Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841664 times)

Offline Carew

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #3810 on: August 24, 2015, 10:55:00 PM »
you're being facetious again. None of the results came anywhere close to suggesting a dead body had been in contact with any of the McCanns property or possessions, hence the alerts themselves prove nothing, are worth nothing, and some people should really try and come to terms with this fact, difficult though it may be for them.

You are making personal comments again.

The forensic results were inconclusive.

Offline Carew

« Reply #3811 on: August 24, 2015, 10:56:11 PM »
Your point doesn't really stand, does it?
If the boot had to be stripped so Keela could pinpoint the precise point of the human residual deposits, how could Grime be so sure that both Eddie had marked the key rather than another part of the driver's area without carrying out the same procedure? Simply showing both dogs indicated the bloodied key in a bucket of sand does not negate the possible presence of residue in the close proximity to the door compartment. Unless you knew it was only on the key.

Residual Cadaver odour may have triggered the alert by Eddie at the door regardless of any blood on the key.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3812 on: August 24, 2015, 10:58:05 PM »
You are making personal comments again.

The forensic results were inconclusive.
Whatever.  You win.  The dog alerts are extremely important evidence and probably almost definitely maybe prove the McCanns dunnit.  There you go, that's right isn't it? 

See I can be facetious too... 8)--))

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3813 on: August 24, 2015, 11:03:39 PM »
Do you think a stationary closed  vehicle in a windless environment can produce a concentration gradient sufficient to shift those minute particles of blood on the key through the seal?
The air that Eddie alerted to came out of the drainhole which is further out than the doorseal.
And no wind is needed. Brownian motion causes scent molecules to spread.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3814 on: August 24, 2015, 11:11:09 PM »
Indeed.

I suggest to test her beliefs, sadie drives by a sewage plant with the doors closed and windows sealed. *&*%£

Oh there are lots of ways that scents can get into or out of a car, but via the door seals aint one of them.

Every car has to have a gentle air flow thru it, but I have never felt any drafts by modern car doors even at high speed. 

Have you Stephen?

Offline misty

« Reply #3815 on: August 24, 2015, 11:19:32 PM »
The air that Eddie alerted to came out of the drainhole which is further out than the doorseal.
And no wind is needed. Brownian motion causes scent molecules to spread.

How does the Brownian motion apply to particles which first have to pass through a solid, ie, the interior window seal, before they can travel down to the drainhole?

Offline sadie

« Reply #3816 on: August 24, 2015, 11:22:09 PM »
you're being facetious again.  None of the results came anywhere close to suggesting a dead body had been in contact with any of the McCanns property or possessions, hence the alerts themselves prove nothing, are worth nothing, and some people should really try and come to terms with this fact, difficult though it may be for them.

Yep, I agree, he is being facetious.  And yep, they should try to come to terms with them.

It cannot be easy to have your beliefs for over 8 years so thoroughly torn apart by the evidence of documents and arguments from so many of these very clever people.

Just let the facts sink in and accept the truth.

Brenda Ryan did, when she realised the error of her previous thoughts

She was big enough to change.  Time some of you accepted that you are WRONG.

Well done Brenda Ryan.  8((()*/

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3817 on: August 24, 2015, 11:59:26 PM »
How does the Brownian motion apply to particles which first have to pass through a solid, ie, the interior window seal, before they can travel down to the drainhole?
The scent goes by brownian motion from the passenger compartment to the interior cavity of the door (for example through the holes where the door release handle and electrical switches are) and then out of the door drainhole (bypassing the doorseal completely). Eddie's nose was aligned with the door's drainhole.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 12:04:25 AM by pegasus »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3818 on: August 25, 2015, 12:03:12 AM »
The McCanns were made arguido(a) on 7th Sept 2007. Sr Amaral was given a DCM on or about 3rd Oct 2007 ceasing to be involved in the case as a consequence. The case was archived back end July 2008.
It is interesting , if Sr Amaral The Boogah Man had it all round his neck as you suggest, that the arguido status was not lifted earlier. Maybe those that followed had been indoctrinated?

My point exactly Alice.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

« Reply #3819 on: August 25, 2015, 12:30:14 AM »
The scent goes by brownian motion from the passenger compartment to the interior cavity of the door (for example through the holes where the door release handle and electrical switches are) and then out of the door drainhole (bypassing the doorseal completely). Eddie's nose was aligned with the door's drainhole.

Is there no chemical reaction with the anti-corrosion treatment inside the door cavity?
Is the same drainage system is in the boot door?

Offline sadie

« Reply #3820 on: August 25, 2015, 12:43:48 AM »

But Eddies nose went along the bottom and up the side.   I feel sure it did.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3821 on: August 25, 2015, 12:46:15 AM »
Is there no chemical reaction with the anti-corrosion treatment inside the door cavity?
Is the same drainage system is in the boot door?
You could try the Panorama footage which shows the open boot on 2nd August 2007 not sure if it shows drainholes.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3822 on: August 25, 2015, 12:48:20 AM »
But Eddies nose went along the bottom and up the side.   I feel sure it did.
You have the video. Look at where the nose stops just before bark it's where the door drainhole is.
http://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 12:51:23 AM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #3823 on: August 25, 2015, 12:50:58 AM »
You have the video. Look at where the nose stops just before bark it's where the door drainhole is

If you say so, I am not about to do it now.

I do remember his nose going a long way around the door.

Nigh Night all.

Offline misty

« Reply #3824 on: August 25, 2015, 12:57:17 AM »
You could try the Panorama footage which shows the open boot on 2nd August 2007 not sure if it shows drainholes.
[/quot]

OK, thanks. That begs the question as to why Eddie didn't alert at the boot lid if the same principle applies - but it does add to my belief that the key was placed in the door compartment for a very good reason.