Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400705 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4230 on: April 19, 2019, 11:52:54 PM »
You don't make the same mistake twice.

It’s the 12th anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance, a good time to make another appeal for information I would have thought.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4231 on: April 20, 2019, 12:09:46 AM »
You don't make the same mistake twice.
Why was revealing the McCanns were suspects the first time round a mistake from the police’s point of view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4232 on: April 20, 2019, 07:07:44 AM »
But as yet not suspects in the lengthy investigation of both investigating police forces.

How do you know?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4233 on: April 20, 2019, 07:20:32 AM »
How do you know?
All the evidence points to it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4234 on: April 20, 2019, 07:44:47 AM »
All the evidence points to it.

What evidence?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4235 on: April 20, 2019, 08:05:23 AM »
What evidence?
The fact that the McCanns are not arguidos, the fact that the police have categorically said they are not suspects, the fact that other individuals havr been named as arguidos, the fact that after years and years of investigation they havent been charged, the fact that they continue to do well in their professional lives, have high profile roles, the fact that they are given sympathetic hearings by the media, that evidence. 

Tell me why the police, having failed to nail any concrete evidence against them after all these years, would not use the tactic of piling on the pressure by announcing thst they were once again under investigation, in the hope that they might crack?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4236 on: April 20, 2019, 08:23:13 AM »
The fact that the McCanns are not arguidos, the fact that the police have categorically said they are not suspects, the fact that other individuals havr been named as arguidos, the fact that after years and years of investigation they havent been charged, the fact that they continue to do well in their professional lives, have high profile roles, the fact that they are given sympathetic hearings by the media, that evidence. 

Tell me why the police, having failed to nail any concrete evidence against them after all these years, would not use the tactic of piling on the pressure by announcing thst they were once again under investigation, in the hope that they might crack?

SY piled the pressure on the poor unfortunate chap in Portugal,didn't work did it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4237 on: April 20, 2019, 08:28:44 AM »
SY piled the pressure on the poor unfortunate chap in Portugal,didn't work did it.
Who are you referring to? 

Offline barrier

« Reply #4238 on: April 20, 2019, 08:33:28 AM »
Who are you referring to?

You're not so au fait with the case as you would have us belive imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4239 on: April 20, 2019, 08:35:27 AM »

It didn't work with Kate either, did it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4240 on: April 20, 2019, 08:36:20 AM »
It didn't work with Kate either, did it.

No comment. @)(++(*

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4241 on: April 20, 2019, 08:36:54 AM »

More so than you will ever be.  Just name who you are talking about.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4242 on: April 20, 2019, 08:38:33 AM »
I’m quite au fait with it, kindly supply the name.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4243 on: April 20, 2019, 08:40:54 AM »
No comment. @)(++(*

I expect that's what he said.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4244 on: April 20, 2019, 08:42:17 AM »
I’m quite au fait with it, kindly supply the name.

Perhaps Barrier doesn't know his name.