Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400805 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4260 on: April 20, 2019, 10:20:54 AM »
so hes been cleared on lack of evidence...or absence of evidence

Hard to determine unless sat on the jury listening to it all,I believe one jury of his peers convicted him on such,another didn't.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4261 on: April 20, 2019, 10:22:40 AM »
this does not apply to special funding for an individual case...

Of couse you would know better than a former Met police Detective.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4262 on: April 20, 2019, 10:23:15 AM »
Given there is miniscule evidence of anything,what do you suppose SY are doing at their offices?
Cite for searching wouldn't go amiss from anyone.

Scotland Yard will have hundreds if not thousands of active cases on their books ... are you wondering what the officers dealing with them are doing in their offices?  Apart from perhaps taking time out to deal with regularly incoming FOI requests?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4263 on: April 20, 2019, 10:24:36 AM »
Scotland Yard will have hundreds if not thousands of active cases on their books ... are you wondering what the officers dealing with them are doing in their offices?  Apart from perhaps taking time out to deal with regularly incoming FOI requests?

If there are numerous FOI request's its hardly likely officers would be dealing with them.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4264 on: April 20, 2019, 10:29:39 AM »
I beleive Colin Sutton says there is no such thing as funding for one specific case in cold case reviews,besides its a line of inquiry not a line of investigation.

The review stage finished in 2013.  The request for funding was made because the review indicated many outstanding and unaddressed inquiries and evidence which required investigation in an open and active criminal enquiry.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4265 on: April 20, 2019, 10:32:36 AM »
If there are numerous FOI request's its hardly likely officers would be dealing with them.

Oh ??????  Who gives out the information to fullfill the legal requirements of the FOI request ... the tea pot operative??

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4266 on: April 20, 2019, 10:43:26 AM »

Of couse you would know better than a former Met police Detective.

im going by what he is saying....the met can only apply for special funding for special cases...they cant apply for special funding them spend it on something else...that would be fraud

Offline jassi

« Reply #4267 on: April 20, 2019, 11:24:07 AM »
Oh ??????  Who gives out the information to fullfill the legal requirements of the FOI request ... the tea pot operative??

Police legal department at a guess, certainly not low rank serving officers.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #4268 on: April 20, 2019, 11:26:40 AM »
A quick reminder this holiday weekend to keep posts on topic, factual but above all, convivial.

Happy Easter everyone!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4269 on: April 20, 2019, 11:50:29 AM »
Nope.

Crippen and Shipman.

I just find Clarence Mitchell's propaganda that 'respected doctors' could not have done it to be baseless and absurd.

could we have a cite for this one as well...or is this just gossip

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4270 on: April 20, 2019, 12:00:01 PM »
But as yet not suspects in the lengthy investigation of both investigating police forces.

There are no suspects of a crime yet to be established. Not a one- none- AND Not being a suspect is not the same as being 'innocent' of a crime which has yet to be established.

For those from a different country who may not comprehend this - The parents have NOT been tried in a court of law therefor are Not declared innocent by anyone. even though many supporters make this claim.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4271 on: April 20, 2019, 12:06:55 PM »

There are no suspects of a crime yet to be established. Not a one- none- AND Not being a suspect is not the same as being 'innocent' of a crime which has yet to be established.

For those from a different country who may not comprehend this - The parents have NOT been tried in a court of law therefor are Not declared innocent by anyone. even though many supporters make this claim.

For those from a different country, the McCanns have not been tried in a court of law because they have never been charged or even suspected by two police investigations.
Sceptics have difficulty understanding this.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4272 on: April 20, 2019, 12:17:17 PM »
For those from a different country, the McCanns have not been tried in a court of law because they have never been charged or even suspected by two police investigations.
Sceptics have difficulty understanding this.

Well that's not true. They were suspected of involvement by the Portuguese police, correctly IMO.

Nobody has been charged with anything
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 12:19:18 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4273 on: April 20, 2019, 12:20:31 PM »
could we have a cite for this one as well...or is this just gossip
It's in one of the 10th anniversary specials, whichever CM appeared in.  Presumably the ITV one, because I can't remember him being in the Panorama one.

By the way, your current flurry of requests for cites is dragging the debate down.  John has made clear that cites are required for important instances only.  That excludes trivial attempts at points scoring, and goading.

*&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4274 on: April 20, 2019, 12:26:09 PM »
It's in one of the 10th anniversary specials, whichever CM appeared in.  Presumably the ITV one, because I can't remember him being in the Panorama one.

By the way, your current flurry of requests for cites is dragging the debate down.  John has made clear that cites are required for important instances only.  That excludes trivial attempts at points scoring, and goading.

*&(+(+

so you dont have a cite....we dont know exactly what was said in the programme and you admit you cant remember things as per your post above..you also failed to give a cite for your claim of a stateemnt by mitchell..

John said cites are required....I can post the exact wording if you like...where has john said cites are only required for important things...cite please...

without cites the forum willl descend into posts of gossip...opinion based as fact etc...