Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841563 times)

ferryman

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1935 on: August 10, 2015, 01:54:57 PM »
The clothes Eddie alerted to.
It is important to find the exact location where those clothes were from 7.30pm onwards.
I posted a pair of images which match IMO.
No-one posted any other clothing image to dispute that match.

But where is the evidence that Eddie "alerted" to any clothing.

Picking stuff up in his mouth was a deleterious and untrained act.

Eddie could find no trace of any scent in clothing, present in the villa during that inspection, he (apparently!) "found" in the gym.

How did the inspection in the gym come about and who requested it?

Offline Anna

« Reply #1936 on: August 10, 2015, 02:04:28 PM »
Who said that that pile of clothing in the wardrobe, was all dirty laundry?
What better place to keep the children’s clothing, when they would all need dressing, undressing and preparing for bed.
Looks messy, but maybe Kate was accustomed to a housekeeper doing such chores as keeping clothing in order.
Maybe even dirty linen, chucked in there quickly to tidy up the room.

Was there no dirty linen basket in the apartment?….No photo.

No photographs were taken of the cupboards in the children’s room…….Why? Since they didn’t know at that stage, where the dogs would alert, did they?

Probably because their clothing was all in the main bedroom.

Eddie obviously had a liking for toys. He showed interest to a tennis ball in one of the other apartments. Apparently one was used in his training;
Was it a tennis ball, X contamination scent on the clothing that he alerted too?

Apart from the dried blood on the tiles and the car key card, what other porous object apart from clothing, did he alert too?

Were the clothes that were taken to the Gym, all laundered, or were some dirty laundry/unwashed recently? We don’t know, so there are many questions still unanswered.

If they were so sure that Eddie was alerting to cadaver scent, surely this should have been checked out by a second cadaver dog. Ensuring that it was not a false alert, before taking it as proof of a body having been there, as Amaral believed.

One cop doesn’t solve a case and yet so many believe that one dog did. Cops get it wrong as well, sometimes.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1937 on: August 10, 2015, 02:35:33 PM »

Eddie could find no trace of any scent in clothing, present in the villa during that inspection, he (apparently!) "found" in the gym.

Eddie alerted twice in the "sala comum" area of the villa.
Eddie later alerted to some clothing from the "sala comum" box.
Seems consistent to me.
The only mistake here was attributing Eddie's first villa alert to the cat - it wasn't - it was to clothing IMO.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1938 on: August 10, 2015, 02:38:09 PM »
The letter dated 1st August recommending the villa be searched gives as a reason the findings of MH at the apartment, and gives the scenario which is suspected (pages 2068-2069).
The actual search warrant for the villa permits items to be removed for further inspection - this is normal procedure (pages 2085-2093).
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DOGS_INSPECTION.htm

Offline Anna

« Reply #1939 on: August 10, 2015, 02:42:21 PM »

Tossing clothes around................Just like he would treat a toy, or ball, really.

I believe the original location selected for the dogs' inspection was not clean enough, according to Harrison, IIRC.
PJ had to find another site at short notice and the Gym was it.

There was no sensible reason to do this search. The villa would have been good enough.

I believe that they were trying to prove that a body had been moved........by someone wearing those garments which Eddie supposedly alerted too.

― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1940 on: August 10, 2015, 02:50:55 PM »
@Anna in the photo you posted have you changed the colour balance?
It makes it even clearer IMO the red top is there, and BTW the fuselage size is correct.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6311.0;attach=5463;image
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:54:46 PM by pegasus »

ferryman

« Reply #1941 on: August 10, 2015, 02:51:29 PM »
Tossing clothes around................Just like he would treat a toy, or ball, really.

I believe the original location selected for the dogs' inspection was not clean enough, according to Harrison, IIRC.
PJ had to find another site at short notice and the Gym was it.

There was no sensible reason to do this search. The villa would have been good enough.

I believe that they were trying to prove that a body had been moved........by someone wearing those garments which Eddie supposedly alerted too.

You'll not find any of that in the files, only in Amaral's book.

Of course, Amaral lost the libel trial.

No doubt that was (a large part of!) the reason why ....

stephen25000

« Reply #1942 on: August 10, 2015, 02:52:32 PM »

Do you have a dog ?

Have you observed dogs in action when they search ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1943 on: August 10, 2015, 03:03:38 PM »

Let's assume you are right about all those things and all of Eddie's barks are meaningless.
Then presumably you have no objection to that clothing being for whole evening 3 May in that pile in the wardrobe?
We know it wasn't being worn that evening, so isn't a wardrobe a likely place for it to be?

ferryman

« Reply #1944 on: August 10, 2015, 03:11:15 PM »
Let's assume you are right about all those things and all of Eddie's barks are meaningless.
Then presumably you have no objection to that clothing being for whole evening 3 May in that pile in the wardrobe?
We know it wasn't being worn that evening, so isn't a wardrobe a likely place for it to be?

I don't follow what you are driving at there at all.

Where is the reference to clothing on evening 3rd May?

Offline Anna

« Reply #1945 on: August 10, 2015, 03:15:15 PM »
@Anna in the photo you posted have you changed the colour balance?
It makes it even clearer IMO the red top is there, and BTW the fuselage size is correct.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6311.0;attach=5463;image

I lightened it, to enable a better view. The wardrobe doors would be white and not grey. Glad it helped.
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1946 on: August 10, 2015, 03:17:53 PM »
I don't follow what you are driving at there at all.

Where is the reference to clothing on evening 3rd May?
The PJ crime scene photos - they have clothing in them - locating the "barked" items is important IMO.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1947 on: August 10, 2015, 03:17:53 PM »
You'll not find any of that in the files, only in Amaral's book.

Of course, Amaral lost the libel trial.

No doubt that was (a large part of!) the reason why ....

I stand corrected Ferryman. I read it on here somewhere and assumed that it had come from the files, sorry.
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1948 on: August 10, 2015, 03:24:50 PM »
I lightened it, to enable a better view. The wardrobe doors would be white and not grey. Glad it helped.
Thanks. I was going to try locating another item next.
But it appears no-one agrees with the plane nose.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:30:48 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1949 on: August 10, 2015, 03:46:59 PM »
Thanks. I was going to try locating another item next.
But it appears no-one agrees with the plane nose.

I'm intrigued by the way you ferret out information, Pegasus.  Don't let all us sceptics put you off ... please proceed to the next step and then to your conclusion.

If anyone is old enough to remember the Saturday cinema matinees ... I'm finding it a bit like that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....