Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841596 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #510 on: May 20, 2015, 10:16:14 PM »
Trying to sound clever but we are not talking fluids...we are talking gases...the dogs are detecting gases not fluids or solids as none were found. Any gases would have dissipated from the car...and the flower bed and possibly the apartment due to Brownian motion which would create constant dilution.

there is no concrete evidence that the dog's detected a cadaver...as Grime pointed out there are several scenarios that could have produced the contamination

Where were you taught a gas is not a fluid?

fluid
ˈfluːɪd/
noun
noun: fluid; plural noun: fluids
    a substance that has no fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure; a gas or (especially) a liquid.

In physics, a fluid is a substance that continually deforms (flows) under an applied shear stress. Fluids are a subset of the phases of matter and include liquids, gases, plasmas and, to some extent, plastic solids.

Or you could check out in Fluid Dynamics by J.D Francis who was Professor at ICL

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #511 on: May 20, 2015, 10:35:25 PM »
this is what amaral said in his book...this is what his deluded followers believe

From then on, we are sure that, at a given moment, there was a body in apartment 5A. We now have to interview firemen, medical services personnel, previous tenants and employees of the Ocean Club to make sure that no death has taken place in this accommodation, which they confirm. So, we can conclude that the odour discovered is certainly that of Madeleine Beth McCann. (TOTL)

You seem to be continually shifting the goalposts, is there any particular reason why anyone after debating with youand with whom you disagree should even bother to keep up with said shenanigans?

Offline mercury

« Reply #512 on: May 20, 2015, 10:40:19 PM »
I'm sorry but I'm not seeing how Keela isn't completely superfluous if what you're saying is correct.  Eddie alerts to a spot, humans do a forensic sweep.  Why bother with Keela in such a scenario?

That is the point, Eddie does not alert to a specific spot, cadaver scent does not settle in a minute specific place like blood does

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #513 on: May 20, 2015, 10:44:59 PM »
That is the point, Eddie does not alert to a specific spot, cadaver scent does not settle in a minute specific place like blood does
So Eddie did not alert to cuddlecat or behind the sofa or to the flowerbed (which incidentally was never dug up)...? &%+((£

Offline mercury

« Reply #514 on: May 20, 2015, 10:51:17 PM »
Probably a mistranslation.  8(0(*

No no no, a book written in Portuguese,translated into French and then retranslated into English could never be mistranslated,steady on!

?>)()<

Offline mercury

« Reply #515 on: May 20, 2015, 10:52:25 PM »
So Eddie did not alert to cuddlecat or behind the sofa or to the flowerbed (which incidentally was never dug up)...? &%+((£
None were specific spots but if you want to  annalise specific spots be my guest
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:54:42 PM by mercury »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #516 on: May 20, 2015, 10:53:59 PM »
None were specific spots
Cuddlecat wasn't specific enough, so Keela gets called in to sniff the toy to find the cadaver fluids?  If you say so!

Offline mercury

« Reply #517 on: May 20, 2015, 10:59:17 PM »
Cuddlecat wasn't specific enough, so Keela gets called in to sniff the toy to find the cadaver fluids?  If you say so!

It may have been. We have no record of Keela vis a vis  scenting the toy.

ferryman

« Reply #518 on: May 20, 2015, 11:03:03 PM »
What would your "logical" conclusion be? I'm sure that if the dogs had alerted to all things concerned with Robert Murat, you would not criticise them or their trainer in any way.

I have long thought Robert Murat an innocent and wronged man.

So I'm not quite sure what your point is?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #519 on: May 20, 2015, 11:04:12 PM »
It may have been. We have no record of Keela vis a vis  scenting the toy.
Personally I think the idea of a mutt pinpointing the precise location of a speck of blood on a cuddly toy is utterly ludicrous but that's probably just me.  How does it do it?  Point to the exact spot with its nose?

ferryman

« Reply #520 on: May 20, 2015, 11:07:52 PM »
Personally I think the idea of a mutt pinpointing the precise location of a speck of blood on a cuddly toy is utterly ludicrous but that's probably just me.  How does it do it?  Point to the exact spot with its nose?

Again, finding minute traces of Madeleine's blood on the toy would be no big deal.

Plenty of innocent explanations of how it might have got there ...

Offline mercury

« Reply #521 on: May 20, 2015, 11:12:32 PM »

Well, yes. Thats exactly how Keela does it

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #522 on: May 20, 2015, 11:14:43 PM »
Well, yes. Thats exactly how Keela does it
So where on cuddlecat did Keela point her nose?  And if her nose was not called in to operation on the toy please explain why not?

Offline mercury

« Reply #523 on: May 20, 2015, 11:15:32 PM »
Again, finding minute traces of Madeleine's blood on the toy would be no big deal.

Plenty of innocent explanations of how it might have got there ...

Of course, which is why Eddie was brought in, to find an indicator of death, whether Keela alerted or not ,because after all, you can have a death  with no blood

Offline mercury

« Reply #524 on: May 20, 2015, 11:19:47 PM »
So where on cuddlecat did Keela point her nose?  And if her nose was not called in to operation on the toy please explain why not?

Are you Dave no 2? Forgetting my previous replies? I already said we have no record of Keela inspecting the toy but if she did, then yes, she would hone her nose into the exact spot where blood was. With a toy it might not be that specific to a c m , depends how silly you want to get
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 11:22:51 PM by mercury »