Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841495 times)

Offline Anna

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2040 on: August 11, 2015, 03:44:22 PM »
PJ photo of shirt:  width of white fuselage = about 1/30th of shirt length.
PJ photo of wardrobe: width of white detail on red item  = about 1/30th of length of jacket on wardrobe doorknob

so cardigan/jacket 18 inches.0.6 inches sounds about right pegusas.
We should also remember that items in the foreground will appear larger.
I was trying to compare with what looks like Kate's trouser leg bottom (closer to the red item) side to side approx. 10 inches and came up with motive on teeshirt as .75 of an inch.
Not sure what any of this means, or indeed if it is the tshirt in question. or a small red crumpled item with a white sock on top.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

ferryman

« Reply #2041 on: August 11, 2015, 03:57:01 PM »
Of far greater significance than the measurement of clothing is what the hell any police dog was doing at a crime-scene picking stuff up its mouth.

Outrageous ill-discipline, even in respect of clothing in ordinary circulation as clothing is for a full 3 months after Madeleine's abduction.

Just  no justification for "inspection" of such clothing, irrespective of the fact that the manner of the "inspections" was farcical ....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2042 on: August 11, 2015, 04:12:16 PM »
Of far greater significance than the measurement of clothing is what the hell any police dog was doing at a crime-scene picking stuff up its mouth.

Outrageous ill-discipline, even in respect of clothing in ordinary circulation as clothing is for a full 3 months after Madeleine's abduction.

Just  no justification for "inspection" of such clothing, irrespective of the fact that the manner of the "inspections" was farcical ....

Would not Eddie have destroyed any forensics with slobber?  Or do they take out the slobber before they test it?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2043 on: August 11, 2015, 04:17:17 PM »
Yes but how did they get permission to use a body that had been dead for only two hours in order to do this test?  "I'm sorry, your husband has died, now do you mind if we whisk his body off to a do a test on Eddie and Keela?" I don't think so!
All that is needed is to briefly place a special scent pad in contact with the subject, at whatever post-mortem interval is required. That scent pad is then sealed in a special container, which can be used on later dates.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:23:41 PM by pegasus »

Offline Anna

« Reply #2044 on: August 11, 2015, 04:23:39 PM »
Would not Eddie have destroyed any forensics with slobber?  Or do they take out the slobber before they test it?

Was anything found by forensic? I thought this clothes inspection only resulted in certain people believing that it was cadaver scent.
I guess they have a slobber test too, Eleanor  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:27:17 PM by Anna »
― Plato

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2045 on: August 11, 2015, 04:28:33 PM »
Morse learnt from the master Eddie. Look at his training record results. They detect odour 2 hours after death. So we know who the prime suspects are in this case.

Morse's training record results are documented and independently verified ... do you have a cite for the equivalent regarding Eddie's performance.

Does the onset of rigor mortis feature anywhere in your pet theory?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2046 on: August 11, 2015, 05:07:45 PM »
so cardigan/jacket 18 inches.0.6 inches sounds about right pegusas.
We should also remember that items in the foreground will appear larger.
I was trying to compare with what looks like Kate's trouser leg bottom (closer to the red item) side to side approx. 10 inches and came up with motive on teeshirt as .75 of an inch.
Not sure what any of this means, or indeed if it is the tshirt in question. or a small red crumpled item with a white sock on top.
In the PJ photo of red shirt, the width of white fuselage = about 1/30th of shirt length.
In the PJ photo of wardrobe: the width of white detail on red item  = about 1/30th of length of jacket on doorknob.
I assume the jacket hanging on the wardrobe doorknob is the same real length as the red shirt.
If so then the white detail on the red item in the wardrobe is quite accurately the correct width to be the white aircraft fuselage of the red shirt.

ferryman

« Reply #2047 on: August 11, 2015, 05:12:44 PM »
Was anything found by forensic? I thought this clothes inspection only resulted in certain people believing that it was cadaver scent.
I guess they have a slobber test too, Eleanor  @)(++(*

Is right.

Nothing (of clothing!) was sent to the FSS.

