Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841593 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2895 on: August 18, 2015, 08:09:26 PM »
But isn't it possible hypothetically that the dog alerts may be correct, and both the parents completely innocent?

stephen25000

« Reply #2896 on: August 18, 2015, 08:09:52 PM »
so once again Stephen is looks like you have made this statement up......cite

Have you watched dogs in action dave ???

stephen25000

« Reply #2897 on: August 18, 2015, 08:11:12 PM »
Another quote from the same PJ report on further action needed...

To obtain, from the trainers and supervisors of the dogs (ERVD and CSI), further enlightenings about the 'marking' and the friability of their work.

Now let's try once more.

When has it been stated the dogs could not have alerted to a body ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2898 on: August 18, 2015, 08:12:03 PM »
But isn't it possible hypothetically that the dog alerts may be correct, and both the parents completely innocent?

of course..but many extravagant claims have been made about the dogs...no false alerts in 200 cases that are looking like basic lies

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2899 on: August 18, 2015, 08:12:51 PM »
Have you watched dogs in action dave ???

so still nothing to support your claim...so you made it up

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2900 on: August 18, 2015, 08:13:37 PM »
Now let's try once more.

When has it been stated the dogs could not have alerted to a body ?

the question has already been answered...I have stated a million times the dogs could have alerted to a body...but no one knows

ferryman

« Reply #2901 on: August 18, 2015, 08:20:30 PM »

Do you believe that Mr Grime actually drove the investigation?
So what did the official inquiry by Wiltshire Police conclude?
The basic problem as defined by the official police inquiry seems to be confirmed by your post; the SIO was not up to the job.
The first sentence in the bit you have posted is not borne out by the police inquiry so which are we to believe?

I understand your prejudice against Mr Grime and his dawgs  8(0(*
(emoticon just to show I am lacking in education and erudition)

It's not a question of what I believe.

It's a question of what the facts state ....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2902 on: August 18, 2015, 08:30:23 PM »
so the bottom line is that the PJ had serious doubts about the abilities of the dogs having seen them in action

stephen25000

« Reply #2903 on: August 18, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »
so the bottom line is that the PJ had serious doubts about the abilities of the dogs having seen them in action

How many of the PJ dave.

Try some names, and then provide their expertise in this field.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2904 on: August 18, 2015, 08:33:47 PM »
How many of the PJ dave.

Try some names, and then provide their expertise in this field.

tbh Stephen... I think I've had enough of your stupid questions...but keep on ...you are making yourself look quite silly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2905 on: August 18, 2015, 09:06:33 PM »
You always try to disrupt the thread with your childish behaviour...al these posts will be removed....but you just start again the following day...repeated behaviour expecting a different result...insanity according to uncle albert

Offline mercury

« Reply #2906 on: August 18, 2015, 09:27:56 PM »
You have missed the point here....This thread has just discovered something that has not been discussed before...the fact that the videos of the dogs have been heavily edited showing the alerts to be of even less use than we thought.

?

What is "heavily edited" supposed to mean?
Further, It seems you are very glad they were

@)(++(*

But I am glad you support the thread even though it is going nowhere, never has, and never will ,seeing as constant "soundbites", biased opinions and cherry picking do not make any semblance of a debate

End of the day GRIME is the  seasoned professional with decades of experience, as are other professionals in this area,  he doesn't need your help, or hindrance, really, trust me, he doesn't

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2907 on: August 18, 2015, 09:34:41 PM »
?

What is "heavily edited" supposed to mean?
Further, It seems you are very glad they were

@)(++(*

But I am glad you support the thread even though it is going nowhere, never has, and never will ,seeing as constant "soundbites", biased opinions and cherry picking do not make any semblance of a debate

End of the day GRIME is the  seasoned professional with decades of experience, as are other professionals in this area,  he doesn't need your help, or hindrance, really, trust me, he doesn't
Of course Grime needs no ones help...he has told us what they indicate in guarded words...sweet FA really and this seems to have been confirmed by the PJ report...with of course all the experts agreeing Maddie may still be alive

stephen25000

« Reply #2908 on: August 18, 2015, 09:36:41 PM »
Of course Grime needs no ones help...he has told us what they indicate in guarded words...sweet FA really and this seems to have been confirmed by the PJ report...with of course all the experts agreeing Maddie may still be alive

Alive where ?

and who are these 'experts' exactly ??

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2909 on: August 18, 2015, 09:48:48 PM »

Alive where ?

and who are these 'experts' exactly ??

Instead of watching stupid TV films try reading the news
You lack the very basic understanding of this case if you do not realise who has stated maddie may still be alive