Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841672 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1710 on: July 31, 2015, 08:08:43 AM »
You start with a KEY. They were given keys to the church so getting access to another property is certainly a possibility. You investigate sightings at unknown properties and the person who got them the keys and stored the car isn't mentioned once in their truth book. He was not questioned by the PJ. It's like he didn't exist! Will the yard finally investigate this KEY man.
So because they had keys to the church, they might also have had keys to a property with a freezer?  Blimey, that's a bit tenuous.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1711 on: July 31, 2015, 10:18:57 AM »
You really have picked up the wrong end of the stick Alice, now kindly butt out - I am quizzing Pathfinder on her/his beliefs, I am well aware that bodies have been frozen before, thanks.

Then you will realise it is possible.
Butting out now O masterful one  8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1712 on: July 31, 2015, 11:23:47 AM »
Anything's possible including throwing a body down a volcano but I thought we were sensible enough to limit our speculation to what is likely considering the circumstances of the case.  If you believe it is perfectly plausible that Madeleine's body was kept on her ice by her parents then that's your problem.  I prefer to live in the real world. 

PS: If you must challenge me on everything I write on this forum then fair enough, your choice, but don't expect me to roll over and die because of your supposedly superior intellect.   8(0(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1713 on: July 31, 2015, 12:07:26 PM »

many things are possible and therefore we cannot 100% rule out alien abduction...according to Stephen as the crime is not determined everything should be investigated....should the UK govt therefore send a probe into space.

stephen25000

« Reply #1714 on: July 31, 2015, 12:09:26 PM »
many things are possible and therefore we cannot 100% rule out alien abduction...according to Stephen as the crime is not determined everything should be investigated....should the UK govt therefore send a probe into space.

Not into space dave.   8)--)) @)(++(*

Offline Carana

« Reply #1715 on: July 31, 2015, 12:20:20 PM »
Well, Amaral does seem rather fond of freezers...

So let's see... PF's "Smithman" carries the body down to the beach and luckily remembered a perfect hiding place from the previous day (or whenever they'd gone down for a walk and an ice cream). So perfect in fact that the GNR, volunteer searchers and the media posse never noticed it.

After a long day at the police station and with the media following their every move, "Smithman" 's plan is to stroll down to the beach with a suitcase / bag and put the now decomposing remains in it and carry it away. No one notices him doing that, either. Let's say that that takes it up to Saturday, when some reporter saw him leaving with a bag / suitcase and a toy bucket and spade.

Then what? Idea! Off to ask around the village if anyone has a working freezer big enough to hold a suitcase. Perhaps by this time, they'd gone off to buy some thick big black gravel bags and a saw (which no one found odd). Some unsuspecting soul who didn't know Smithman from Adam offers them keys to their large domestic (or commercial) freezer, that they hardly ever happened to use, but kept running anyway. Smithman promises that the suitcase will be removed in a month or so, just as soon as they hire a car and can escape from the ever-waiting paparazzi.

Amazingly, no one saw a thing. And Eddie, who'd gone sniffing all around the beach, never noticed anything, either.

Just how plausible is that?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:58:00 PM by Carana »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1716 on: July 31, 2015, 02:03:59 PM »

So let's see... PF's "Smithman" carries the body down to the beach and luckily remembered a perfect hiding place from the previous day (or whenever they'd gone down for a walk and an ice cream). So perfect in fact that the GNR, volunteer searchers and the media posse never noticed it.

After a long day at the police station and with the media following their every move, "Smithman" 's plan is to stroll down to the beach with a suitcase / bag and put the now decomposing remains in it and carry it away. No one notices him doing that, either. Let's say that that takes it up to Saturday, when some reporter saw him leaving with a bag / suitcase and a toy bucket and spade.

