Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841594 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1275 on: July 25, 2015, 06:45:05 PM »
He made the conclusion as did others, based on the information made available.

The forensic results did not show conclusive evidence either way, but then it wasn't the only information which pointed to a certain conclusion.
the others were also wrong...as you have admitted...the alert may or may not have indicated a cadaver

when all the evidence was properly considered the arguido status was removed

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1276 on: July 25, 2015, 06:49:03 PM »
In theory, that would seem possible. Even burying a bit of cloth in the nearby cemetary overnight might have done the trick.

Until recently, I found that idea too far-fetched to be credible. Now, I'm not so sure.

I find it to be an amazing ooincidence that Eddie alerted to the precise areas that Amaral found suspicious in photos (the sofa that everyone and his brother would have checked behind before that photo was taken) and the dark travel case (aka "blue tennis bag") that wasn't there in the the subsequent photos taken the next day. The forensic squad didn't notice a travel case and check it? Seriously?
[/quote
ah but what came first? Amaral's suspicions or the dog alerts? why on earth would Amaral suspect a fatal fall off the sofa werent it for the dogs
The concept of planted cadaver scent is a bit silly tbh

amaral suspected the parents long before the dogs.....I find what you believe more than a bit silly..in fact very silly...so there you are

Offline mercury

« Reply #1277 on: July 25, 2015, 06:50:05 PM »
No, the arguido status was removed because the case was shelved not because any authority deemed the Mccanns not guilty, how could they anyway if they said the crime was unknown

Legal technicality rather than exoneration

Offline mercury

« Reply #1278 on: July 25, 2015, 06:52:09 PM »
amaral suspected the parents long before the dogs.....I find what you believe more than a bit silly..in fact very silly...so there you are

It doesnt really matter if he did or  didnt in the context of this discussion, where its been put forward that delberate planting of cadaver odour was done near the sofa

do you understand? hope so

ps remnd me of what I   beleve seeing as you know but I dont

@)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1279 on: July 25, 2015, 06:53:06 PM »
No, the arguido status was removed because the case was shelved not because any authority deemed the Mccanns not guilty, how could they anyway if they said the crime was unknown

Legal technicality rather than exoneration

the case was shelved because of lack of evidence of any crime by the arguidos..they either had to be charged or released from arguido status

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1280 on: July 25, 2015, 06:53:49 PM »
It doesnt really matter if he did or  didnt in the context of this discussion, where its been put forward that delberate planting of cadaver odour was done near the sofa

@)(++(*

I've put it forward

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1281 on: July 25, 2015, 06:55:06 PM »

@)(++(*

read your post and they will remind you of what you believe

Offline mercury

« Reply #1282 on: July 25, 2015, 06:57:20 PM »
the case was shelved because of lack of evidence of any crime by the arguidos..they either had to be charged or released from arguido status

you stated the arguido status was lifted because all the evidence was considered ie inferrng it was exoneration,it wasnt, thats all, it was lfted as is required when a case is shelved..IE put on semi pertanent hold
The Portuguese authorities have never cleared the parents

Offline mercury

« Reply #1283 on: July 25, 2015, 06:59:39 PM »
read your post and they will remind you of what you believe

post is singular
they is plural
which one are you referring to?

PS I am the only arbiter of my beliefs, not you, and wont be told what they are (or not told as is the case here)  by you
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:25:43 PM by Eleanor »

stephen25000

« Reply #1284 on: July 25, 2015, 07:04:26 PM »
the others were also wrong...as you have admitted...the alert may or may not have indicated a cadaver

when all the evidence was properly considered the arguido status was removed

and arguido status can be initiated.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1285 on: July 25, 2015, 07:21:48 PM »
post is singular
they is plural
which one are you referring to?

PS I am the only arbiter of my beliefs, not you, and wont be told what they are (or not told as is the case here)  by you
Now have a lovely evenng and I shall be back later! to correct any more nonsense

you correct my typos but ignore your own....in your previous post the use the word infer ...when you should have used imply...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:24:53 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1286 on: July 25, 2015, 07:25:19 PM »
you stated the arguido status was lifted because all the evidence was considered ie inferrng it was exoneration,it wasnt, thats all, it was lfted as is required when a case is shelved..IE put on semi pertanent hold
The Portuguese authorities have never cleared the parents

why was the case shelved...because of lack of evidence to proceed against the two arguidos...I am not implying( note not inferring) anything... just stating fact...

probably best to ignore my typos as your posts are full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1287 on: July 25, 2015, 07:26:42 PM »
and arguido status can be initiated.

of course...but now evidence is needed which was not the case when the mccanns were made arguida

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1288 on: July 25, 2015, 07:39:00 PM »
No doubt based on the dog's alert, they formulated a theory that Prout strangled his wife in the main house of the Prouts.

He strangled her in an outhouse, a few hundred yards away ....

And the dog alert formed no part of the prosecution's case.

Do you have a link for that please ferryman? I can't find one.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

ferryman

« Reply #1289 on: July 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM »