Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841665 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1725 on: August 01, 2015, 09:04:48 PM »
Did Keela "confirm" this alert as blood then?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1726 on: August 01, 2015, 09:35:51 PM »

Was she given the opportunity?

We only saw Eddie's performance at the villa.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #1727 on: August 01, 2015, 09:46:22 PM »

We never saw Keela in there .... and I dont recall her being used.

Can anyone prove that she was used?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1728 on: August 01, 2015, 10:04:52 PM »

The CSI dog did not alert to the toy when screened separately. (MG)

Keela is only used if Eddie alerts. The only difference was on clothes screened separately. Keela detected no blood so when Eddie came next and alerted it suggests cadaver scent.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1729 on: August 01, 2015, 10:08:42 PM »
Was she given the opportunity?

We only saw Eddie's performance at the villa.

No idea

But the dog searches IIRC reading somewhere were five hours plus, the video is less than half long. There is though nothing mentioned in the files apart from the fact that Mr Grine asked for the toy to be sent for forensics or kept for future forensics, I dont recall exactly

Offline sadie

« Reply #1730 on: August 01, 2015, 10:23:01 PM »
The CSI dog did not alert to the toy when screened separately. (MG)

Keela is only used if Eddie alerts. The only difference was on clothes screened separately. Keela detected no blood so when Eddie came next and alerted it suggests cadaver scent.
And neither did Eddie.  Martin Grime was mistaken.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1731 on: August 01, 2015, 10:28:58 PM »
And neither did Eddie.  Martin Grime was mistaken.
Unless you are a professional dog handler I dont think somehow you are in any position to say whether a professional dog handler is mistaken. You can of course say it is your laymans opinion, which is fine

Offline sadie

« Reply #1732 on: August 02, 2015, 12:27:32 AM »
Unless you are a professional dog handler I dont think somehow you are in any position to say whether a professional dog handler is mistaken. You can of course say it is your laymans opinion, which is fine
We watched the video carefully.  We all witnessed it mercury.  Even John agreed that Eddie did not alert to CCat  IIRC.

Eddie sniffed right by CCat in the cupboard and didn't blink an eyelid, but later when Martin indicated the counter well away from CCat he alerted.

And mercury, prior to all this Eddie had tossed CCat into the air and not alerted.   Why didn't he alert then?

Beyond doubt, Martin was mistaken

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1733 on: August 02, 2015, 12:38:27 AM »
We watched the video carefully.  We all witnessed it mercury.  Even John agreed that Eddie did not alert to CCat  IIRC.

Eddie sniffed right by CCat in the cupboard and didn't blink an eyelid, but later when Martin indicated the counter well away from CCat he alerted.

And mercury, prior to all this Eddie had tossed CCat into the air and not alerted.   Why didn't he alert then?

Beyond doubt, Martin was mistaken

who is we ??

Offline sadie

« Reply #1734 on: August 02, 2015, 12:48:23 AM »
who is we ??
It was talked about for a while.  If you missed it, then you didn't look in those days .... or you failed to read the relevant posts.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1735 on: August 02, 2015, 01:13:18 AM »
who is we ??

Here you go Carly. If you missed it, at 4.04 is when he barks at the paperwork or whatever it is

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3076.msg112720#msg112720
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline sadie

« Reply #1736 on: August 02, 2015, 01:38:08 AM »
Here you go Carly. If you missed it, at 4.04 is when he barks at the paperwork or whatever it is

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3076.msg112720#msg112720
Thanks again Anna

And other relevant places on the video are at about 1.41-1.51 when Eddie twice throws CCat in the air without alerting.

Then at about 2.04 he runs past it and again at about 2.30, taking absolutely NO notice of it.  Cadavar scent?  I think NOT !!

CCat was then pplaced out of sight in the bottom of a cupboard and Eddie was taken past it twice.  3.44 and 3.52 approx.  Eddie sniffs around but smells nothing.  No alert

At about 4.04 after Martin has ordered him to check the cupboard counter top he finally alerts.  He barks at the paperwork or what ever it is.

CCat had no cadavar odour on it as you have seen, but the paperwork or what ever above seems to have.

At about 5.42, Martin takes CCat out of the cupboard and says that Eddie alerted to it.

He clearly did NOT, he alerted to something on the counter.    Martin was mistaken

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1737 on: August 02, 2015, 02:20:52 AM »
What do peeps think about the second alert in the villa video. Possibly to a dining chair?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1738 on: August 02, 2015, 06:31:16 AM »
Thanks again Anna

And other relevant places on the video are at about 1.41-1.51 when Eddie twice throws CCat in the air without alerting.

Then at about 2.04 he runs past it and again at about 2.30, taking absolutely NO notice of it.  Cadavar scent?  I think NOT !!

CCat was then pplaced out of sight in the bottom of a cupboard and Eddie was taken past it twice.  3.44 and 3.52 approx.  Eddie sniffs around but smells nothing.  No alert

At about 4.04 after Martin has ordered him to check the cupboard counter top he finally alerts.  He barks at the paperwork or what ever it is.

CCat had no cadavar odour on it as you have seen, but the paperwork or what ever above seems to have.

At about 5.42, Martin takes CCat out of the cupboard and says that Eddie alerted to it.

He clearly did NOT, he alerted to something on the counter.    Martin was mistaken

The cuddle cat episode was a bit if a fiasco if I'm honest and on this I agree with you Sadie.  To me the dog was already aware of the toy having just lifted it out of the toy basket and tossed it in the air.  He then knew the scent of the soft toy so when he scented it inside the cupboard, hey presto, he barked for it.  Not Grime and Eddie's finest moment imo
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1739 on: August 02, 2015, 08:31:09 AM »
The cuddle cat episode was a bit if a fiasco if I'm honest and on this I agree with you Sadie.  To me the dog was already aware of the toy having just lifted it out of the toy basket and tossed it in the air.  He then knew the scent of the soft toy so when he scented it inside the cupboard, hey presto, he barked for it.  Not Grime and Eddie's finest moment imo

I think that is a fair assessment.

I must admit though that I am mystified why the cupboard door wasn't immediately opened to reveal CuddleCat when Eddie 'alerted'.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....