Then what? Idea! Off to ask around the village if anyone has a working freezer big enough to hold a suitcase. Perhaps by this time, they'd gone off to buy some thick big black gravel bags and a saw (which no one found odd). Some unsuspecting soul who didn't know Smithman from Adam offers them keys to their large domestic (or commercial) freezer, that they hardly ever happened to use, but kept running anyway. Smithman promises that the suitcase will be removed in a month or so, just as soon as they hire a car and can escape from the ever-waiting paparazzi.

Amazingly, no one saw a thing. And Eddie, who'd gone sniffing all around the beach, never noticed anything, either.

Perfectly plausible I'm sure - after all, bodies have been frozen before that means we can't rule it out.  Anything's possible. 

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1717 on: July 31, 2015, 02:51:22 PM »

You investigate all possibilities. Nothing was was found outdoors so the next logical step is indoors.

"A witness claimed to have seen Gerry and me carrying a big black bag and acting suspiciously." (Madeleine)
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1718 on: July 31, 2015, 03:12:42 PM »
Anything's possible including throwing a body down a volcano but I thought we were sensible enough to limit our speculation to what is likely considering the circumstances of the case.  If you believe it is perfectly plausible that Madeleine's body was kept on her ice by her parents then that's your problem.  I prefer to live in the real world. 

PS: If you must challenge me on everything I write on this forum then fair enough, your choice, but don't expect me to roll over and die because of your supposedly superior intellect.   8(0(*

Just one more challenge for the hell of it.
You post at twice the rate I do so how does that work then ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1719 on: July 31, 2015, 03:13:26 PM »
You investigate all possibilities. Nothing was was found outdoors so the next logical step is indoors.

"A witness claimed to have seen Gerry and me carrying a big black bag and acting suspiciously." (Madeleine)
Outdoors, presumably on the way to the freezer department at the local Lidl I expect.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1720 on: July 31, 2015, 06:57:24 PM »
"Eddie DID NOT alert to CCat" I agree with you Sadie.

"Eddie was alerting to the papers". I agree the first of his two alerts in the villa was to that pile on the sideboard.
The pile he sniffs just before alerting.
However in that pile are folded clothes.

Everything in the box labelled "sala comum" came from IMO on the dining table or on that sideboard.
Check the other items to confirm (its easy to find the pillows, pillowcases, towels)
I dont think it was a pile of clothes but folders, but it is not clear.

There was a sheet of paper on top anyhow.   I wonder who put that there?

Was that what Eddie was alerting to?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1721 on: July 31, 2015, 07:25:22 PM »

We discussed it at length and studied many blown up stills and the consensus was that the (red?) item was not Sean's tee shirt but a folder in a pile of folders or papers with an identifying sheet on top.

Irrelevant anyway.
Everything connected to those searches would have been under severe attack in a trial ... that is if they even got to the stage of being allowed to be presented in court.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1722 on: July 31, 2015, 11:03:21 PM »

Yes the pile Eddie sniffs a moment before his first villa alert has a sheet of paper on top.
But underneath that are folded clothes IMO.
Work through the other items in the "sala comum" box.
They are all in the dining area.
Pillows. Yes. On the dining table.
Pillowcases. Yes. On the dining table.
Towels. Yes. On the dining table.
All the clothes in the "sala comum" box (included the alerted ones) are in the dining area.
Not in the lounge area (seperate box) and not in the bedrooms (seperate boxes)
Therefore it was not the cat that Eddie alerted to.
Therefore KM was telling the truth about the cat being on the bed.
Not lying as so many wrongly claim.
On this point I am on your side (proving KM is telling the truth about the crime scene)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:12:20 PM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1723 on: August 01, 2015, 08:50:20 PM »
I have never seen such a flat pile, let alone so neatly folded too, bunch of clothes....also, why would a piece of paper have cadaver scent on it? Or  neat pile of clothes?

?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1724 on: August 01, 2015, 08:59:29 PM »
I have never seen such a flat pile, let alone so neatly folded too, bunch of clothes....also, why would a piece of paper have cadaver scent on it? Or  neat pile of clothes?

?

A paper cut would be enough to do it for these dogs even if there was no discernible blood on the paper.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....