Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841658 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1950 on: August 10, 2015, 04:10:50 PM »

I'm intrigued by the way you ferret out information, Pegasus.  Don't let all us sceptics put you off ... please proceed to the next step and then to your conclusion.

If anyone is old enough to remember the Saturday cinema matinees ... I'm finding it a bit like that.
In clothing video August when zoom out and blurred a grey white check becomes plain grey. In wardrobe photo May also is blurred grey.

ferryman

« Reply #1951 on: August 10, 2015, 04:37:25 PM »
The PJ crime scene photos - they have clothing in them - locating the "barked" items is important IMO.

The canine inspections were in July/August 2007.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1952 on: August 10, 2015, 04:42:41 PM »

I'm intrigued by the way you ferret out information, Pegasus.  Don't let all us sceptics put you off ... please proceed to the next step and then to your conclusion.

If anyone is old enough to remember the Saturday cinema matinees ... I'm finding it a bit like that.

Hopalong Cassidy and Flash Gordon. Passing a Woodbine around between half a dozen of us until we graduated to joints?
Ah those were the days.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1953 on: August 10, 2015, 04:46:31 PM »
The canine inspections were in July/August 2007.
The clothes barked at were definitely in the apartment for the whole evening of May 3rd.

ferryman

« Reply #1954 on: August 10, 2015, 04:55:17 PM »
The clothes barked at were definitely in the apartment for the whole evening of May 3rd.

Where is that stated?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1955 on: August 10, 2015, 05:11:36 PM »
Let's assume you are right about all those things and all of Eddie's barks are meaningless.
Then presumably you have no objection to that clothing being for whole evening 3 May in that pile in the wardrobe?
We know it wasn't being worn that evening, so isn't a wardrobe a likely place for it to be?

You don't know if those clothes were worn that evening. You don't know what they were wearing and that's why Amaral wanted to find out the next day.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1956 on: August 10, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »

If they had brought the clothes with them on holiday that would be a fair assumption to make.

However, they only expected to be there for a few days and would have brought a wardrobe which reflected that.

I don't think the family would have come out without bringing some changes of clothing for them, either spontaneously or by arrangement; in particular for the twins.

Therefore if there are no photographs of the holiday prior to 3rd showing them wearing the clothes which were barked at ... it cannot be said with certainty that they were in the house when Madeleine disappeared.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 05:35:11 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1957 on: August 10, 2015, 05:43:42 PM »
If they had brought the clothes with them on holiday that would be a fair assumption to make.

However, they only expected to be there for a few days and would have brought a wardrobe which reflected that.

I don't think the family would have come out without bringing some changes of clothing for them, either spontaneously or by arrangement; in particular for the twins.

Therefore if there are no photographs of the holiday prior to 3rd showing them wearing the clothes which were barked at ... it cannot be said with certainty that they were in the house when Madeleine disappeared.

Kate didn't have her favourite pants in the apartment? These images prove they were there. I think she was wearing them between 6-8 on 3 May.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 05:46:45 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1958 on: August 10, 2015, 05:55:53 PM »

The trousers, and the red top, were both worn after May 3 at dates before anyone accessed the house in UK.
Therefore both those items were inside apartment 5A for the whole evening of 3rd May.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1959 on: August 10, 2015, 06:09:29 PM »
Where is that stated?
The witness clearly states she was wearing blue jeans for the meal.
Therefore for the whole duration of the meal, the checked trousers were definitely not being worn, and were definitely inside the apartment.
Where else do you suggest they could be?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1960 on: August 10, 2015, 07:08:11 PM »
Kate didn't have her favourite pants in the apartment? These images prove they were there. I think she was wearing them between 6-8 on 3 May.

Kate's mother, father and aunt arrived on the fourth May.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6518.msg260797#msg260797
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1961 on: August 10, 2015, 07:23:16 PM »

Kate's mother, father and aunt arrived on the fourth May.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6518.msg260797#msg260797
So are you suggesting they drove down to Leicester to get those trousers, then back up north to Manchester to get on the plane? The theory sounds like pants to me (no insult Brietta - its a joke).

Why oh why is there so much opposition from both sides to this simple statement?
For the entire duration of dinner of the 3rd they were in the apartment, and were not being worn.   
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 07:27:37 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1962 on: August 10, 2015, 07:26:56 PM »
The trousers, and the red top, were both worn after May 3 at dates before anyone accessed the house in UK.
Therefore both those items were inside apartment 5A for the whole evening of 3rd May.

There is nothing to suggest that it would not have been possible for the family to access the house to pick up fresh clothing; or even to have had suitable clothing to bring with them; without either an inventory of the contents of cupboards in the apartment or photographs taken prior to the 3rd there is nothing to substantiate those items were present when the photographs were taken.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1963 on: August 10, 2015, 07:33:05 PM »
There is nothing to suggest that it would not have been possible for the family to access the house to pick up fresh clothing; or even to have had suitable clothing to bring with them; without either an inventory of the contents of cupboards in the apartment or photographs taken prior to the 3rd there is nothing to substantiate those items were present when the photographs were taken.
But isn't it much more likely that they were taken to PDL on Apr 28th?
It would be hundreds of miles to drive down from Formby or Skipton, then back up to Manchester Airport, just to get a few clothes, wouldn't it?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 07:35:24 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1964 on: August 10, 2015, 07:47:56 PM »
But isn't it much more likely that they were taken to PDL on Apr 28th?
It would be hundreds of miles to drive down from Formby or Skipton, then back up to Manchester Airport, just to get a few clothes, wouldn't it?

It is likely the clothes were taken out with them at the start of the holiday ... but there is nothing to prove it.