Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841509 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4155 on: August 28, 2015, 01:12:00 PM »
There you go again Stephen - why can you not say "which variables are being tested"?  And "are they number based or quality based"

Why do you have to try to prove how clever you are with trotting out jargon - I have heard it said that the hallmark of a true expert is the ability to explain things to a layman simply.

I asked a simple question.

How would YOU apply a correlation test to the dogs indications ?

It was you you who put r=0 after all.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #4156 on: August 28, 2015, 01:22:46 PM »
I asked a simple question.

How would YOU apply a correlation test to the dogs indications ?

It was you you who put r=0 after all.

It was a joke Stephen.  And you will also not that it was phrased in the form of a question. 

Offline mercury

« Reply #4157 on: August 28, 2015, 01:26:49 PM »
it was Gerry's blood on the key fob wasn't it?

Didn't Gerry mean there was no blood found in the car boot when they took a sample?

The swab DNA results from the card key  mentioned corresponding components to his profile matching, same as for the blood found under the tiles, corresponding components matched Madeleine's profile except in the latter case, it was from more than one person and it was also qualified by somethng along the lines of IIRC, but this could mean it came from either one or both parents. My point was people take is as fact one result proves one thing (ie it WAS Gerry's blood) but the other proves something else (it WASN'T Madeleine's blood). Anyway,

Yes, he did say there was no blood, period, in one interview

Q – Didn't you find it strange that the dogs found traces of blood in your room and in your rental car…

Gerry – There was no blood found! The indicia are worthless if they are not corroborated by forensic information. And they were not.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id163.html

Offline sadie

« Reply #4158 on: August 28, 2015, 01:30:29 PM »
Yet they remain the only the focus of contention in this case.

There is nothing else even remotely pointing to Madeleine's fate.
How wrong.

Loads of possible sightings including Tannerman and Smithman. 

THen IIRC over 20 in Malta and Gozo alone

Of course Roderick Robinson AKA MacDonald was arrested in Gozo at Sannat, just before Christmas.   And he now ls allegedly in jail in Malta.  I wonder if he is out of jail yet, cos SY want to speak to him and extradite him, do they not?

Mind you, there is something funny going on here cos bioth Anna and misty [IIRC the correct sleuths ] found that Roderick died some years ago

If so, who is this man?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4159 on: August 28, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
Behaviour outside each apartment - please someone add the two other times?
http://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8
5A:
5B: 38:10
5D: 41:39
5H: 46:37
4G:

5A 13:15
4G 49:58

ferryman

« Reply #4160 on: August 28, 2015, 01:34:33 PM »
The swab DNA results from the card key  mentioned corresponding components to his profile matching, same as for the blood found under the tiles, corresponding components matched Madeleine's profile except in the latter case, it was from more than one person and it was also qualified by somethng along the lines of IIRC, but this could mean it came from either one or both parents. My point was people take is as fact one result proves one thing (ie it WAS Gerry's blood) but the other proves something else (it WASN'T Madeleine's blood). Anyway,

Yes, he did say there was no blood, period, in one interview

Q – Didn't you find it strange that the dogs found traces of blood in your room and in your rental car…

Gerry – There was no blood found! The indicia are worthless if they are not corroborated by forensic information. And they were not.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id163.html

It is a fact that the word blood doesn't feature once in John Lowe's report ....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4161 on: August 28, 2015, 01:37:11 PM »

Quote from: Brietta on August 27, 2015, 11:16:07 PM
May I recommend Mr Grime's comments to you ...You really don't need to, I have read the files, thanks anyway

**Snip
It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'cadaver scent' contaminant or human blood scent. No evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from this alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating evidence.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Cherry picking again are we? Martin Grime wrote that in relation to the CARS....he did not mention blood when he said in his opinion it was cadaver scent on other searches...actually, that proves the point that Mr Grime knows how to differentiate between the two possibilities....isn't he clever?

... ... and we do KNOW (or at least those of us who have been reading the posts on this thread with a modicum of understanding)

patronising will get you nowhere at all

that rather spectacular alert was to cellular material on the key fob of the Renault deposited by a living breathing human being.
Therefore ... corroboration that Eddie did not alert to cadaver scent in the Renault.

