Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841665 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1095 on: July 23, 2015, 04:59:36 PM »
Much along the lines of the interesting tit bit he fished out of a kitchen waste bin.

Eddie barks when he alerts.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1096 on: July 23, 2015, 05:04:52 PM »
Much along the lines of the interesting tit bit he fished out of a kitchen waste bin.

Irrelevant as confirmed by Mr Grime, the "professional" rather than the "armchair" layman, or woman

ferryman

« Reply #1097 on: July 23, 2015, 05:05:53 PM »
Irrelevant as confirmed by Mr Grime, the "professional" rather than the "armchair" layman, or woman

I would argue that it's a reasonably pertinent indicator of what reliance can be placed on Mr Grime's answers to questions ...

ferryman

« Reply #1098 on: July 23, 2015, 05:08:20 PM »
Eddie barks when he alerts.

Or when he's miffed because his toy has been taken away from him ....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1099 on: July 23, 2015, 05:26:22 PM »
I would argue that it's a reasonably pertinent indicator of what reliance can be placed on Mr Grime's answers to questions ...

No, the only pertinent indicator here of anything is your libellous posts...its almost as if you might have an aneurism if the dog did alert to a dead body, true?

Difference between me and you is that Im open minded, and say I might be wrong,you on the other hand wont have any talk of it, which, is strange, unless youre one of the Mccanns, or the abductor, both of  which Im sure is untrue, so how you can be so categoric is beynd me

ferryman

« Reply #1100 on: July 23, 2015, 05:37:21 PM »
No, the only pertinent indicator here of anything is your libellous posts...its almost as if you might have an aneurism if the dog did alert to a dead body, true?

Difference between me and you is that Im open minded, and say I might be wrong,you on the other hand wont have any talk of it, which, is strange, unless youre one of the Mccanns, or the abductor, both of  which Im sure is untrue, so how you can be so categoric is beynd me

Grime did say that, at his request, the toy was retained by the judicial police for future forensic examination.

That wasn't true.

The toy was returned to the McCanns.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1101 on: July 23, 2015, 05:40:55 PM »
Grime did say that, at his request, the toy was retained by the judicial police for future forensic examination.

That wasn't true.

Yes, we know, you have bleated long enough about it, fact remains you didnt answer my original question, thng is you cant ignore questions then demand answers for your own

ferryman

« Reply #1102 on: July 23, 2015, 05:43:48 PM »
I (first!) learnt of the existence of the McCann family at some point after May 3rd 2007.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1103 on: July 23, 2015, 05:44:14 PM »

That wasn't true.

"Apartment 5H. We searched this apartment and the dog hasn’t shown any interest in this particular apartment, apart from around the table, where there was a tennis ball which is how we reward the dog for finding things, as soon as we removed the tennis ball the interest was gone. And so it was a negative search."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Offline mercury

« Reply #1104 on: July 23, 2015, 05:46:02 PM »
I (first!) learnt of the existence of the McCann family at some point after May 3rd 2007.
never thought otherwise dear

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1105 on: July 23, 2015, 05:46:06 PM »
Or when he's miffed because his toy has been taken away from him ....

No he was trained not to bark except for when he alerts. He doesn't bark when he's playing with tennis balls or toys.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1106 on: July 23, 2015, 05:52:08 PM »
No he was trained not to bark except for when he alerts. He doesn't bark when he's playing with tennis balls or toys.
it is true though PF that he didnt bark when he first encountered that toy....why not?
I watched the video and did hear a reaction but not a loud bark as when he alerted outside that sideboard

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1107 on: July 23, 2015, 05:52:36 PM »
Posts containing insults will be deleted.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1108 on: July 23, 2015, 05:56:04 PM »
Posts containing insults will be deleted.

not seen any here much  Eleanor, but must go save my posts just in case anythng pertinent is removed

ferryman

« Reply #1109 on: July 23, 2015, 05:57:07 PM »

So why could he detect a scent when the toy was in the cupboard, but not when it was in front of his nose and he could sniff it, pick it up and play with it.

And why are not police dogs attending a crime scene trained never to pick up anything at all?