Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841672 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1215 on: July 25, 2015, 11:51:30 AM »
Yes I know mercury.  But Eddie was just as brilliant as Keela was in detecting blood.  IIRC some of the bones found in Jersey were hundreds of years old.  But they must have had traces of blood on them if Eddie alerted to them.

The only difference between the two dogs is that Eddie barked in the vicinity of the odour and Keela froze at the precise spot,

Don't you find it strange that no alerts occurred in any of the other cars or the other apartments?  The car video in particular clearly shows that Eddie was directed to spend far more time on the McCanns vehicle than the others -  before there was an alert.       And IMO that's the reason why he did not alert anywhere else.   
Err Benice, no, wrong on both accounts there, a) Eddie did not alert only where there was blood and b) there is a difference to what he and Keela alerted to, where did you  get such an idea? that the only difference between a cadaver dog and a blood fnding dog is only in the manner in whch they alert?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:01:42 PM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1216 on: July 25, 2015, 11:57:02 AM »
The best crime scene dog's in the world found no evidence that Maddie died in 5A...that's another fact
The best crime scene dogs in the world such as Eddie (bless his little paws, now deceased) alert to the remnant scent of a body, when no body is there, thats all they can do as trained to do so, they cant wag and point  their finger to any judge!

Thats the fact.

stephen25000

« Reply #1217 on: July 25, 2015, 12:03:49 PM »
Quite obviously I do ... unfortunately you are unable to comprehend "no evidence" which in a nutshell is what Eddie's much lauded alerts consist of.

Think about it rationally just for a second ... if your confidence in these alerts is so unshakeable ... why didn't the Final Report recommend any arrests based on them?

Was it because unlike Mr Amaral at the time and countless others taking his lead and following like sheep ... they had actually read and they had understood the forensic report?

It is circumstantial evidence.

The forensic reported neither confirmed or dismissed the possibility of a body.

Do you comprehend that ?

and if a body is at some point  found, then it is a whole different ball game.

BTW, your continued attention to this topic reveals why you and other mccann supporters are so clearly worried by the dogs.

Likewise, gm in the trial, tried that on with the judges.

It didn't wash there either.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1218 on: July 25, 2015, 12:17:25 PM »
The best crime scene dogs in the world such as Eddie (bless his little paws, now deceased) alert to the remnant scent of a body, when no body is there, thats all they can do as trained to do so, they cant wag and point  their finger to any judge!

Thats the fact.

you show how little you understand about the dogs...eddie is an EVRA dog...V stands for victim...eddie is trained to find bodies or body parts...physical evidence..

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1219 on: July 25, 2015, 12:22:57 PM »

TOPIC.  PLEASE.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1220 on: July 25, 2015, 12:24:01 PM »
you show how little you understand about the dogs...eddie is an EVRA dog...V stands for victim...eddie is trained to find bodies or body parts...physical evidence..

I understand these dogs totally, but I have to ask, is it possble for you to ever post without attacking another member in any way shape or form? No, is the answer I guess.

PS its EVRD not EVRA

Oh, also dont say that to Ferryman, he would  say there is nosuch thng as an EVRD cos E stands for enhanced, as in Eddie recieved enhanced training, ie on real dead humans,  in the USA, whch Ferryman says is a lie...

BTW Eddie reacts to REMNANT dead body scent as well as physical in situ!

&%+((£

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:33:08 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1221 on: July 25, 2015, 12:51:55 PM »
I understand these dogs totally, but I have to ask, is it possble for you to ever post without attacking another member in any way shape or form? No, is the answer I guess.

PS its EVRD not EVRA

Oh, also dont say that to Ferryman, he would  say there is nosuch thng as an EVRD cos E stands for enhanced, as in Eddie recieved enhanced training, ie on real dead humans,  in the USA, whch Ferryman says is a lie...

BTW Eddie reacts to REMNANT dead body scent as well as physical in situ!