Still more farcical is that in the gym, Keela (the blood dog!) was deployed first and didn't react.

So why was Eddie deployed at all?

Uncorroborated dog alerts are excluded as evidence in any English court of law.

Offline Anna

« Reply #2048 on: August 11, 2015, 05:15:42 PM »
In the PJ photo of red shirt, the width of white fuselage = about 1/30th of shirt length.
In the PJ photo of wardrobe: the width of white detail on red item  = about 1/30th of length of jacket on doorknob.
I assume the jacket hanging on the wardrobe doorknob is the same real length as the red shirt.
If so then the white detail on the red item in the wardrobe is quite accurately the correct width to be the white aircraft fuselage of the red shirt.

So you think the t shirt, Kate's trousers and possibly the white t'shirt in the wardrobe, all came from that shelf that may have been contaminated. That could mean many things, considering the amount of people with their clothing and suitcases, who had used 5A.
What do think was responsible for the X contamination?
― Plato

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2049 on: August 11, 2015, 05:16:48 PM »
All that is needed is to briefly place a special scent pad in contact with the subject, at whatever post-mortem interval is required. That scent pad is then sealed in a special container, which can be used on later dates.
That is still using a very recently deceased person in a test scenario.  I'd like to see some actual cites of similar tests using people who have been dead for two hours or less.

Offline Anna

« Reply #2050 on: August 11, 2015, 05:22:35 PM »
Is right.

Nothing (of clothing!) was sent to the FSS.

Still more farcical is that in the gym, Keela (the blood dog!) was deployed first and didn't react.

So why was Eddie deployed at all?

Uncorroborated dog alerts are excluded as evidence in any English court of law.

Keela didn't alert to blood, so in their reasoning, Eddie could only alert to Cadaver scent.

A dog may alert when there is no target…. Negative alert.
No forensic matter remains to be investigated.
The alerts will always remain no more than indications and not of evidential value in a court of law, without corroborating evidence.

However, Mr Amaral believed the alerts to be proof of a death, as do some others.
Who knows for certain whether she was alive or dead, except for the culprit(s) who removed Madeleine, of course.

I was thinking of the slobber(saliva) issue that was raised. Did a supposed semen spot sent to forensic lab in UK, not turn out to be saliva?
― Plato

ferryman

« Reply #2051 on: August 11, 2015, 05:25:15 PM »
Keela didn't alert to blood, so in their reasoning, Eddie could only alert to Cadaver scent.

A dog may alert when there is no target…. Negative alert.
No forensic matter remains to be investigated.
The alerts will always remain no more than indications and not of evidential value in a court of law, without corroborating evidence.

However, Mr Amaral believed the alerts to be proof of a death, as do some others.
Who knows for certain whether she was alive or dead, except for the culprit(s) who removed Madeleine, of course.

I was thinking of the slobber(saliva) issue that was raised. Did a supposed semen spot sent to forensic lab in UK, not turn out to be saliva?

It did, although (I have always assumed!) human saliva.

Perhaps I was wrong.

Maybe it was canine saliva?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2052 on: August 11, 2015, 05:27:32 PM »
Morse's training record results are documented and independently verified ... do you have a cite for the equivalent regarding Eddie's performance.

Does the onset of rigor mortis feature anywhere in your pet theory?

Eddie will have training records and excellent ones to be known as the best dog. I follow evidence not any allegiance. That's another reason you can't leave anybody inside that apartment for too long.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anna

« Reply #2053 on: August 11, 2015, 05:30:11 PM »
It did, although (I have always assumed!) human saliva.

Perhaps I was wrong.

Maybe it was canine saliva?

If I remember correctly, It was of a child who stayed at 5A. I wonder if they can check for Canine saliva? I should think that they would have to be able to eliminate it from their inspections where a dog has been involved in finding a body.
― Plato

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2054 on: August 11, 2015, 05:39:03 PM »
Eddie will have training records and excellent ones to be known as the best dog. I follow evidence not any allegiance. That's another reason you can't leave anybody inside that apartment for too long.
is there a world ranking of EVRD dogs?