Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841593 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4275 on: August 28, 2015, 10:29:22 PM »
8(*( 8(*( 8(*(

Something else for you stephen....I have posted before that the reason I find trolls so offensive is that I have been a victim myself. I have appeared on TV several times and someone posted a clip on you tube that attracted some vile comments...fortunately the clip has now been removed

Offline mercury

« Reply #4276 on: August 28, 2015, 10:29:43 PM »
I think there is a lot of insecurity on this forum...you and others included. That's four posters who have posted unsolicited personal  attacks against me this evening...most of which have been removed. Of course the small minded then post one of my responses totally out of context...yes...insecurity...lack of self esteem...just plain stupidity in some cases. I am quite flattered by yours and others continued personal attacks against me....if you think I am in the slightest offended by these posts you are very much mistaken

People don't wake up in the morning thnking, what shall I do today? oh, I know, let's go and attack the poster with the handle Davel. No, chum, it's very very simple....you dish it out, you should be man enough to take it back without bleating and squirming and crying bullying...as I said, simple as that...no one gives you the right to unsolicedly call people stupid, pathetic OR in MY case, when you told me two weeks ago to go back in the kitchen where I belong and proceed to cook a "frozen dinner for one" as IF you know anything about me

you should address the more peurile aspects of your online forum behaviour IMHO of course

I'm surprised Anna/Eleanor who were reading at the time left your "you are stupid" remarks standing too

Edited for spelling mistakes (just so you know I can spell as could the newbie who you accused of making "several spelling mistakes" which of course was a total lie on your behalf)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:37:32 PM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #4277 on: August 28, 2015, 10:31:18 PM »
I've led such an interesting successful life it is not surprising that you and others find it  incredible

You just can't help yourself can you?

@)(++(*

Do explain why it is not surprising..but do be very careful you don't hoist yourself by your own petard

stephen25000

« Reply #4278 on: August 28, 2015, 10:31:43 PM »
Something else for you stephen....I have posted before that the reason I find trolls so offensive is that I have been a victim myself. I have appeared on TV several times and someone posted a clip on you tube that attracted some vile comments...fortunately the clip has now been removed

Yet you cannot offer one iota of proof to back any of this up.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4279 on: August 28, 2015, 10:32:18 PM »
Prople don't wake up in the morning thnking, what shall I do today? oh, I know, let's go and attack the poster with the handle Davel. No, chum, it's very very simple....you dish it out, you should be man enough to take it back without bleating and squirming and crying bullying...as I said, simple as that...no one gives you the right to unsolicedly call people stupid, pathetic OR in MY case, when you told me two weeks ago to go back in the kitchen where I belong and proceed to cook a "frozen dinner for one" as IF you know anything about me

you should address the more peurile aspects of your online forum behaviour IMHO of course

I'm quite happy to take it...no squirming...you seem to post later...is it when you've finished your housework...you have made personal attacks on me tonight....don't whinge if you get it back in buckets

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4280 on: August 28, 2015, 10:33:02 PM »
Yet you cannot offer one iota of proof to back any of this up.

yes I can...you never learn do you

Offline mercury

« Reply #4281 on: August 28, 2015, 10:34:29 PM »
Scarcely.

Grime acknowledges the input of Grime and his dogs in the search of: holiday apartments, the villa of the Murats',  and areas in and around PdL.

Both inspections at the gym and the McCanns' villa he summarises as PJ exercises.

And while Harrison did recommend an inspection of vehicles, he recommended only that vehicles owned or driven by Murat should be inspected.

There were 3, one of which never made it, while 8 Harrison never said anything about did make it.

Harrison gives no clue who took part in that inspection.

Either you suffer from a very very bad memory problem or you are lying here, which  is it?

ferryman

« Reply #4282 on: August 28, 2015, 10:35:36 PM »
Either you suffer from a very very bad memory problem or you are lying here, which  is it?

Neither

ferryman

« Reply #4283 on: August 28, 2015, 10:37:53 PM »

Murat's Vehicles.

All vehicles Murat has had access to have been forensically examined to recover any surface trace evidence however they may all benefit from a full search by the EVRD and CSI dogs. They may be able to detect whether a dead body has been transported in one of the vehicles for intelligence purposes or detect human blood deposits that can be recovered and
examined in a laboratory for Madeleine McCann's blood.

Mark Harrison

Offline mercury

« Reply #4284 on: August 28, 2015, 10:38:26 PM »
I'm quite happy to take it...no squirming...you seem to post later...is it when you've finished your housework...you have made personal attacks on me tonight....don't whinge if you get it back in buckets

you have just proved my point, thanks so much

8((()*/

Now, I think your pathetic shenanigans have taken up too much of my valuable time, so carry on elsewhere and with others  pet, but good luck

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4285 on: August 28, 2015, 10:40:11 PM »
you have just proved my point, thanks so much

8((()*/

you don't have any valid points...I see you have ignored the on topic post where i pointed out your failure to understand what grime said

Offline Anna

« Reply #4286 on: August 28, 2015, 10:40:39 PM »
Topic....If you please. And leave out the goading and insults.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline mercury

« Reply #4287 on: August 28, 2015, 10:42:42 PM »
Murat's Vehicles.

All vehicles Murat has had access to have been forensically examined to recover any surface trace evidence however they may all benefit from a full search by the EVRD and CSI dogs. They may be able to detect whether a dead body has been transported in one of the vehicles for intelligence purposes or detect human blood deposits that can be recovered and
examined in a laboratory for Madeleine McCann's blood.

Mark Harrison

no one is disputing THAT, why cherry pick and waste time?  you are trying to convince the forum that Mark Harrison never asked for any other vehicles to be inspected, which is of course totally untrue, so why bother, the facts are available and citable....and will prove you wrong...."rolly eyes"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4288 on: August 28, 2015, 10:43:06 PM »
so the alerts...they have NO evidential reliability...and despite all the hot air no one has been able to tell us what if anything they have added to the investigation. Basically the alerts are meaningless

ferryman

« Reply #4289 on: August 28, 2015, 10:44:49 PM »

Here is what might be confusing you:

Key part underlined.

The output of this process of reconnaissance and review was a written document entitled “Madeleine McCann Search Decision Support Document” (see appendix 2) and submitted to the PJ with copies supplied to Leicestershire Police and NPIA on 23-07-07.
It recommended considering re searching:

- All accommodation occupied by the McCann family and their friends as well as any hired vehicles.
- The villa and garden occupied by Robert Murat and any vehicles he had access to.
- Areas of wasteland adjacent to Murat’s and the McCann’s apartment.
- Areas of the beach in Praia da Luz.
- A portion of the coastline east of Praia da Luz.

Decisions were taken to search vehicles other than Murats' vehicles.

But the way Harrison words it makes plain the decisions were not taken by him.

And another thing: note an absence from the above.  No mention of the gym.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:49:10 PM by ferryman »