Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400799 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4500 on: May 04, 2019, 08:36:28 AM »
Give me a chance to wake up ey? but I never posted anything about me considering Murat anything so you're wandering off the subject a wee bit there. I only posted the fact the latest documentary states as a matter of fact that Tanner ID'd Murat. End of, because it does and now you and everyone else can hear it for themselves thanks to good old Rob's cite.

The accuracy can be debated for ever and a day,but its there as clear as day to listen to as you point out.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4501 on: May 04, 2019, 08:38:05 AM »
So why specifically bring this point to the attention of this Forum?

That could be asked of any point brought to the forum,it'll not matter one iota in the case of the dissapearence.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4502 on: May 04, 2019, 09:06:57 AM »
Why not if the thread title is latest news and this latest documentary was the first to state has a matter of fact that Tanner ID'd Murat? Should I private message you for the OK prior to posting?

No.  Carry on digging your own hole.  Your comments will be deleted if they are Libellous.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4503 on: May 04, 2019, 09:16:04 AM »
Why not if the thread title is latest news and this latest documentary was the first to state has a matter of fact that Tanner ID'd Murat? Should I private message you for the OK prior to posting?

Let's just say she did... What is it's, significance

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4504 on: May 04, 2019, 09:18:59 AM »
Big deal, you really think that's a hole? Delete whatever you want if it makes you feel in some way better.
How can my comments be libelous if they have been broadcast on UK TV twice this week?

Some of the comments in this video could be Libellous.  In which case repeating them would be Libellous.

Did you know this?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4505 on: May 04, 2019, 09:20:30 AM »
Remember when sceptics were claiming Murat was suing sine of the Tapas.... They simply would not listen to reason

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4506 on: May 04, 2019, 09:22:39 AM »
Remember when sceptics were claiming Murat was suing sine of the Tapas.... They simply would not listen to reason

I remember that.  I wonder why he didn't.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4507 on: May 04, 2019, 09:22:42 AM »
Davel read through the thread. I don't give a toss at this point what Tanner did. The point I made and have been repeatedly pulled up on, is that the latest documentary which aired twice on UK TV states as a matter of fact that Jane Tanner ID'd Murat.

Even with Rob providing a verbatim cite they are still in denial. That's their problem, not mine as far as I'm concerned.

If you don't give a toss... Why all the fuss... Sceptics seem to argue for hours over points that have no significance

Offline barrier

« Reply #4508 on: May 04, 2019, 09:28:19 AM »
If you don't give a toss... Why all the fuss... Sceptics seem to argue for hours over points that have no significance

They don't argue between themselves,so who carries on the argument. *%6^

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4509 on: May 04, 2019, 09:28:53 AM »
I've been having loads of fun with this one. There's no fuss on my part, just a verbatim cite to support my original post.  8(0(*

You've been having loads of fun with this one.  Precisely.  Has your spade hit the bottom of the hole yet?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4510 on: May 04, 2019, 09:29:36 AM »
I've been having loads of fun with this one. There's no fuss on my part, just a verbatim cite to support my original post.  8(0(*

That's why I refuse to get into some debates... They are pointless... What we have now is a situation where the PJ are talking about a suspected kidnapper... That's far more interesting

Offline barrier

« Reply #4511 on: May 04, 2019, 09:32:21 AM »
That's why I refuse to get into some debates... They are pointless... What we have now is a situation where the PJ are talking about a suspected kidnapper... That's far more interesting

No they are not,its paper talk,the PJ made no such comment.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4512 on: May 04, 2019, 09:32:36 AM »
What hole's that then?

That you are just here to cause trouble for a bit of fun.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4513 on: May 04, 2019, 09:33:17 AM »
What hole's that then?
Bernard Cribbins.
"Your digging it round and it ought to be square
The shape of it's wrong, it's much too long
And you can't put hole where a hole don't belong I ask, what a liberty eh"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4514 on: May 04, 2019, 09:51:56 AM »
Ah.. Surgical Mask Man, now that is interesting.. Is the suspect a doctor perhaps? They are very familiar with surgical masks aren't they.?

call grange immediately