&%+((£

The role of the dogs is to secure evidence...

quote by grime.....The dogs are deployed as search assets to secure evidence and locate human remains or human blood

eddie alerts to residual scent....this may be due to contamination of the site and not from the presence of abody at the site.....grime did not confirm the alerts were to cadaverine

Offline mercury

« Reply #1222 on: July 25, 2015, 12:56:14 PM »
Yes Davel, the problem being "contamination" in the last place a missing child was in and none elsewhere, serious doubts whichever way you want to slice it

See you later, dont like seeing my username all along the right hand side of the board, feels like hogging, but just quiet, tara
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:59:15 PM by mercury »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1223 on: July 25, 2015, 01:23:16 PM »
Yes Davel, the problem being "contamination" in the last place a missing child was in and none elsewhere, serious doubts whichever way you want to slice it

See you later, dont like seeing my username all along the right hand side of the board, feels like hogging, but just quiet, tara

was also the last place the police were...either accidental...they were pretty poor with their forensic techniques...or even deliberate to put pressure on the mccanns to force a confession

Offline Carana

« Reply #1224 on: July 25, 2015, 03:05:59 PM »

You do know what inconclusive means ?

Unless you can show me otherwise, it means that there were some alleles present which matched hers and therefore the results can't formally exclude her.

It also means that the results wouldn't exclude you or me either (most of us will share a similar amount of alleles with her in those found). And she stayed there.

However, in the area in which a few alleles were found in the living room area, there is nothing to suggest that anything untoward occurred in that area.

There never was any evidence of a blood spatter - just various spots of DNA belonging to various unidentifiable people, and quite possibly over many years.

The only likely DNA result belonged to a cop. 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1225 on: July 25, 2015, 03:22:19 PM »

Some long forgotten Tiler could well have cut himself.  And so it seems did the person who raised the tiles.

Eddie was fine, he just wasn't a proper Cadaver Dog, so no one, not even Martin Grime knew what he was alerting to.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1226 on: July 25, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »
It is circumstantial evidence.

The forensic reported neither confirmed or dismissed the possibility of a body.

Do you comprehend that ?

and if a body is at some point  found, then it is a whole different ball game.

BTW, your continued attention to this topic reveals why you and other mccann supporters are so clearly worried by the dogs.

Likewise, gm in the trial, tried that on with the judges.

It didn't wash there either.

That forensic report of 5A showed nothing at all of significance. It wouldn't have confirmed or excluded that you, me or even Madeleine had even ever set foot in that apartment, let alone died there.

I don't exclude that she may have died in that flat - it's a possibility; my point is just that the forensic report didn't show anything to indicate that that had happened.

The forensic report isn't that difficult to understand. I really don't understand why some people keep perpetuating the myth of non-existent blood spatters or other body fluids of a sinister nature that have no basis in fact.

It's almost as if some people are hoping that this was is the case for some unfathomable reason.

stephen25000

« Reply #1227 on: July 25, 2015, 04:03:36 PM »
That forensic report of 5A showed nothing at all of significance. It wouldn't have confirmed or excluded that you, me or even Madeleine had even ever set foot in that apartment, let alone died there.

I don't exclude that she may have died in that flat - it's a possibility; my point is just that the forensic report didn't show anything to indicate that that had happened.

The forensic report isn't that difficult to understand. I really don't understand why some people keep perpetuating the myth of non-existent blood spatters or other body fluids of a sinister nature that have no basis in fact.

It's almost as if some people are hoping that this was is the case for some unfathomable reason.

Two straightforward points.

There were insufficient D.N.A. markers to identify Madeleine's presence in the samples examined.

Second, the dogs either alerted to a body or they didn't.

Comes to to a question of probability, or what you believe happened to Madeleine.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1228 on: July 25, 2015, 04:09:36 PM »
Two straightforward points.

There were insufficient D.N.A. markers to identify Madeleine's presence in the samples examined.

Second, the dogs either alerted to a body or they didn't.

Comes to to a question of probability, or what you believe happened to Madeleine.

you can believe what you want...you can believe in father Christmas but there is no evidence to support this..
you can believe maddie died in the apartment...but there is no evidence to support this

stephen25000

« Reply #1229 on: July 25, 2015, 04:14:37 PM »
you can believe what you want...you can believe in father Christmas but there is no evidence to support this..
you can believe maddie died in the apartment...but there is no evidence to support this

There is no evidence she is alive either.
'
You can believe ' pH - pOH '  has significance, but it doesn't. That by the way was one of your classics.