Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400746 times)

Offline sadie

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5145 on: June 13, 2019, 12:44:35 PM »
Apart from your whimsical theory, you couldn't enlighten us as to what these might be?

SY seemed to like it anyway. 8(0(*

If Madeleine went through the window, then:

1.  The massive pointer is the window being open and the shutters raised, but no Madeleine finger prints on the glass? 

2.  Then why were there no fibres on the window frame, no footprints on the sill, no finger prints anywhere?

3.  The next one is the bedroom door being open far more than Madeleine on her own needed

4.  The fourth one, if Madeleine woke and wandered is  "Why didn't she take her beloved Cuddlw Cat" with her?

5.  How would she cope with the nets in the way?   

6.  Would she be tall enough to reach the window handle ?

7.  Then, apparently, no skin , blood or fibres on the wall under the window, nor on the concrete (IIRC) pathway.  For such a little one the jump from that cill is rather too  large for most kids to contemplate.   

8.  Also, it would have been dark out there.  Daunting.

9.  If she was distressed, before making the hypothetical decision to leave, where was the evidence of messed up bedclothes under her?   No signs of distress there.

Am sure there are more but am tired.   I personally am sure thta Madeleine did NOT exit via her bedroom window, but it is all my opinion basede upon facts.

If you want the front door and patio door, they will have to come later, but it has all been gone over before, umpteen times

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5146 on: June 13, 2019, 01:48:29 PM »
Madeleine never opened the window and how are you certain she was in bed? Just because suspects told yer so? CC was placed on the bed with cadaver hands. SY like what you say? Really  8(>((
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5147 on: June 13, 2019, 01:54:43 PM »
Madeleine never opened the window and how are you certain she was in bed? Just because suspects told yer so? CC was placed on the bed with cadaver hands. SY like what you say? Really  8(>((

What suspects?  What are their names ?

We have already been told by the Police that The Drs Mccann are NOT suspects.  Who are you referring to?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5148 on: June 13, 2019, 02:08:21 PM »
Gonçalo Amaral: 'Maddie: The Truth of the Lie' to be published in English in book form  Ga_pr_10
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

Wonder how this will pan out - was the injunction lifted.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5149 on: June 13, 2019, 02:12:28 PM »
Gonçalo Amaral: 'Maddie: The Truth of the Lie' to be published in English in book form  Ga_pr_10

Interesting.
Just went on there to read and got 'Access denied'
I have never visited that site before, so wonder why.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #5150 on: June 13, 2019, 02:30:07 PM »
Interesting.
Just went on there to read and got 'Access denied'
I have never visited that site before, so wonder why.

Just tried,invited readers only.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5151 on: June 13, 2019, 02:34:14 PM »
Just tried,invited readers only.

Obviously something to hide  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5152 on: June 13, 2019, 05:24:25 PM »

And I wonder when his new book is coming out about the case, the one we were promised years ago.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5153 on: June 13, 2019, 09:20:22 PM »
And I wonder when his new book is coming out about the case, the one we were promised years ago.

Possibly still a work in progress?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5154 on: June 14, 2019, 07:35:14 AM »

Seems there is going to be a few more chapters added - when TOTL is published in English. VS

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5155 on: June 14, 2019, 07:54:00 AM »

Seems there is going to be a few more chapters added - when TOTL is published in English. VS
What’s the hold up?  There was a whole new book ready to go years ago if I recall correctly- why has it not been published in Portugal at least...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5156 on: June 14, 2019, 08:37:03 AM »
What’s the hold up?  There was a whole new book ready to go years ago if I recall correctly- why has it not been published in Portugal at least...?

I would think what's the point - most in Portugal don't believe Maddie was abducted or care IMO

So I would guess it is the English publishing he is interested in - maybe get two books in one.

Most people here have read the online version - but not the extra chapters [if added]

So along with the advertising, the press would give it - it should be a best seller.

Offline The General

« Reply #5157 on: June 14, 2019, 08:38:11 AM »
Could be any number of reasons that we don't know about; statute of limitations, legal advice, really slow at typing.
I know you're chomping at the bit to absorb the new content, but just be patient.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5158 on: June 14, 2019, 08:57:00 AM »

Amaral is worried about The ECHR?

Offline barrier

« Reply #5159 on: June 14, 2019, 09:04:31 AM »
Amaral is worried about The ECHR?

Why? if you look theres nowt happening still showing "Application awaiting first judicial decision".
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.