Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841575 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1230 on: July 25, 2015, 04:19:34 PM »
There is no evidence she is alive either.
'
You can believe ' pH - pOH '  has significance, but it doesn't. That by the way was one of your classics.

your problem is that you have no concept of accuracy....no concept of precision. I have never said pH-pOH has any significance...the fact that it hasn't meant you couldn't find the answer on google...I said it has  a value...and it does....and you continue to make yourself look a  fool by not understanding that.....

and you are wildly off topic as usual

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1231 on: July 25, 2015, 04:23:26 PM »
There is no evidence she is alive either.
'
You can believe ' pH - pOH '  has significance, but it doesn't. That by the way was one of your classics.

now on topic...you state..There is no evidence she is alive either

that is correct...your use of the word either shows you accept that there is no evidence maddie is dead...

so Maddie may be alive...or sadly she may be dead...so amaral misunderstood...the title of the thread...so glad you agree...
and as it is accepted she may be alive..fact...what does that mean for the alerts...it means they were not to Maddie's body

stephen25000

« Reply #1232 on: July 25, 2015, 04:25:12 PM »
your problem is that you have no concept of accuracy....no concept of precision. I have never said pH-pOH has any significance...the fact that it hasn't meant you couldn't find the answer on google...I said it has  a value...and it does....and you continue to make yourself look a  fool by not understanding that.....

and you are wildly off topic as usual

I merely pointed out you talk nonsense.

That equation has no value or merit.

If it had, you would have found an example, and you can't, because there isn't one.

and dave I don't need Google to teach Chemistry, or understand it.

Unlike you.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:28:53 PM by stephen25000 »

stephen25000

« Reply #1233 on: July 25, 2015, 04:28:02 PM »

now on topic...you state..There is no evidence she is alive either

that is correct...your use of the word either shows you accept that there is no evidence maddie is dead...

so Maddie may be alive...or sadly she may be dead...so amaral misunderstood...the title of the thread...so glad you agree...
and as it is accepted she may be alive..fact...what does that mean for the alerts...it means they were not to Maddie's body

The only people who believe Madeleine is still alive are those who believe in fairy tales.

I am not one of them.

How about you ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1234 on: July 25, 2015, 04:29:05 PM »
I merely pointed out you talk nonsense.

That equation has no value or merit.

If it had, you would found an example, and you can't, because there isn't one.

and dave I don't need Google to teach Chemistry, or understand it.

Unlike you.

it has a numerical value but no significance......if pH has a value and pOH has a value ...then pH -pOH must have a value..

the problem you have is it is not in your chemistry book so you cannot work out the answer...off topic again

you should stop making a fool of yourself

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1235 on: July 25, 2015, 04:30:13 PM »
The only people who believe Madeleine is still alive are those who believe in fairy tales.

I am not one of them.

How about you ?
#
I haven't said I believe Maddie is still alive...you continue to make a fool of yourself

Offline mercury

« Reply #1236 on: July 25, 2015, 04:33:21 PM »
was also the last place the police were...either accidental...they were pretty poor with their forensic techniques...or even deliberate to put pressure on the mccanns to force a confession
What?
The police(if contamnated due to normal duties)  werent JUST in 5A so that argument is vacuous, unless you were thinking they planted something, if so, why not just say

edited for spello and ipad robot!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:39:24 PM by mercury »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1237 on: July 25, 2015, 04:34:12 PM »

Do I really have to start Deleting?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1238 on: July 25, 2015, 04:35:45 PM »
What?
The police(if contamnated due to normal duties)  werent JUST in 5A so that argument is vacuous, unless you were thinking thry okNted sinethng, if so, why not just say

The PJ if contaminated....police deal with dead bodies ...were in 5A...the car and handled the clothes...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1239 on: July 25, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »
Do I really have to start Deleting?

If Stephen wants to continually post off topic re pH then yes

Offline mercury

« Reply #1240 on: July 25, 2015, 04:38:01 PM »
The PJ if contaminated....police deal with dead bodies ...were in 5A...the car and handled the clothes...
and were in other flats too, where Eddie didnt alert, sigh

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1241 on: July 25, 2015, 04:38:17 PM »
What?
The police(if contamnated due to normal duties)  werent JUST in 5A so that argument is vacuous, unless you were thinking they planted something, if so, why not just say

my post directly raised the possibility of planted evidence...this has to be considered a possibility

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1242 on: July 25, 2015, 04:38:54 PM »
and were in other flats too, where Eddie didnt alert, sigh

what other flats were the PJ in ....  cite

Offline mercury

« Reply #1243 on: July 25, 2015, 04:40:18 PM »
my post directly raised the possibility of planted evidence...this has to be considered a possibility
why? you cant be serious

Offline mercury

« Reply #1244 on: July 25, 2015, 04:41:10 PM »
what other flats were the PJ in ....  cite
err all the other flats eddie was taken to unless you thnk the PJ planted evidence before the dogs were even considered