Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841509 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1065 on: July 22, 2015, 05:53:27 PM »
I see you have ignored the point I made that Martin Grime never uses the word cadaver - only cadaverscent.  In fact he is careful not to do that in his videos.

If you believe a dead body must have been in 5A at some time because of the alerts - then it's Martin Grime you are disagreeing with.

Whoever took Madeleine from 5A - I agree with the AG and SY that it wasn't the McCanns, as there is no evidence
that they were in any way involved.

In order to think they were involved then IMO you first have to remove all common sense, logic and reasoned thought from the equation.

Cadaver scent  normally comes from cadavers, ie dead bodies and not fertiliser, toenails , sticky plasters with blood on them or bad breath or any of the ridiculous other examples given by the apologists.And Mr Grime was hardly going to say "yes, the cadaver dog barking MUST mean someone died here" . There can be some reasons when this isn't the case. The odds are stacked though here IMO higher than lower.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1066 on: July 22, 2015, 07:39:23 PM »
Cadaver scent  normally comes from cadavers, ie dead bodies and not fertiliser, toenails , sticky plasters with blood on them or bad breath or any of the ridiculous other examples given by the apologists.And Mr Grime was hardly going to say "yes, the cadaver dog barking MUST mean someone died here" . There can be some reasons when this isn't the case. The odds are stacked though here IMO higher than lower.

What you think the odds are is of no importance
It is what Grime thinks that is important....and he has not told us
What he has told us is that it is not certain

Offline mercury

« Reply #1067 on: July 22, 2015, 07:41:48 PM »
What you think the odds are is of no importance
It is what Grime thinks that is important....and he has not told us
What he has told us is that it is not certain

Well exactly he's said the odds are....not certain Lol IE  theres more of a chance his dog detected death

His cadVer dog detects death remember
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:45:01 PM by mercury »

Offline Carana

« Reply #1068 on: July 22, 2015, 08:04:12 PM »
I see that nutball Birch is at it again.

His LinkedIn page claim says everything about him.

He is probably one of the few aspects of this case that most of us can agree is - at best - nonsensical. 

But he has his little fan club of people, some of whom may have serious mental health issues and might obey his commands. That must be very scary for an elderly lady. And his latest propaganda target is just as bad.

At the same time, for anyone who finds it unlikely that any one of the T9 would have knocked on the door and asked if they could be so kind as to allow them  to bury a child in their garden for a month or two, is it any more likely than any one of them would have knocked on some other stranger's door to ask if they would mind stuffing a large package in their freezer for a couple of months?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1069 on: July 22, 2015, 10:06:36 PM »
He is probably one of the few aspects of this case that most of us can agree is - at best - nonsensical. 

But he has his little fan club of people, some of whom may have serious mental health issues and might obey his commands. That must be very scary for an elderly lady. And his latest propaganda target is just as bad.

At the same time, for anyone who finds it unlikely that any one of the T9 would have knocked on the door and asked if they could be so kind as to allow them  to bury a child in their garden for a month or two, is it any more likely than any one of them would have knocked on some other stranger's door to ask if they would mind stuffing a large package in their freezer for a couple of months?
So a nut job is the only thing we can agree about? LOL How generous of you Carana.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1070 on: July 22, 2015, 10:08:34 PM »
So a nut job is the only thing we can agree about? LOL How generous of you Carana.

I didn't say that it was the only one.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1071 on: July 22, 2015, 10:10:32 PM »
I didn't say that it was the only one. You did. ;)

you only "just" escaped dear from the crime you and your ilk commit all the time, never mind I forgive you this time

Offline Carana

« Reply #1072 on: July 22, 2015, 10:17:22 PM »

If you or I slice the tip of a finger off tomorrow (which I hope won't happen), the sliced bit of finger will smell of "cadaver" to a trained dog.

Does that mean that we've died?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1073 on: July 22, 2015, 10:23:36 PM »
If you or I slice the tip of a finger off tomorrow (which I hope won't happen), the sliced bit of finger will smell of "cadaver" to a trained dog.

No but if we are missing as well it might raise questions

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1074 on: July 23, 2015, 01:04:33 AM »

If GNR/PJ had done a complete fingertip search we probably wouldn't still be here discussing it today

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1075 on: July 23, 2015, 01:10:38 AM »
If GNR/PJ had done a complete fingertip search we probably wouldn't still be here discussing it today

Nice one, Pegasus, took me a couple of minutes but I got there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1076 on: July 23, 2015, 01:36:10 AM »

But the dogs did do a search and thats  whyalso we are discussing  thngs these days...the dogs findings have not been explained

Oh Oh ignore this post LOL! Peggy yu are a naughty, b....r!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:41:18 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1077 on: July 23, 2015, 01:37:36 AM »
Nice one, Pegasus, took me a couple of minutes but I got there.
There is no end to the ideas some peeps will resort to to dismiss Eddie's alerts.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1078 on: July 23, 2015, 01:46:09 AM »
But the dogs did do a search and thats  whyalso we are discussing  thngs these days...the dogs findings have not been explained
If you mean the GNR dogs - it's not the first case where the way in which police have deployed and interpreted tracking/trailing dogs has resulted in missing the solution.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1079 on: July 23, 2015, 01:47:36 AM »
There is no end to the ideas some peeps will resort to to dismiss Eddie's alerts.
is it ok go barge in

clipped toenails
semen /used condoms
used plasters
bad breath
period blood
abortions
dead pigs
fertiliser
soiled nappies

there are more