Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400722 times)

Offline Lace

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4680 on: May 06, 2019, 08:20:59 AM »
I’ll eat my hat if this is not a suspect fed to Correio da Manha by Lift Consulting. There is not one direct quote from the police in the whole article it published.

IMO if the police have a very secret investigation going on they are not going to reveal anything about it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4681 on: May 06, 2019, 08:23:55 AM »
The Operational (Grange) detail is the overall strategy of the entire investigation. Updates or briefings are  information of the individual procedures being carried out within the Operation.  Mitchell knows he's inflating the information he is feeding the public. But that's what he always does with everything. He treats us like mugs and the McCanns pay him to do it. Cool ey?
Do you think Scotland Yard have got this new lead by hiring a paedo? But wouldn't he have noticed Mr Ney had lots and lots of victims and every single one of them was a young male? Why would he pick Madeleine over Sean in that case? Do you need to be a paedo or hang about with child murders to come up with a logical answer?

If that's the case and SY do have Ney in their sights, logic dictates they must have hired a child murdering paedo.!
I’m quite certain SY have enough expertise on the subject of paedos, murderers, the dark web etc without needing to hire one, but then again thinking it through logically I suppose it is quite possible that they have an informat or tip off from within the ranks of that depraved underworld.  It wouldn’t be the first time would it?
I fail to understand the venom with which you (and others) often attach to statements by Mitchell.  Is it simply a case ofhim saying things you don’t want to hear?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4682 on: May 06, 2019, 08:25:48 AM »
I’ll eat my hat if this is not a suspect fed to Correio da Manha by Lift Consulting. There is not one direct quote from the police in the whole article it published.
What does it matter?  Amaral is the one who first claimed there was a German paedo in the frame, did Lift Consulting trick him into saying so?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #4683 on: May 06, 2019, 08:49:56 AM »
Ney is not the one being investigated.

Child sex killer Martin Ney is not the new Madeleine McCann suspect Portuguese police are investigating, it was claimed today.

However leading Portuguese tabloid Correio da Manha claimed that Ney was not the 'new suspect' currently being investigated by detectives.

It reported today: 'A German paedophile, serving life for the murder of three children and the sexual abuse of dozens more youngsters, was named by the British press as a Madeleine McCann suspect.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6996605/New-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Praia-da-Luz-time-vanished.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4684 on: May 06, 2019, 09:07:51 AM »
Ney is not the one being investigated.

Child sex killer Martin Ney is not the new Madeleine McCann suspect Portuguese police are investigating, it was claimed today.

However leading Portuguese tabloid Correio da Manha claimed that Ney was not the 'new suspect' currently being investigated by detectives.

It reported today: 'A German paedophile, serving life for the murder of three children and the sexual abuse of dozens more youngsters, was named by the British press as a Madeleine McCann suspect.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6996605/New-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Praia-da-Luz-time-vanished.html
Well there you go.  Knickers can now be untwisted and thought can be given to the news that the PJ are apparently investigating another German paedo suspect, as trailered by Amaral a few weeks back. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4685 on: May 06, 2019, 09:12:05 AM »
Clarence
'It is quite plausible police are looking at him again but it could be someone else.‘

Damn your eyes for such misleading lies Mr Mitchell!

Offline jassi

« Reply #4686 on: May 06, 2019, 09:17:47 AM »
Can't see that it matters who police are investigating.

IMO, media & McCann  were taken by surprise by what Amaral said and have been scratting around to find more information in time for the anniversary date.
They may or may not have identified the correct person. In time we may see.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4687 on: May 06, 2019, 09:18:03 AM »
Clarence
'It is quite plausible police are looking at him again but it could be someone else.‘

Damn your eyes for such misleading lies Mr Mitchell!

Please don't tempt fate!
Any minute now  the off repeated words including lies, teeth, as many  and mouth will appear.

I do hope there is a very large sombrero in the Faithlilly household.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4688 on: May 06, 2019, 09:24:28 AM »
The difference this time us that the Portuguese press and the PJ are involved in the release if this information... I don't swallow the sceptic story that SY have been doing nothing...
Something seems to be happening and I don't think it will be long before we know what

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4689 on: May 06, 2019, 09:26:16 AM »

Please don't tempt fate!
Any minute now  the off repeated words including lies, teeth, as many  and mouth will appear.

@)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4690 on: May 06, 2019, 10:22:42 AM »

Please don't tempt fate!

Time will tell Erngath, time will tell.

BTW haven’t the parents, and by association their spokesperson, been asked by OG not to comment on the course of the ongoing investigation?

Clarence appeared to be a tad too eager to put his tuppence worth  in...he doesn’t seem to have any feeling while theorising that Madeleine may have been a victim of a vicious paedophile and, as he is in prison, is most probably dead........and you claim that we have no empathy....sheeesh !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4691 on: May 06, 2019, 10:50:02 AM »

BTW haven’t the parents, and by association their spokesperson, been asked by OG not to comment on the course of the ongoing investigation?

Clarence appeared to be a tad too eager to put his tuppence worth  in...he doesn’t seem to have any feeling while theorising that Madeleine may have been a victim of a vicious paedophile and, as he is in prison, is most probably dead........and you claim that we have no empathy....sheeesh !
Gosh, a valiant attempt at deflection, while your sombrero simmers gently on the stove. Ariba!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4692 on: May 06, 2019, 10:51:56 AM »

gosh a valiant attempt at deflection while your sombrero simmers gently on the stove.  Ariba!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4693 on: May 06, 2019, 11:03:16 AM »
I like both but do think Edinburgh is beautiful and for me the more interesting city.
I was brought up in a town equidistant from both, so have no allegiance to either.

Been to Edinburgh recently then you will have seen the immigrant beggars camped out on main public thoroughfares.  Pretty disgusting for sure.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4694 on: May 06, 2019, 11:03:51 AM »

Who needs Line of Duty.