Author Topic: The Version of Events by Kevin Craigie - 1997  (Read 9887 times)

Kevin Craigie

The Version of Events by Kevin Craigie - 1997
« on: May 26, 2012, 02:07:13 PM »
What I'm trying to put up has been scanned onto that useless adobe reader. I have Word 2010 and Home and Student, and it will not convert.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 05:33:35 PM by John »

Offline John

Re: summary 1997
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 02:25:36 PM »
Kevin.  All you need to do is to attach the PDF file using the attachment facility at the bottom of the post box.  Just click on attachments and other options and select the file you want to upload.  If you have any problems you can phone me or alternatively pm me your tel number and I will phone you as I have free UK calls.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:31:43 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Kevin Craigie

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 02:40:48 PM »
Cheers, I think I have managed to do it after three hours of trying to convert ancient files.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 02:48:55 PM »
Cheers, I think I have managed to do it after three hours of trying to convert ancient files.

You can upload any image file (jpg, gif, png) or a PDF directly to the forum database.

That's ok, it can be viewed quite easily now.   8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

Re: The 1997 Version of Events by Kevin Craigie
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 09:07:05 AM »
Anyone who is interested in this case will be curious to note that Kevins version of events written in 1997 ie some 7 years after the event, differs significantly from the version he relayed to the police immediately after the murder of Kenneth Rothwell. 

The 1997 version is the polished version in so many ways.  I will go into the details of this when I get back to the office.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 09:17:38 AM »
Anyone who is interested in this case will be curious to note that Kevins version of events written in 1997 ie some 7 years after the event, differs significantly from the version he relayed to the police immediately after the murder of Kenneth Rothwell. 

The 1997 version is the polished version in so many ways.  I will go into the details of this when I get back to the office.

I for one look forward to reading the true version and I also look forward to updating you all with news in relation to Craigie's internet bullying crimes.....
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 09:18:31 AM »

I for one look forward to reading the true version and I also look forward to updating you all with news in relation to Craigie's internet bullying crimes.....

You may need to edit the dates there...?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 11:40:07 PM »
Thank you for that Real Truth.

Curious as ever

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 02:34:23 PM »

Why did KC try to phone his parents while Mark Fuller was murdering Mr Rothwell (RIP)?
Why does KC desribe the excruitiating pain Mark Fuller had caused to his wrist, what about Mr Rothwells pain?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 03:02:16 PM »
I think the last people I'd want to call would be my parents, I'd be more scared of their reaction than the police but I'm not a murderer.

only me

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 03:05:44 PM »
I think the last people I'd want to call would be my parents, I'd be more scared of their reaction than the police but I'm not a murderer.

I can't imagine what you'd say to them, for a start.  What on earth would they be able to do about it anyway?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 03:11:24 PM »

999 would have been a more appropriate number to dial in the circumstances don't you think??!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 03:12:24 PM »
Absolutely.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »

Why did KC try to phone his parents while Mark Fuller was murdering Mr Rothwell (RIP)?
Why does KC desribe the excruitiating pain Mark Fuller had caused to his wrist, what about Mr Rothwells pain?

An interesting point here and one which hasn't yet been picked up.  If Craigie had tried to phone his parents there would have been a record of this on the phone account.

Something else, was Kevin Craigie's finger prints on the telephone?  If they weren't then he wore gloves which would indicate that his involvement was by design and was not accidental.

It would be interesting to see the forensics reports in this case but I am quite sure Kevin Craigie wouldn't want that given how damaging they would probably be to him.

The forensics report relating to the stair spindle would be particularly revealing.  Prints?  And whose? 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:41:30 PM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

realtruth

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 07:23:42 PM »
It has been enlightening and sickening to read the statements as the verbal account of events given by KC differs greatly!