Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844317 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2385 on: August 13, 2015, 10:45:55 PM »
no he didn't...you are still being dishonest

yup, exactly what he said, your apoplexy is puzzling

Offline mercury

« Reply #2386 on: August 13, 2015, 10:47:25 PM »
yet SY say the McCanns are not suspects and are still spending millions investigating in portugal
nope SY said Mccanns were not suspects in a certain context, same with PJ, stop lyng

8((()*/

Offline Benice

« Reply #2387 on: August 13, 2015, 10:53:24 PM »
suggestive means just that, it suggests, points to, indicates  it doesnt mean "i have no clue and it could be bad breath or sausages"

cadaver scent means = from a dead body

Not necessarily from a dead body mercury, -  hair, teeth and fingernails can be parted from their live owners at times and would decompose.   Also an alert could be to a scent which had been innocently transferred there from another source.    I could also be to a scent emanating from underground.

Without corroborating evidence no-one can say which scenario it is.

Quote from THE SUN  - (Yes I know  - but it's in quotation marks - so a direct quote)

Martin Grime:-

: "Blood could be invisible to the naked eye, but Keela will detect it. It doesn't matter if it's hundreds of years old.  "Eddie smells for the scent of a decomposing human body. He can detect any part of a human body that is decomposing - hair, bones, flesh, anything. "The smell of a decomposing body is very difficult to get rid of. It can easily be transferred to clothing and on to a person."

Unquote
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2388 on: August 13, 2015, 10:54:56 PM »
yet SY say the McCanns are not suspects and are still spending millions investigating in portugal

They are not suspects and are spending millions to close this case for good. The circus can wait.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2389 on: August 13, 2015, 10:55:49 PM »
They are not suspects and are spending millions to close this case for good. The circus can wait.

just one more question...howdya know that

Offline mercury

« Reply #2390 on: August 13, 2015, 10:59:28 PM »
Not necessarily from a dead body mercury, -  hair, teeth and fingernails can be parted from their live owners at times and would decompose.   Also an alert could be to a scent which had been innocently transferred there from another source.    I could also be to a scent emanating from underground.

Without corroborating evidence no-one can say which scenario it is.

Quote from THE SUN  - (Yes I know  - but it's in quotation marks - so a direct quote)

Martin Grime:-

: "Blood could be invisible to the naked eye, but Keela will detect it. It doesn't matter if it's hundreds of years old.  "Eddie smells for the scent of a decomposing human body. He can detect any part of a human body that is decomposing - hair, bones, flesh, anything. "The smell of a decomposing body is very difficult to get rid of. It can easily be transferred to clothing and on to a person."

Unquote

remember my orignal question benice, why indications to ONLY 5a living or dead derived....no one cN answer this

Offline Benice

« Reply #2391 on: August 13, 2015, 11:16:16 PM »
remember my orignal question benice, why indications to ONLY 5a living or dead derived....no one cN answer this

Well IMO mercury it's because far more time was spent on everything McCann related than on anything else.   If the same time had been spent on the non-McCann related cars and apartments then it's my firm belief that alerts would also have occurred in those places.

In view of Martin Grime's claim  (which I believe) that his dogs could alert to the tiniest of scents, even decades of years old  -which cannot be removed by cleaning  - then I simply can't accept that not one speck of blood was ever spilt in any part of those other apartments or cars over such a long period of time.    Sorry but that's just not credible IMO.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2392 on: August 13, 2015, 11:27:10 PM »
Well IMO mercury it's because far more time was spent on everything McCann related than on anything else.   If the same time had been spent on the non-McCann related cars and apartments then it's my firm belief that alerts would also have occurred in those places.

In view of Martin Grime's claim  (which I believe) that his dogs could alert to the tiniest of scents, even decades of years old  -which cannot be removed by cleaning  - then I simply can't accept that not one speck of blood was ever spilt in any part of those other apartments or cars over such a long period of time.    Sorry but that's just not credible IMO.

Keela is not used unless Eddie alerts. Eddie only alerted in 5A. Eddie goes in first to detect death. If he detects it Keela is brought in to find any trace of blood i.e. of the missing person. These dogs are used to find evidence in murder cases. SY homicide team are working on this case.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Benice

« Reply #2393 on: August 13, 2015, 11:30:53 PM »
Keela is not used unless Eddie alerts. Eddie only alerted in 5A. Eddie goes in first to detect death. If he detects it Keela is brought in to find any trace of blood i.e. of the missing person. These dogs are used to find evidence in murder cases. SY homicide team are working on this case.

Yes I know what Eddie and Keela do (or did)  but what has any of that got to do with my post?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2394 on: August 13, 2015, 11:32:28 PM »
Yes I know what Eddie and Keela do (or did)  but what has any of that got to do with my post?

Your post is meaningless. Did they find any teeth in the wardrobe or on the clothes?

Offline Benice

« Reply #2395 on: August 13, 2015, 11:40:51 PM »
Your post is meaningless. Did they find any teeth in the wardrobe or on the clothes?

Even if the decomposing material has gone - the residual scent remains.    Eddie detected nothing except scent - which could be there for a number of reasons, and not all associated with the presence of a dead body. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2396 on: August 13, 2015, 11:41:12 PM »

Actually it was Eddie's alerts which were and are meaningless.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2397 on: August 14, 2015, 12:22:40 AM »
Actually it was Eddie's alerts which were and are meaningless.

Eddie's alerts are never meaningless as past cases prove.

Offline sadie

« Reply #2398 on: August 14, 2015, 01:50:08 AM »
Eddie's alerts are never meaningless as past cases prove.

Eddies alerts are meaningless without any corroborating evidence.  There was no corroborating evidence.

And you KNOW IT.

Why do you keep pushing untruths Pfinder.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2399 on: August 14, 2015, 06:27:35 AM »
Eddies alerts are meaningless without any corroborating evidence.  There was no corroborating evidence.

And you KNOW IT.

Why do you keep pushing untruths Pfinder.

Some think Eddie was right, others think he was wrong. On balance he was very good at what he did. Keela proved him right twice. His alerts are definitely not meaningless in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0