Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841506 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2325 on: August 13, 2015, 08:59:51 PM »
I did, but had no response, so decided to ask others.Nothing so far has come anyway near close to answering but thanks for tryng

only in your opinion...to anyone who understands maths my answer is correct. To build a mathematical model you need information

Offline mercury

« Reply #2326 on: August 13, 2015, 09:00:02 PM »
the very fact that the alerts are not accepted as evidence indicates they are unreliable
Fuzzy logic

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2327 on: August 13, 2015, 09:01:45 PM »
Fuzzy logic

no ...DNA ...fingerprints are accepted...you tell me why the alerts are not accepted...
you don't need to tell me...Grime already has...perhaps you should listen to him

Offline mercury

« Reply #2328 on: August 13, 2015, 09:02:47 PM »
only in your opinion...to anyone who understands maths my answer is correct. To build a mathematical model you need information

I asked you what info was missing, you ignored the question, in any case,  am certainly not going to argue the toss with you as it is entirely pointless trying  to debate with a person with a closed mind and despotic stance,

&8#£% &8#£%

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2329 on: August 13, 2015, 09:04:26 PM »
I asked you what info was missing, you ignored the question, in any case,  am certainly not going to argue the toss with you as it is entirely pointless trying  to debate with a person with a closed mind and despotic stance,

&8#£% &8#£%

I didn't ignore the question...I answered it...you cannot even get that simple point right

Offline mercury

« Reply #2330 on: August 13, 2015, 09:04:48 PM »
no ...DNA ...fingerprints are accepted...you tell me why the alerts are not accepted...
you don't need to tell me...Grime already has...perhaps you should listen to him

Thats not what you claimed. Your claim is alerts are not allowed as evidence BECAUSE they are unreliable, this is not a fact, just your interpretation whch is seriously flawed.

Offline Anna

« Reply #2331 on: August 13, 2015, 09:04:54 PM »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Anna

« Reply #2332 on: August 13, 2015, 09:10:15 PM »
TOPIC. without the insults please

― Plato

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2333 on: August 13, 2015, 09:11:17 PM »
Is that not what you had in mind?

It was a direct criticism of the dog made by one of the review team.

I read what you posted sometime today so it is round about there ... perhaps just before.  I'll have a look later.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anna

« Reply #2334 on: August 13, 2015, 09:13:55 PM »
It was a direct criticism of the dog made by one of the review team.

I read what you posted sometime today so it is round about there ... perhaps just before.  I'll have a look later.

page 117.
― Plato

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2335 on: August 13, 2015, 09:21:36 PM »
Thats not what you claimed. Your claim is alerts are not allowed as evidence BECAUSE they are unreliable, this is not a fact, just your interpretation whch is seriously flawed.

it is actually Grime who questions the reliability of the alerts....no evidential reliability is what he said...take it up with him

stephen25000

« Reply #2336 on: August 13, 2015, 09:26:08 PM »
it is actually Grime who questions the reliability of the alerts....no evidential reliability is what he said...take it up with him

It's very simple in reality.

There either was or wasn't a body.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2337 on: August 13, 2015, 09:27:47 PM »
Did you not watch and digest? Listen from 6 minutes on

Perhaps a mod or admin can create a new thread about the coconut business

Do you really rate that?  I've got as far as 'cover up' and 'you wouldn't believe it!' and that will do for me.

Is it mandatory that every botched investigation and failed investigator are the victims of high level cover ups?

The dog barked in Praia da Luz and nothing was found ... the dog barked in Haute de la Garenne and a tissue used to clean up after a sexual encounter was found ~ a coconut shell ~ milk teeth ~ animal bones (maybe pig?) ~ perhaps fragments of ancient human bone, but too fragmented to tell.

**Snip
For Mick Gradwell, who retired last month after 30 years as an officer, the only way to clear up the mess is to hold a public inquiry into both Harper and Jersey's child abuse.

He said: 'This is one of the worst policing fiascos of modern times, and those responsible need to be called to account.'

Meanwhile, nothing infuriates those still serving more than the claim there has been a cover-up.
Dave Warcup said: 'The inquiry team numbered between 40 and 50 experienced officers made up of both local officers and personnel seconded from the UK.

'The majority of the team had no previous association with Jersey. These assertions are clearly fanciful. They are insulting to every individual who has worked in and around the inquiry.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217863/Bungled-Jersey-child-abuse-probe-branded-20million-shambles.html#ixzz3ijCeBe00
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #2338 on: August 13, 2015, 09:28:10 PM »

What 'model' do you employ ?

A Binomial Distribution ?

Offline Anna

« Reply #2339 on: August 13, 2015, 09:32:22 PM »
It's very simple in reality.

There either was or wasn't a body.

True Stephen, We can't possibly, know the unknown. What did Mr Amaral believe he knew?
― Plato