Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841659 times)

Offline Carew

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #3375 on: August 22, 2015, 04:54:07 PM »
I find it mystifying that people remain adamant that Madeleine McCann died in the apartment without the existence of even a modicum of evidence in support.

Well, I imagine you must be mystified quite often then, if you managed to conclude that from what was typed!

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3376 on: August 22, 2015, 04:56:29 PM »
I gave a link to a research article last week as regards that.

Did you pay it any notice ?
No.

Offline Carew

« Reply #3377 on: August 22, 2015, 05:15:13 PM »
Sorry I withdraw that. I thought I found a video of Eddie locating 100 year old horse remains. But I have listened again and I had misheard pelvic cavity of a "horse" when it wasn't "horse" at all
Anyway the video is interesting because it confirms Eddie's reward was a tennis ball (not a cuddly toy).
http://youtu.be/NmdkR1K-jU0?t=2m8s

Thankyou for clarifying.

I thought maybe you had added horses as a possible alert trigger in some way......in relation to the pig based fertiliser discussion.

Offline Carew

« Reply #3378 on: August 22, 2015, 05:21:50 PM »
I think that is a perfect scenario for clever Hans to come into effect ... I think close observation of the videos would tend to reinforce that opinion.

I think the dogs were brought in far too late to be of any value to the investigation.

At typical potential crime scenes then ; does the handler usually have no idea which house, or place last seen alive, or vehicles, garages, or clothing are associated with the missing person when the investigation takes place?

How would that be managed ?

Offline Carew

« Reply #3379 on: August 22, 2015, 05:22:52 PM »
How rude.

? No such thing here apparently.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3380 on: August 22, 2015, 05:30:08 PM »
I never used the word determine.... I said the report supports their innocence
The report does not use the term insufficient... Another mistake

The report criticises the evidence that was used against the mccanns
I think it's fair comment to say the report supports their innocence

I did not say the report used the word insufficient.
Post a link to the Archiving Report then we can all read what it says not what posters say it says.
How does the report support their innocence?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3381 on: August 22, 2015, 05:57:08 PM »
Thankyou for clarifying.

I thought maybe you had added horses as a possible alert trigger in some way......in relation to the pig based fertiliser discussion.
neigh, neigh and thrice neigh.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3382 on: August 22, 2015, 05:59:39 PM »
At typical potential crime scenes then ; does the handler usually have no idea which house, or place last seen alive, or vehicles, garages, or clothing are associated with the missing person when the investigation takes place?

He usually does, which is why you have situations like the one in Sweden when the handler was taken to the site of alleged murders by a supposed serial killer, and the dog alerted dozens of times, only for it later to be revealed that the site was NOT the place of murder at all.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3383 on: August 22, 2015, 06:07:15 PM »
Post a link to the Archiving Report then we can all read what it says not what posters say it says.
How does the report support their innocence

It certainly doesn't mention insufficient evidence

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3384 on: August 22, 2015, 06:12:40 PM »
Thankyou for clarifying.

No I just misheard a word as "horse" (the doctor has recommended I get my eeyores hinged).
But it is a good video anyway http://youtu.be/NmdkR1K-jU0?t=2m8s
100-year-old human (not horse) dust easily located by Eddie.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3385 on: August 22, 2015, 06:18:21 PM »

Well, I imagine you must be mystified quite often then, if you managed to conclude that from what was typed!

Mystified and saddened ... but just the perils of treading the Madeleine McCann boards where there is such apparent ill wishing towards a missing little girl.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carew

« Reply #3386 on: August 22, 2015, 06:18:51 PM »
He usually does, which is why you have situations like the one in Sweden when the handler was taken to the site of alleged murders by a supposed serial killer, and the dog alerted dozens of times, only for it later to be revealed that the site was NOT the place of murder at all.

Perhaps there had been another death there previously or pig and coconut based fertiliser contaminants were present along with decaying vegetation tracked in on the dog`s paws.

With so many possible contaminants, "Careful Hans" need never be involved anywhere.......ever.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:24:56 PM by Carew »

ferryman

« Reply #3387 on: August 22, 2015, 06:19:41 PM »
How does the report support their innocence?

Concerning the other indicated crimes, they are no more than that and despite our perception that, due to its high degree of probability, the occurrence of a homicide cannot be discarded, such cannot be more than a mere supposition, due to the lack of sustaining elements in the files.

The non involvement of the arguidos parents of Madeleine in any penally relevant action seems to result from the objective circumstances of them not being inside the apartment when she disappeared, from the normal behaviour that they adopted until said disappearance and afterwards, as can be amply concluded from the witness statements, from the telephone communications analysis and also from the forensics' conclusions, namely the Reports from the FSS and from the National Institute for Legal Medicine.

To this can be added that, in reality, none of the indications that led to their constitution as arguidos was later confirmed or consolidated.[/u] If not, let us see: the information concerning a previous alert of the media before the polices was not confirmed, the traces that were marked by the dogs were not ratified in laboratory, and the initial indications from the above transcribed email, better clarified at a later date, ended up being revealed as innocuous.

Even if, hypothetically, one could admit that Gerald and Kate McCann might be responsible over the child's death, it would still have to be explained how, where through, when, with what means, with the help of whom and where to they freed themselves of her body within the restricted time frame that would have been available to them to do so. Their daily routine, until the 3rd of May, had been circumscribed to the narrow borders of the 'Ocean Club' resort and to the beach that lies next to it, unknowing the surrounding terrain and, apart from the English friends that were with them on holiday there, they had no known friends or contacts in Portugal.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3388 on: August 22, 2015, 06:24:06 PM »
Concerning the other indicated crimes, they are no more than that and despite our perception that, due to its high degree of probability, the occurrence of a homicide cannot be discarded, such cannot be more than a mere supposition, due to the lack of sustaining elements in the files.

The non involvement of the arguidos parents of Madeleine in any penally relevant action seems to result from the objective circumstances of them not being inside the apartment when she disappeared, from the normal behaviour that they adopted until said disappearance and afterwards, as can be amply concluded from the witness statements, from the telephone communications analysis and also from the forensics' conclusions, namely the Reports from the FSS and from the National Institute for Legal Medicine.

To this can be added that, in reality, none of the indications that led to their constitution as arguidos was later confirmed or consolidated.[/u] If not, let us see: the information concerning a previous alert of the media before the polices was not confirmed, the traces that were marked by the dogs were not ratified in laboratory, and the initial indications from the above transcribed email, better clarified at a later date, ended up being revealed as innocuous.

Even if, hypothetically, one could admit that Gerald and Kate McCann might be responsible over the child's death, it would still have to be explained how, where through, when, with what means, with the help of whom and where to they freed themselves of her body within the restricted time frame that would have been available to them to do so. Their daily routine, until the 3rd of May, had been circumscribed to the narrow borders of the 'Ocean Club' resort and to the beach that lies next to it, unknowing the surrounding terrain and, apart from the English friends that were with them on holiday there, they had no known friends or contacts in Portugal.

absolutely nothing about insufficient evidence...seems alice made that up...and very plainly supportive of the McCanns innocence

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3389 on: August 22, 2015, 06:25:53 PM »

We don't actually know a great deal about the exact manner in which handlers deploy victim recovery dogs professionalism prevents them discussing active cases and in my opinion the handlers who do go into print on the subject are sensitive about those who may be affected by their revelations and do not go into specifics but generalise to avoid identifying the victim.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....