Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841492 times)

Offline misty

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4050 on: August 26, 2015, 10:45:20 PM »
The PJ did check that no-one had ever lain dead in Rua des Fleurs......didn't they?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4051 on: August 26, 2015, 10:56:01 PM »
The PJ did check that no-one had ever lain dead in Rua des Fleurs......didn't they?

The cadaver dog did not alert there  so why should they?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4052 on: August 26, 2015, 11:05:56 PM »
There are two sections in the dog video scanning over the sideboard area. IMO at least the first pile you detail as clothes (grey green red and white) are papers and files....
Yes there are more footage of these piles on the sideboard from different angles near the end of the villa footage.
Do you agree in that pile on right that the red folder or sheet of paper has a white area on it?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4053 on: August 26, 2015, 11:13:21 PM »
pillows and pillowcases and towels on dining table - not a usual place to find them - but there is an elementary explanation.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:18:27 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4054 on: August 26, 2015, 11:15:13 PM »
In villa footage there is one chair at dining table and it gets barked  (2nd alert).
IMO is seen corner of a red item on it ???
Then at end of villa footage the chair is not there - why has chair been moved?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4055 on: August 26, 2015, 11:17:22 PM »
Yes there are more footage of these piles on the sideboard from different angles near the end of the villa footage.
Do you agree in that pile on right that the red folder or sheet of paper has a white area on it?

Peggy, I am not  going to spend my evening playing spot the red or white bit with you.The pile in the wardrobe did NOT show Sean's red aeroplane t shirt and the pile on the sideboard is papers and folders and files.
I would agree with you if I agreed with you but the eye says no

@)(++(*

I know it must fit into some theory of yours but if I may say so you are barking up wrong trees on these particular details, try another if I were you. Or not. Up to you.

Offline mercury

« Reply #4056 on: August 26, 2015, 11:19:10 PM »
There pillows and pillowcases and towels on dining table - not a usual place to find them - but there is an elementary explanation.

What's that then? The PJ piled up bedding and clothes all near each other? Maybe, but then again, maybe not

Offline misty

« Reply #4057 on: August 26, 2015, 11:21:30 PM »
The cadaver dog did not alert there  so why should they?

Eddie alerted to Cuddlecat there (according to Grime).

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4058 on: August 26, 2015, 11:26:11 PM »
Peggy, I am not  going to spend my evening playing spot the red or white bit with you.The pile in the wardrobe did NOT show Sean's red aeroplane t shirt and the pile on the sideboard is papers and folders and files.
I would agree with you if I agreed with you but the eye says no

@)(++(*

I know it must fit into some theory of yours but if I may say so you are barking up wrong trees on these particular details, try another if I were you. Or not. Up to you.
Ok try another - is it possible a pile of folded aired clothes is on the lonely dining chair?
BTW why is there only one dining chair? Where are the other 3?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4059 on: August 26, 2015, 11:53:43 PM »
Eddie alerted to Cuddlecat there (according to Grime).

Yes but hardly topart of the furniture or foundations!!!
But to a piece of the Mccanns belongings NOT the same as flat 5 a

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4060 on: August 27, 2015, 12:09:40 AM »
What's that then? The PJ piled up bedding and clothes all near each other? Maybe, but then again, maybe not
They had been washed, then aired on the racks outside that balcony door, then brought inside IMO

Offline misty

« Reply #4061 on: August 27, 2015, 12:12:59 AM »
Yes but hardly topart of the furniture or foundations!!!
But to a piece of the Mccanns belongings NOT the same as flat 5 a

Cuddlecat was in the cupboard when Eddie allegedly alerted. Did the PJ obtain evidence that an ash casket had not been in or on that cupboard at any time?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4062 on: August 27, 2015, 12:16:29 AM »
They had been washed, then aired on the racks outside that balcony door, then brought inside IMO

And piled up on the sideboard, where YOU see clothes, I SEE files and folders, as I said, not getting into this tiny crevice of thought UNLESS you flesh out your theories past  the pulling teeth out stage.....why DO you feel the need to stick out dribs and drabs? WHAT is it that stops you fleshing out your argument?

Ps are you confusing 5 a with the villa? Washed and aired on racks outside balcony door?? Whatever

Offline mercury

« Reply #4063 on: August 27, 2015, 12:19:20 AM »
Cuddlecat was in the cupboard when Eddie allegedly alerted. Did the PJ obtain evidence that an ash casket had not been in or on that cupboard at any time?

How remiss of them to not think of ashes in urns, as remiss as not understanding Eddie might have been alerting to the remnant scent of saliva or nappies or barbecued pork chops I suppose

if this happened in the UK, well, you know, the police wouldn't be wondering if old urns were responsible!! you're having a bloody laugh
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:36:05 AM by mercury »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4064 on: August 27, 2015, 12:34:01 AM »

The EVRD alerted to the missing girl's toy. You can't fool a clever dog. Have you seen Madeleine lately? Eddie has told SY the reason why unless you think they spend millions on a case searching for the body for the hell of it.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.