Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841672 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4215 on: August 28, 2015, 05:00:08 PM »
Here's one of them:

Why did Mark Harrison dismiss both inspections at villa and gym with these terse words?[i/]

On 02-08-07 the PJ conducted a search warrant at a villa in Praia da Luz currently occupied by the McCann family.

Later the same day PJ officers conducted a screening procedure involving items removed from the McCann’s villa.

What's your answer?

I wasn't there and I don't pretend to be an expert in that field.

Why don't you contact him yourself ?

Vulcair Anasak

« Reply #4216 on: August 28, 2015, 05:01:52 PM »
I never said science hasn't changed....your attention to detail is very weak

lets just deal with one of your claims...on what basis do you make the claim that my grasp of chemistry is weak...

seeing as you were claiming last week that water vapour was not  a gas you are making a fool of yourself once more

I apologise grandad. 8)--)) ?>)()<

(Ignorance is bliss.) 8(*(

ferryman

« Reply #4217 on: August 28, 2015, 05:02:43 PM »
I wasn't there and I don't pretend to be an expert in that field.

Why don't you contact him yourself ?

In which case you presumably don't dispute Harrison when he says that nothing (of an incriminating nature) can be inferred from the dogs' reactions?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4218 on: August 28, 2015, 05:02:57 PM »
I apolagise grandad. 8)--)) ?>)()<

(Ignorance is bliss.) 8(*(

now you are making a fool of yourself a second time...at least you are good at something

Vulcair Anasak

« Reply #4219 on: August 28, 2015, 05:09:24 PM »
now you are making a fool of yourself a second time...at least you are good at something
It's called having a sense of humor, not that you would understand. &%&£(+

I've made a fool of myself a second time, yet you have made mistakes more than I have and I'm very sure that other members will agree to the fact that you are a fool of fools. %£&)**#

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4220 on: August 28, 2015, 05:12:16 PM »
It's called having a sense of humor, not that you would understand. &%&£(+

I've made a fool of myself a second time, yet you have made mistakes more than I have and I'm very sure that other members will agree to the fact that you are a fool of fools. %£&)**#
I'm sure that poople as stupid as yourself will think I have made mistakes.....there you are a hat trick

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4221 on: August 28, 2015, 05:12:38 PM »
Hey Vulcair, why don't you introduce yourself over on the Trolls thread!  8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4222 on: August 28, 2015, 05:15:00 PM »
Hey Vulcair, why don't you introduce yourself over on the Trolls thread!  8((()*/

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Anna

« Reply #4223 on: August 28, 2015, 05:15:31 PM »
OK Guys, Please, lets try and adhere to the topic of thread.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Vulcair Anasak

« Reply #4224 on: August 28, 2015, 05:17:15 PM »
I'm sure that poople as stupid as yourself will think I have made mistakes.....there you are a hat trick
If this is not a mistake then what is dave?? &%+((£

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4225 on: August 28, 2015, 05:17:39 PM »
It is not too difficult to understand the words in the conclusions of the report. :

did not help to clarify  and  it is not possible for me to determine

Now what do you suppose that means? The full bit is in my earlier post if you want context.

so the final report says it cannot be confirmed that the dna was maddie's but it can't be ruled out... I don't see any problem with that statement

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4226 on: August 28, 2015, 05:18:44 PM »
If this is not a mistake then what is dave?? &%+((£

that's a typo...you have made several in your recent posts I have not bothered to point them out...or perhaps you just cannot spell

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #4227 on: August 28, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »
so the final report says it cannot be confirmed that the dna was maddie's but it can't be ruled out... I don't see any problem with that statement

Well that was like pulling frigging teeth.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Online misty

« Reply #4228 on: August 28, 2015, 05:21:20 PM »

Read up on kinetic theory dear.

It might help.

The rate of diffusion is lower on a 'windless' day, but it still occurs.

Double Dutch to me, Stephen.
All I've asked is for you to explain, in layman's terms, is how diffusion causes scent to be dispersed through the door seal from inside the car when the car is motionless. closed & in an underground car park. Is it really beyond you to help us thickos understand how Eddie could have scented something 10m away but passed the source on several occasions?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4229 on: August 28, 2015, 05:22:50 PM »
Double Dutch to me, Stephen.
All I've asked is for you to explain, in layman's terms, is how diffusion causes scent to be dispersed through the door seal from inside the car when the car is motionless. closed & in an underground car park. Is it really beyond you to help us thickos understand how Eddie could have scented something 10m away but passed the source on several occasions?
Ask Alice, he's good at explaining stuff to dunces like us.