Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400710 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4350 on: May 03, 2019, 11:26:31 AM »
Another suspect... &%%6

How many does that make now?

I wonder what damning evidence they have against them?

Possession of a mobile phone...
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4351 on: May 03, 2019, 11:27:47 AM »
Maybe someone reported him/her as looking a bit suspicious.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #4352 on: May 03, 2019, 11:28:31 AM »
Certainlt doesn't upset me - why should it ?

I'm delighted that the Portuguese appear to be doing something   8)--))
If it's true, it would appear that the Portuguese Police are making more progress than the four bobbies in OG.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4353 on: May 03, 2019, 11:30:30 AM »
Another suspect... &%%6

How many does that make now?

I wonder what damning evidence they have against them?

Possession of a mobile phone...

I think you will have to ask the Judicial police based in Porto for the answer to that one ... but whatever, according to the exclusive in CM ... their interest is not directed at Madeleine's parents.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4354 on: May 03, 2019, 11:31:43 AM »
If it's true, it would appear that the Portuguese Police are making more progress than the four bobbies in OG.

It mat well be they are working together

Offline The General

« Reply #4355 on: May 03, 2019, 11:33:58 AM »
It mat well be they are working together
That would be awesome. They could set them an office up in the Interrogation Chamber.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4356 on: May 03, 2019, 11:37:06 AM »
I think you will have to ask the Judicial police based in Porto for the answer to that one ... but whatever, according to the exclusive in CM ... their interest is not directed at Madeleine's parents.

That doesn't mean they didn't do it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4357 on: May 03, 2019, 11:37:45 AM »

I'm sure that will be great comfort for supporters   ?{)(**
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #4358 on: May 03, 2019, 11:39:42 AM »
That doesn't mean they didn't do it.
@)(++(*  It certainly doesn't mean that this unknown person has no connection with the McCanns.

Or maybe not -

Offline barrier

« Reply #4359 on: May 03, 2019, 11:44:00 AM »

Ah but are there 4,there was another story I linked to in the latest news section which said "a very small team" so how many is very small.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=post;quote=524945;topic=8490.4350;last_msg=524956
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:52:30 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4360 on: May 03, 2019, 11:53:20 AM »
Ah but are there 4,there was another story I linked to in the latest news section which said "a very small team" so how many is very small.

Asking for £150,000 for 6 months. What could a very small team be spending that amount on?

Or maybe not -

Offline barrier

« Reply #4361 on: May 03, 2019, 12:00:39 PM »
Asking for £150,000 for 6 months. What could a very small team be spending that amount on?

Weirdly or not wasn't there  tale not so long ago about asking for 12 months funding, they're still asking.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 12:05:37 PM by Brietta »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4362 on: May 03, 2019, 12:11:42 PM »
"Great news for Madeleine McCann's parents because, as each period of funding comes to an end they must fear Scotland Yard is about to pull the plug," Martin Brunt, Sky News crime correspondent, told the channel.

"Clearly, Scotland Yard feels it is worth continuing.

"This development might means there is new confidence there is a breakthrough in the investigation, or this final sensitive theory that they've been pursuing for two years is proving to be more complicated, more sensitive than they thought at the start.

"But clearly officers feel it is worth carrying on with this investigation."

VS posted Brunt saying it was asking for 12 months funding back in the begining of March,couldn't see a link posted but hey oh.

Offline The General

« Reply #4363 on: May 03, 2019, 12:17:12 PM »
Purely wages. They'll book hours to an OG cost code.
So no overtime, 35 hour week x 4 x 4.25 x £50?  = circa £25 - £30k a month.
Plus donuts.

Offline barrier