Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400793 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5250 on: June 30, 2019, 01:33:22 PM »
and he went to the main reception and asked for the police to be called.

was this immediatly? Kate tells them MBM is missing- Fiona tells Mat  to go directly to reception to call the police OR did all the tapas ,bar Diane, go straight to the apartments to search for missing- not abducted Maddie? *%87
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5251 on: June 30, 2019, 01:33:45 PM »
and he went to the main reception and asked for the police to be called.

VS claims the McCanns requested the police be called within ten minutes of Madeleine's disappearance.
There's not a great deal of evidence to support his assertion however.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5252 on: June 30, 2019, 01:44:33 PM »
was this immediatly? Kate tells them MBM is missing- Fiona tells Mat  to go directly to reception to call the police OR did all the tapas ,bar Diane, go straight to the apartments to search for missing- not abducted Maddie? *%87
Look I can't imagine Kate asking for anything else than for the police to be called immediately.   If the others decided to look first before calling the Police that needs to be assessed.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5253 on: June 30, 2019, 02:37:03 PM »
Actions speak louder than words!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5254 on: June 30, 2019, 02:52:53 PM »
VS claims the McCanns requested the police be called within ten minutes of Madeleine's disappearance.
There's not a great deal of evidence to support his assertion however.
Miss Taken claimed that the media were called before the police.  There is NO evidence to support it but I don’t suppose you care about the truth really.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5255 on: June 30, 2019, 02:54:00 PM »
You have misled the forum with your comment regarding calling the media before the police.  Care to retract or are you fine to leave your unevidenced propaganda on the forum?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 02:56:17 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5256 on: June 30, 2019, 04:04:43 PM »
They requested for the police to be called within ten minutes of Madeleine's disappearance being discovered. WEre the media called before the police as Misstaken alleges?  If so you can provide the cite as she refuses to do so.

AFAIK, there is no evidence that they ever requested that the police should be called.
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5257 on: June 30, 2019, 04:09:38 PM »
Matt Oldfield's rogatory covers that.

To save me agonising hours of re-reading that, does he claim the McCanns requested him to arrange such a call?

From memory, the answer is no.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5258 on: June 30, 2019, 04:09:46 PM »
AFAIK, there is no evidence that they ever requested that the police should be called.
Kate claims in her book that just after ten past ten Gerry asked Matt to run to reception to ask them to call the police.  Page 95 paperback edition.  Is there any evidence the media were called before the police? You seem cool with that allegation....?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5259 on: June 30, 2019, 04:20:49 PM »
Kate claims in her book that just after ten past ten Gerry asked Matt to run to reception to ask them to call the police.  Page 95 paperback edition.  Is there any evidence the media were called before the police? You seem cool with that allegation....?

As another claim was made in the rogatories, I don't intend spending significant time on this.

If you can actually quote what was said in p95 of the paperback edition, I will try to find it in my hardback edition.  It doesn't get fairer than that, does it?
What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #5260 on: June 30, 2019, 04:27:46 PM »
To save me agonising hours of re-reading that, does he claim the McCanns requested him to arrange such a call?

From memory, the answer is no.

Somebody had to do it,MO says he thinks  Fiona asked him to phone the police.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 04:30:16 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5261 on: June 30, 2019, 04:31:15 PM »
As another claim was made in the rogatories, I don't intend spending significant time on this.

If you can actually quote what was said in p95 of the paperback edition, I will try to find it in my hardback edition.  It doesn't get fairer than that, does it?
I pretty much have quoted it word for word. Why are you challenging my claim and not the claim made about the media being called first?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5262 on: June 30, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
I pretty much have quoted it word for word. Why are you challenging my claim and not the claim made about the media being called first?

I can almost hear your feet stamping.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5263 on: June 30, 2019, 04:37:02 PM »
Somebody had to do it,MO says he thinks  Fiona asked him to phone the police.

Many thanks.

I caught up with this when I read the rest of the thread after posting.  My days of trying to read through the whole of the remaining thread before going back to a key point have long since gone.

*&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5264 on: June 30, 2019, 04:40:46 PM »

You haven't quoted anything.

If you know it's on p95 of the paperback edition, kindly supply the quote.
What's up, old man?