Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841663 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1410 on: July 27, 2015, 07:35:08 AM »
Yes the evening creche was free.
And professional in-apartment evening childcare was available for 15 euros an hour.
And the apartment was self-catering with full kitchen.
And the Tapas restaurant offered a takeaway service.
Four safe options IFLG and BP failed to mention, and any of them would have resulted in this dog thread never existing.
Number five, kids were allowed in the Tapas Restaraunt. But leaving them alone  in an insecure apartment  on the corner of a main street was considered the best and safest option for some reason. "We've all done it" after all, some say, but adding, not me personally. They were two and three not nine or ten!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1411 on: July 27, 2015, 07:46:01 AM »
No...they alert to remnant scent as well, there may be no physical evidence for it, but its still evidence

no the alerts are not evidence...Grime has made that clear...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1412 on: July 27, 2015, 07:47:57 AM »
Number five, kids were allowed in the Tapas Restaraunt. But leaving them alone  in an insecure apartment  on the corner of a main street was considered the best and safest option for some reason. "We've all done it" after all, some say, but adding, not me personally. They were two and three not nine or ten!

you are wrong yet again...I have said on several occasions that I have done exactly the same as the McCcanns...25 yrs ago..

Offline mercury

« Reply #1413 on: July 27, 2015, 07:50:47 AM »
no the alerts are not evidence...Grime has made that clear...

They are evidence. Evidence of a cadaver dog alerting to cadaverscent which it has been trained for. Quite the opposite to them meaning nothing at all as you asserted before. If dog alerts mean nothing they wouldnt be used. But please yourself.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1414 on: July 27, 2015, 07:51:46 AM »
you are wrong yet again...I have said on several occasions that I have done exactly the same as the McCcanns...25 yrs ago..
In a small minority then,thats OK

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1415 on: July 27, 2015, 07:52:51 AM »
So to summarise....

According to Grime...

The alerts are not evidence..
The alerts are possibly to cadaver odour
The alerts are suggestive of cadaver odour
The alerts could be due to contamination

According to SY..the PJ and amaral's lawyer...maddie may still be alive

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1416 on: July 27, 2015, 07:53:50 AM »
They are evidence. Evidence of a cadaver dog alerting to cadaverscent which it has been trained for. Quite the opposite to them meaning nothing at all as you asserted before. If dog alerts mean nothing they wouldnt be used. But please yourself.

they are not evidence according to Grime...they are not evidence of a dog alerting to cadaver according to Grime

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1417 on: July 27, 2015, 07:54:21 AM »

just pointing out that what you said was wrong

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1418 on: July 27, 2015, 07:57:47 AM »

Are you saying you left three children under five sleeping in an unlocked apartment in another country while you went out for dinner for two to three hours?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

« Reply #1419 on: July 27, 2015, 07:58:32 AM »
So to summarise....

According to Grime...

The alerts are not evidence..
The alerts are possibly to cadaver odour
The alerts are suggestive of cadaver odour
The alerts could be due to contamination

According to SY..the PJ and amaral's lawyer...maddie may still be alive

Points three and four say it all, ie, yes, cadaver dogs alert to cadaver odour

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1420 on: July 27, 2015, 08:02:16 AM »
Points three and four say it all, ie, yes, cadaver dogs alert to cadaver odour

they do....they also alert to blood..the alerts to not prove that abody was ever present at that site..

what you don't understand is that the alerts suggest cadaver odour...they do not confirm it...according to Grime

Offline mercury

« Reply #1421 on: July 27, 2015, 08:03:08 AM »
just pointing out that what you said was wrong

It is a fact many journalists have stated "we've all done it" though "not me personally" which is an oxymoron at best
If you decided to leave your babies alone, whilst going out, your problem, and a risk you took, whether my post was right or wrong in your  eyes!

Offline mercury

« Reply #1422 on: July 27, 2015, 08:06:15 AM »
they do....they also alert to blood..the alerts to not prove that abody was ever present at that site..

what you don't understand is that the alerts suggest cadaver odour...they do not confirm it...according to Grime
You cant prove a remnant cadaver scent alert
The arguments about alledged blood alerts by cadaver dog  in this case have not been proven, oh hello, because its impossible

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1423 on: July 27, 2015, 08:12:26 AM »
It is a fact many journalists have stated "we've all done it" though "not me personally" which is an oxymoron at best
If you decided to leave your babies alone, whilst going out, your problem, and a risk you took, whether my post was right or wrong in your  eyes!

never seen...not me personally...reckon you are making it up...prove me wrong with a quote

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1424 on: July 27, 2015, 08:12:52 AM »

Add me to that list.  I did the same.