 08:13:06 PM »
What relevance has that to Madeleine's case?

What relevance has it to 'latest news' about anything?

When Ruxton heard the recitation of the charge, he stated: "Most emphatically not! Of course not! The farthest thing from my mind! What motive and why? What are you talking about?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Ruxton

Ruxton was insistent that both women would be found alive[114] and further stated that if the actual identification of the bodies was correct, his "happy home" was now in tatters. He ardently denied the earlier testimony of various prosecution witnesses, whom he frequently accused of either lying or simply being mistaken, and frequently gave rambling,[115] contradictory accounts of his own behaviour and actions prior to his arrest when questioned by both his own defence counsel and when subjected to cross-examination by the prosecution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Ruxton

"If You're Happy and You Know It......."
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 08:51:26 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4209 on: April 18, 2019, 08:54:47 PM »
John Bodkin Adams, Marcel Petiot, Robert George Clements, Thomas Neill Cream.

I've never heard these names before.
Who are they?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4210 on: April 18, 2019, 09:03:37 PM »
I would think they were all doctors for same strange reason  (&^&
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4211 on: April 18, 2019, 09:06:18 PM »
I would think they were all doctors for same strange reason  (&^&

The names are not familiar to me.
They were all doctors?
I assume therefore they are being named because they are doctors who were also murderers?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4212 on: April 18, 2019, 09:13:00 PM »
I don't know their names either but I agree with your thinking.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4213 on: April 18, 2019, 09:15:30 PM »
I don't know their names either but I agree with your thinking.

And by naming these doctors who were also murderers proves what?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4214 on: April 18, 2019, 09:18:22 PM »
Nope.

Crippen and Shipman.

Could not have done what?