Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841593 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #3360 on: August 22, 2015, 04:06:00 PM »
I think that is a perfect scenario for clever Hans to come into effect ... I think close observation of the videos would tend to reinforce that opinion.

I think the dogs were brought in far too late to be of any value to the investigation.

Are you willing to admit the possibility that the dogs indicated the presence of a dead body in the apartment ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3361 on: August 22, 2015, 04:08:33 PM »
Tell that to Redwood.

He admitted as such.

Redwood said Maddie MAY have died in the apartment ....not DID.....
You regularly confuse the two

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3362 on: August 22, 2015, 04:16:30 PM »
Your posts don't reflect scientific belief or logic.

They merely reflect cutting and pasting of anything which you believe gives doubt to the indications of the dogs.

I have stated numerous times that the forensic analysis of the collected samples was inconclusive, but what the dogs indicated can be viewed in terms of sheer probability.

There is nothing else in this case which has come to light, no matter yours and others protestations.

That is why you and your fellow brethren continue on this thread, and for that read Newton's Third Law.

Interesting that you rely on the mumbo jumbo of "sheer probability" just as Mr Amaral did in conjunction with Ricardo's Delphic dream to make a case against the Drs McCann.
That is rather on a par with tasking Derek Acorah to unravel the case.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #3363 on: August 22, 2015, 04:19:47 PM »
Redwood said Maddie MAY have died in the apartment ....not DID.....
You regularly confuse the two

No I don't.

I know what he said.

She might be alive, she might be dead.

An amazing observation you will agree.

So where does that place Redwood as regards dogs ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3364 on: August 22, 2015, 04:21:45 PM »
IMO the alerts by Eddie and Keela behind sofa could be as easy as a cut on the hand of a tiler when the apartment was built. But back to that night. If any of these people - non-police before GNR arrived, or GNR, or PJ - did pull the sofa away from the wall to look that night, why would they push it back against the wall again? That would be a pointless waste of time, to push it back against the wall. Therefore IMO none of those people pulled the sofa out and looked behind it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 04:25:28 PM by pegasus »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3365 on: August 22, 2015, 04:24:49 PM »
No I don't.

I know what he said.

She might be alive, she might be dead.

An amazing observation you will agree.

So where does that place Redwood as regards dogs ?

It shows redwood believes the dogs do not tell us if maddie died in the apartment or not
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 04:40:05 PM by davel »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3366 on: August 22, 2015, 04:25:48 PM »
I`m nominating you for mod !.......rudeness, now goading & showing off/ playing to the gallery

............ all with Eleanor , John & Angelo watching.

Dream Team.  8)-)))
How rude.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3367 on: August 22, 2015, 04:25:57 PM »
Are you willing to admit the possibility that the dogs indicated the presence of a dead body in the apartment ?

Show me the supporting evidence that the dogs indicated to a dead body in the apartment.

Explain why there were no alerts in the other apartments in the complex where the McCann family resided in the days after Madeleine's disappearance bearing in mind cadaver scent contaminant.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #3368 on: August 22, 2015, 04:29:05 PM »
Interesting that you rely on the mumbo jumbo of "sheer probability" just as Mr Amaral did in conjunction with Ricardo's Delphic dream to make a case against the Drs McCann.
That is rather on a par with tasking Derek Acorah to unravel the case.

'Mumbo jumbo'  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

You really betray your ignorance as regards that subject.

This mumbo jumbo as you call it governs many aspects of our lives.

e.g. Do you know what an Actuarist does ?

stephen25000

« Reply #3369 on: August 22, 2015, 04:31:23 PM »
Show me the supporting evidence that the dogs indicated to a dead body in the apartment.

Explain why there were no alerts in the other apartments in the complex where the McCann family resided in the days after Madeleine's disappearance bearing in mind cadaver scent contaminant.

Oh dear, exactly the answer I was expecting.

Talk about highly probable events. @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Did those same dogs alert in any other place other than where the mccanns had been ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3370 on: August 22, 2015, 04:35:20 PM »

Here is the difference. The relevant clothing and possesions were not present in 4G when Eddie checked there, but were present in villa when Eddie checked there. BTW Eddie did not check the other apartment allocated in block 4 (remember the meals were delivered to two apartments in that block).

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3371 on: August 22, 2015, 04:40:12 PM »
'Mumbo jumbo'  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

You really betray your ignorance as regards that subject.

This mumbo jumbo as you call it governs many aspects of our lives.

e.g. Do you know what an Actuarist does ?

Good try at deflection ... however you cannot minimise Mr Amaral's ignorance and / or total misunderstanding of the significance of the dogs in his eagerness to wrap up any sort of case against the Drs McCann.

stephen25000

« Reply #3372 on: August 22, 2015, 04:44:26 PM »
Good try at deflection ... however you cannot minimise Mr Amaral's ignorance and / or total misunderstanding of the significance of the dogs in his eagerness to wrap up any sort of case against the Drs McCann.

Yours is the deflection.

You clearly don't understand the laws of probability and how widely they are applied in everyday life.

You comment on Amaral's ignorance, but you are clearly unaware of your own.

P.S. If you had bothered to read some of my previous posts I did state Amaral made mistakes.

Mumbo jumbo..... Now those two words  so well sum up many mccann supporter posts.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 04:51:44 PM by stephen25000 »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3373 on: August 22, 2015, 04:51:34 PM »
Yours is the deflection.

You clearly don't understand the laws of probability and how widely they are applied in everyday life.

You comment onAmaral'l ignorance, but you are clearly unaware of your own.

Mumbo jumbo..... Now those two words  so well sum up many mccann supporter posts.
Tell us about the laws of probability and how they apply to the dog alerts then, for us ignorami.

stephen25000

« Reply #3374 on: August 22, 2015, 04:53:14 PM »
Tell us about the laws of probability and how they apply to the dog alerts then, for us ignorami.

I gave a link to a research article last week as regards that.

Did you pay it any notice ?