Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400807 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5745 on: November 17, 2019, 11:09:36 AM »
well that will create some new interest.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5746 on: November 17, 2019, 11:44:00 AM »
When I first  saw the photos, I thought they were waiting on at tables   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #5747 on: November 17, 2019, 12:03:25 PM »
That link gave my laptop ebola.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5748 on: November 17, 2019, 01:56:29 PM »
When I first  saw the photos, I thought they were waiting on at tables   @)(++(*

I have written a blog article which has a clearer picture of that visit.

It sparked off a thought about what I might ask the McCanns if I ever bumped into them.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5749 on: November 17, 2019, 01:59:23 PM »

It sparked off a thought about what I might ask the McCanns if I ever bumped into them.
I sincerely hope you would have the decency and manners not to accost the McCanns in such an intrusive and uncalled for way were they ever to have the misfortune of dining in the same restaurant as you. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5750 on: November 17, 2019, 02:13:47 PM »

While dining privately in a restaurant a McCann stalker has seen fit to surreptitiously photograph and post on social media for the edification of critics many of whom bemoan the couples' alleged publicity seeking.
I doubt if you could make it up.
I have no idea what you have posted on your blog ... my only thought is ... why on earth would you want to be associated with such an invasion of privacy?  At least the twins photographs weren't posted on this occasion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5751 on: November 17, 2019, 02:31:23 PM »

doesnt really matter what you might ask them as Im a 100% sure they wouldnt answer. It would be extremely rude of you to approach them
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 03:09:04 PM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5752 on: November 17, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »
While dining privately in a restaurant a McCann stalker has seen fit to surreptitiously photograph and post on social media for the edification of critics many of whom bemoan the couples' alleged publicity seeking.
I doubt if you could make it up.
I have no idea what you have posted on your blog ... my only thought is ... why on earth would you want to be associated with such an invasion of privacy?  At least the twins photographs weren't posted on this occasion.

Since you haven't read my blog and therefore clearly haven't got a clue what you are talking about, perhaps you would have been wiser to say nothing.

Actually, there's no perhaps about it.
What's up, old man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #5753 on: November 17, 2019, 04:41:51 PM »
Can one dine privately in a public restaurant?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5754 on: November 17, 2019, 04:54:19 PM »
Since you haven't read my blog and therefore clearly haven't got a clue what you are talking about, perhaps you would have been wiser to say nothing.

Since i have read your blog ...so I know what im talking about. I think you would be foolish and rude enough to try and speak to the mccanns if you bumped into them...just my opinion

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5755 on: November 17, 2019, 05:10:48 PM »
One can expect not to be approached by a strange old man asking you what was on telly when you were on holiday 12 years previously IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5756 on: November 17, 2019, 05:28:58 PM »

There is nothing unwise in what Brietta posted, she merely asked why you would want to be associated with such an invasion of privacy which is a perfectly legitimate question.  What do you think gives you the right to approach the McCanns when they are dining out with your list of (imo quite stupid) questions?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5757 on: November 17, 2019, 05:37:14 PM »
One can expect not to be approached by a strange old man asking you what was on telly when you were on holiday 12 years previously IMO.

its a very strange suggestion...if a strange old man approached me and started asking personal questions he would quite rightly get a nudge in the nuts

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5758 on: November 17, 2019, 05:57:28 PM »
its a very strange suggestion...if a strange old man approached me and started asking personal questions he would quite rightly get a nudge in the nuts
It seems some people think the McCanns owe them answers.  How entitled some people believe themselves to be!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5759 on: November 17, 2019, 06:02:01 PM »

When you dine out do you think a stranger is entitled to stalk you, take your photograph without your knowledge and to post it on the internet without your permission ?
Speaking for myself, I would be concerned for my personal security - and that of my friends and family - at the knowledge that an unknown individual very possibly of unsound mind given his/her proven unhealthy interest in my whereabouts has made  his/her target when I am out for a meal.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 06:05:26 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....