You potentially make two mistakes there

1) that the blood found on the car key fob WAS Gerry Mccanns and 2) that a cadaver dog also able to smell blood must have only smelt blood

Oh I forgot, Gerry McCann himself said there was no blood found ...are you disbelieving him? Edited, wrong interview referred to but he did say it

As an adjunct, what is the difference in the Lowe FSS report between it being a 100 per cent given in your view that Gerrys blood was in the car key fob and 100 per cent Madeleine's blood NOT being in the tiles from behnd the sofa

What he may have alerted to in apartment 5A is anyone's guess but as his false alert in the Renault attests ... it could have been anything at all which emits the VOCs he was trained to recognise.

false alert? Backtracking?

I find it amazing that there are so many people around absolutely determined that a little girl died in the apartment that night without a shred of evidence to support their aspirations.

Your last sentence is gross at best, but par for the course

Answers in case you wondered, are in purple!

Deposition of: JOHN ROBERT LOWE BSc CBiol MlBiol RFP Age: Older than 18

Profession of Witness: Forensic Scientist

FSS-GF-679 Emissao 2, Pagina 8
An incomplete, low-level DNA profile that matched corresponding components in the profile of Gerald McCann was obtained from cellular material present on the card key -  (286C/2007-CRL (12)).
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Just to clarify matters for you ...
  • there is no 'cherry picking' or obfuscation involved as I have made it plain that the reference quoted was made by Mr Grime in relation to what he had to say about Eddie's deployment in the garage
  • what a pity you assume I was patronising you as you have progressed to illustrate that you have clearly not understood what has been previously posted ... let me explain ...
  • Eddie woofed ... not at the boot where Keela subsequently alerted ... but at the driver's door of the Renault ... where Keela also alerted
  • according to Mr Grime Keela alerts only to blood ... therefore both these alerts were to blood
  • the Renault was moved to another floor of the garage
  • the key fob was secreted at a distance (fire service's bucket of sand)
  • Keela alerted to the key fob
  • Eddie alerted to the key fob
  • Eddie did not alert to the Renault from which the key fob had been removed
  • therefore Eddie did not alert to cadaver scent
  • Eddie alerted to what Keela did ... which we are told could only have been blood
I hope that helps you to a better understanding of my post.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #4162 on: August 28, 2015, 01:41:31 PM »
It is a fact that the word blood doesn't feature once in John Lowe's report ....

So what? the samples were of meagre quality, but enugh DNA remained for testing. You are free to start a mission called " Keela might not alert just to blood despite what her handler says"

stephen25000

« Reply #4163 on: August 28, 2015, 01:54:47 PM »
How wrong.

Loads of possible sightings including Tannerman and Smithman. 

THen IIRC over 20 in Malta and Gozo alone

Of course Roderick Robinson AKA MacDonald was arrested in Gozo at Sannat, just before Christmas.   And he now ls allegedly in jail in Malta.  I wonder if he is out of jail yet, cos SY want to speak to him and extradite him, do they not?

Mind you, there is something funny going on here cos bioth Anna and misty [IIRC the correct sleuths ] found that Roderick died some years ago

If so, who is this man?

Sightings sadie ???

It doesn't mean any of them was Madeleine.

ferryman

« Reply #4164 on: August 28, 2015, 01:56:50 PM »
Sightings sadie ???

It doesn't mean any of them was Madeleine.

Neither does it mean they were not.

Do you still believe the Smiths saw Gerry?

stephen25000

« Reply #4165 on: August 28, 2015, 01:57:03 PM »
It was a joke Stephen.  And you will also not that it was phrased in the form of a question.

Naturally JP.  8**8:/:

stephen25000

« Reply #4166 on: August 28, 2015, 02:00:17 PM »
Neither does it mean they were not.

Do you still believe the Smiths saw Gerry?

You can have your pipe dreams and you are welcome to them.

Tell me which sightings have been confirmed.

Do we have Mr.Smith's direct statement on this matter and not from another 'source' ?

ferryman

« Reply #4167 on: August 28, 2015, 02:01:40 PM »

You can have your pipe dreams and you are welcome to them.

Tell me which sightings have been confirmed.

Do we have Mr.Smith's direct statement on this matter and not from another 'source' ?

I asked whether you still believe the Smiths saw Gerry?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4168 on: August 28, 2015, 02:16:18 PM »
Thanks Mercury
Behaviour outside each apartment http://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8
5B 38:10
5D 41:39
5H 46:37

stephen25000

« Reply #4169 on: August 28, 2015, 02:21:36 PM »
I asked whether you still believe the Smiths saw Gerry?

Has it been ruled out by direct unequivocal evidence ?

Bearing in mind they didn't see the mans face clearly.

I recall you saying his daughter was better at observation than her father.