Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841523 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1680 on: July 30, 2015, 05:32:27 PM »
Bwhahaha!

Did Amaral actually say that?

No wonder he got things so wrong.

How much do you know about D.N.A. analysis in forensic science ?

Would it be more or less than Amaral ? &%+((£
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 06:40:02 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1681 on: July 30, 2015, 05:35:57 PM »
It was much simpler than that at the beginning. Just a story that didn't add up, that's all.

It adds up for me.  And I was a McCann Sceptic in the beginning.  Even more so after I saw The Levy Videos, which were seriously edited, although I didn't know that at the time, anymore than anyone else did.  Perhaps Amaral made the same mistake.

Jesus H, I am seriously ashamed of some of the things I said.

I finally came to my current beliefs by reading the value of "Sources", common sense and the use of logistics.
It simply isn't possible for The McCanns to have done what they were accused of.

Oh, and by the way, I very conveniently forgot that I had done the same thing that they did.  But at least I wasn't slow in admitting it when I did remember.

Amaral had an agenda with The Cipriano Case hanging over his head.  He needed a conviction to get himself out of the shit.  It really is as simple as that.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1682 on: July 30, 2015, 05:59:41 PM »
I have often seen that claim made for Eddie.
I have often seen a request for a cite to substantiate the claim being made.
I have never seen anything to prove what you claim for Eddie is true ... I have seen Morse's qualifications officially and independently endorsed ... I have never seen any independent endorsement for Eddie.

Interesting though to notice the ease with which cadaver scent contamination can be transferred. 

I also noticed that in Mr Roses's case a body was found proving Eddie right.

Now you know how Eddie found the clue about CC. Moved neatly on the bed after handling a cadaver so it became cadaver contaminated. That pink blanket would have been alerted to had it been handled and moved but it's missing.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1683 on: July 30, 2015, 06:09:42 PM »
Now you know how Eddie found the clue about CC. Moved neatly on the bed after handling a cadaver so it became cadaver contaminated. That pink blanket would have been alerted to had it been handled and moved but it's missing.

When did this happen?  Before or during dinner?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1684 on: July 30, 2015, 06:15:31 PM »
So, everything that "Smithman" handled after hiding the body became contaminated, or did he come back, move CC, then immediately wash and disinfect his hands...? 

ferryman

« Reply #1685 on: July 30, 2015, 06:22:17 PM »

Kate gave the blanket to GNR dog-handlers so that they could (at least attempt to!) prime their dogs with Madeleine's scent.

It was never 'missing'.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1686 on: July 30, 2015, 06:22:47 PM »
You've got a short memory Pfinder

Eddie picked Ccat up and threw it up in the air.  He didn't alert to it

Even when it was placed at the bottom of the cupboard, Eddie sniffed really close, inches from it, twice, but did not alert either time.

Later, after Martin G had insisted Eddie checked the counter above,  he alerted to a pile of folders, papers on the top of the cupboard counter.  These were feet away from CCat.

Martin mistakenly took that as an alert to CCat.

Eddie was alerting to the papers.

Eddie DID NOT alert to CCat.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1687 on: July 30, 2015, 06:50:38 PM »

Do you know offhand if any of the people who like to ask questions have gone to the bother to ascertain why Mr Amaral did not invite the dogs in when they were offered at a time when they might actually have made a positive contribution to finding Madeleine McCann?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1688 on: July 30, 2015, 07:07:10 PM »
Do you know offhand if any of the people who like to ask questions have gone to the bother to ascertain why Mr Amaral did not invite the dogs in when they were offered at a time when they might actually have made a positive contribution to finding Madeleine McCann?

Do you have a source telling us that the dogs were offered in May (apart from 'A senior police spokesperson' quoted in The Sun for obvious reasons)
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1689 on: July 30, 2015, 07:17:53 PM »
Do you have a source telling us that the dogs were offered in May (apart from 'A senior police spokesperson' quoted in The Sun for obvious reasons)
Could you please explain what you mean by "for obvious reasons"?  Thanks.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1690 on: July 30, 2015, 07:25:00 PM »
Could you please explain what you mean by "for obvious reasons"?  Thanks.

That's not a reliable source.
Result = happy posting.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1691 on: July 30, 2015, 07:35:51 PM »
I get you.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1692 on: July 30, 2015, 07:38:46 PM »

If the Sun is not reliable enough for you on this occasion how did they know about 'the best dogs in the world' when the newspaper hit the stands on 23 May 2007 before Eddie and Keela had set a doggy paw on Portuguese soil?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1693 on: July 30, 2015, 07:46:43 PM »
If the Sun is not reliable enough for you on this occasion how did they know about 'the best dogs in the world' when the newspaper hit the stands on 23 May 2007 before Eddie and Keela had set a doggy paw on Portuguese soil?

They had written about these dogs before, they were big news apparently with Keela earning more than the Chief Constable of Yorkshire. Just follow Brietta's original link, it's all there.
Result = happy posting.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1694 on: July 30, 2015, 07:48:39 PM »
They had written about these dogs before, they were big news apparently with Keela earning more than the Chief Constable of Yorkshire. Just follow Brietta's original link, it's all there.
But we can dismiss this as hogwash as it was in the Sun, correct?