Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841593 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1980 on: August 10, 2015, 09:22:32 PM »
I'm saying that there was literally no point in searches in places Madeleine is known never to have gone near.

In fact, that what Mark Harrison says ....

But how would the police know where Madeleine did not go?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline mercury

« Reply #1981 on: August 10, 2015, 09:22:45 PM »
I have read Mark Harrison's three reports in their entirety, seemingly more carefully than you.
And that is supposed to be an answer to what?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1982 on: August 10, 2015, 09:24:22 PM »
But how would the police know where Madeleine did not go?

Dont ask hard questions or assume police have the right to investigate where they feel necessary. You'd think they should have been on Ferrymans leash or something. Quite astonishing.

I reckon that LP policeman was quoted correctly when he said people have been arrested for less in the UK!

ferryman

« Reply #1983 on: August 10, 2015, 09:26:01 PM »
And that is supposed to be an answer to what?

Your question.

What is your answer to my question?

Why inspections in places Madeleine never lived in or went near?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1984 on: August 10, 2015, 09:29:20 PM »
Your question.

How would you, or anyone know where she went?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1985 on: August 10, 2015, 09:29:34 PM »
This is the red t shirt. As I understand it you are sayng that the image you posted (the orange and white piece)  is a small part of it? It does not scale IMO
Yes that's what I'm saying. I will do some measurements and get back to you Mercury.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1986 on: August 10, 2015, 09:36:59 PM »
Your question.

I already answered you, just read back

a) Cadaver scent was alerted to in 5a so police would be remiss not to search everywhere connected with the child
b) Its the police's prerogative!!
c) Harrison made "recommendations" The PJ werent monkeys, they could do what they thought might forward the case

ferryman

« Reply #1987 on: August 10, 2015, 09:37:17 PM »

Madeleine disappeared on May 3rd. 

The villa was rented some days after the disappearance.

The gym was a venue for a search selected long after Madeleine was abducted (not by the McCanns)

It's not rocket-science.

Here is Harrison's reference to searches he had nothing to do with:

The output of this process of reconnaissance and review was a written document entitled “Madeleine McCann Search Decision Support Document” (see appendix 2) and submitted to the PJ with copies supplied to Leicestershire Police and NPIA on 23-07-07.

It recommended considering re searching:

- All accommodation occupied by the McCann family and their friends as well as any hired vehicles.
- The villa and garden occupied by Robert Murat and any vehicles he had access to.
- Areas of wasteland adjacent to Murat’s and the McCann’s apartment.
- Areas of the beach in Praia da Luz.
- A portion of the coastline east of Praia da Luz.

These recommendations were based on the fact that these areas had not been previously searched with the specific intent to locate Madeleine McCann’s concealed and deceased body and that the areas recommended afforded likely and obvious places to consider for concealment in such an investigation.

This document was discussed on 23-07-07 with the PJ Director, myself and the Leicestershire Police liaison officer DI Neil Holden who made relevant notes.

On 25-07-07 the PJ Director decided his officers would re-search some of the areas suggested within the report. He also decided the order of their priority. These were the accommodation the McCann’s and their friends have occupied in Praia da Luz, the villa and the grounds occupied by Robert Murat, wasteland that surrounds these locations and any known vehicles the suspect, the McCanns and their friends had access to when Madeleine disappeared.

Note, these recommendations are not Harrisons.

And his summary of all searches, Harrison distances UK input from the searches he (Harrison) had nothing to do with ...

Offline jassi

« Reply #1988 on: August 10, 2015, 09:38:38 PM »
But who knows where she went after she disappeared?

Or maybe not -

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1989 on: August 10, 2015, 09:38:50 PM »

Random guesswork?
Best not assume then go the whole hog.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #1990 on: August 10, 2015, 09:40:21 PM »
Yes that's what I'm saying. I will do some measurements and get back to you Mercury.

I don't see it myself, but plug away....you hVe the colour problem as well as the scale, but careful you don't get distracted and waste much time on something which might not matter at all

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1991 on: August 10, 2015, 09:51:13 PM »
@FerryMan
"searches he (Harrison) had nothing to do with"?
According to the files Harrison was present when Eddie searched 5A.
And present when Eddie searched the Rua das Flores villa.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1992 on: August 10, 2015, 09:54:27 PM »
@FerryMan

AND the car inspections

but NO sign of Levy which some assert was taking the video!!

@)(++(*

ferryman

« Reply #1993 on: August 10, 2015, 10:04:21 PM »
I already answered you, just read back

a) Cadaver scent was alerted to in 5a so police would be remiss not to search everywhere connected with the child
b) Its the police's prerogative!!
c) Harrison made "recommendations" The PJ werent monkeys, they could do what they thought might forward the case

You are much too liberal in your use of the term cadaver scent.

Harrison never used in and was clear that no inferences could be drawn as to whether there had been a cadaver in any place.

ferryman

« Reply #1994 on: August 10, 2015, 10:07:01 PM »
@FerryMan

He was present at the searches but had nothing to do with evolution of intent to inspect in those places Madeleine never lived in or went near.

He also distanced UK input from those searches in his summary (as I have already pointed out)