Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841663 times)

Offline Anna

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4065 on: August 27, 2015, 12:51:17 AM »
Yes there are more footage of these piles on the sideboard from different angles near the end of the villa footage.
Do you agree in that pile on right that the red folder or sheet of paper has a white area on it?

Do you mean this Pegasus?
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline misty

« Reply #4066 on: August 27, 2015, 12:57:09 AM »
The EVRD alerted to the missing girl's toy. You can't fool a clever dog. Have you seen Madeleine lately? Eddie has told SY the reason why unless you think they spend millions on a case searching for the body for the hell of it.

There are many photos in circulation of Kate clutching Cuddlecat against her clothes between 4th May & 2nd August. Perhaps you could explain how the clever dog failed to indicate the presence of cadaver scent cross-contamination on any of those clothes at the Vila Rue des Fleurs.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4067 on: August 27, 2015, 12:57:42 AM »
Do you mean this Pegasus?
Yes the red folder?/paper? has a white logo?/title? on it.
It looks too thick to be a sheet of paper IMO.
And if it's a folder, why does it bend?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:04:40 AM by pegasus »

Offline Anna

« Reply #4068 on: August 27, 2015, 01:07:39 AM »
Yes the red folder?/paper? has a white logo?/title? on it.

My eyes aren't too good, but new specs coming tomorrow morning. Thank god!

What I can see is something red and then something green on top at front (a toy?) then something white on top of that and something grey on top, before a sheet of white paper.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4069 on: August 27, 2015, 01:17:01 AM »
There is a bunch of bananas, or are people claiming that's a pile of yellow folders and papers?

Offline misty

« Reply #4070 on: August 27, 2015, 01:55:10 AM »
The small green object on top of the flat red item in the foreground looks like a retractable utility knife to me, with the blade open.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4071 on: August 27, 2015, 07:26:14 AM »
Does anyone have an explanation as to why the dogs completely ignored objects several times that they later alerted to. If the dogs alert to a specific scent then why did they not alert to the objects several times

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4072 on: August 27, 2015, 08:29:13 AM »
Does anyone have an explanation as to why the dogs completely ignored objects several times that they later alerted to. If the dogs alert to a specific scent then why did they not alert to the objects several times

I can pick up his body language etc and it would appear to me that as soon as he has come into the house he's picked up a scent that he recognises and he has then gone through the apartment trying to source where that scent source has come from and as he has worked through the house the only two places where he picks up enough scent to give me the bark alert are in this bedroom, in this corner where he was barking.

Moving onto the other rooms once he's found what he thinks he's looking for in this room, and we go into the bathroom and come into this bedroom he loses his interest because he's actually found the source that he was looking for, until we come over here and I think you've got it on video that when he first came in he was quite interested in the sofa but he didn't have access to the back of the sofa and when he's gone behind the sofa what I saw was that approximately in the centre of the wall where the window is, just along the tile area between the tiles and the wall, he's been scenting there a lot stronger than he has anywhere else and the when he's gone out there the second time he has decided yes that's what I'm looking for and that's when he has given me the bark indication.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4073 on: August 27, 2015, 09:17:59 AM »
Any help @ about 2.30

That is definitely a bark around about 14.13  not panting PF

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4074 on: August 27, 2015, 09:21:09 AM »

I never said anything and if you think that is a bark you should get your hearing checked out. The dog knocking into a chair and moving it is not a bark  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4075 on: August 27, 2015, 09:25:08 AM »
I can pick up his body language etc and it would appear to me that as soon as he has come into the house he's picked up a scent that he recognises and he has then gone through the apartment trying to source where that scent source has come from and as he has worked through the house the only two places where he picks up enough scent to give me the bark alert are in this bedroom, in this corner where he was barking.

Moving onto the other rooms once he's found what he thinks he's looking for in this room, and we go into the bathroom and come into this bedroom he loses his interest because he's actually found the source that he was looking for, until we come over here and I think you've got it on video that when he first came in he was quite interested in the sofa but he didn't have access to the back of the sofa and when he's gone behind the sofa what I saw was that approximately in the centre of the wall where the window is, just along the tile area between the tiles and the wall, he's been scenting there a lot stronger than he has anywhere else and the when he's gone out there the second time he has decided yes that's what I'm looking for and that's when he has given me the bark indication.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

It makes no sense...if cuddlecat has cadaver odour eddie should alert immediately on contact...the alerts are meaningless

Offline Lace

« Reply #4076 on: August 27, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »
I never said anything and if you think that is a bark you should get your hearing checked out. The dog knocking into a chair and moving it is not a bark  @)(++(*

My apologies PF it was Pegasus,   it sounds like a bark to me.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4077 on: August 27, 2015, 09:44:11 AM »
It makes no sense...if cuddlecat has cadaver odour eddie should alert immediately on contact...the alerts are meaningless

Was one alert meaningless in the  Prout case? Eddie has many alerts in this one.

"You will teach the dog to associate the smell of death with its toy by making the toy smell like death. Your dog should be exposed to, and trained to find, all sorts of dead bodies — on varied terrain, day or night, rain or shine."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/magazine/how-to-train-a-cadaver-dog.html?_r=0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4078 on: August 27, 2015, 10:27:49 AM »
Was one alert meaningless in the  Prout case? Eddie has many alerts in this one.

"You will teach the dog to associate the smell of death with its toy by making the toy smell like death. Your dog should be exposed to, and trained to find, all sorts of dead bodies — on varied terrain, day or night, rain or shine."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/magazine/how-to-train-a-cadaver-dog.html?_r=0

no evidential value...Martin Grime...circumstantial evidence ...stephen....someone's wrong

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4079 on: August 27, 2015, 10:43:19 AM »
No that is not a bark at 14:13, and it's not panting.
It is Eddie blowing his nose out to clear it.
http://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=14m2s

You can hear Keela blowing her nose out and described by the handler here
http://youtu.be/SmHdPGyQt2M?t=4m26s
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:51:57 AM by pegasus »