Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841481 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4575 on: August 30, 2015, 11:13:28 AM »
a court of law does not decide innocence as I have explained to you before

A court of law decides 'not guilty or guilty' dave.

It's not up to the police.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4576 on: August 30, 2015, 11:13:52 AM »
so maddie fell off the balcony onto a very soft landing on  the bushes below and immediately died...it's more probable she was abducted by aliens

I don't believe she fell there. It is possible abductor Smithman was interrupted and quickly hid her in the bushes until the coast was clear. The only outside fall they probably investigated was onto the steps but Eddie/Keela should have found any trace of death evidence there. And MG said he wanted to further investigate the garden area so I don't know if that was done. Broken branches were collected from the flower bed.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:23:00 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4577 on: August 30, 2015, 11:18:10 AM »
A court of law decides 'not guilty or guilty' dave.

It's not up to the police.

so no one decides innocence...

the police decide who to investigate...without investigation no evidence...no evidence no court case..

so the police decide who to investigate...who they believe and therefore who goes to court...you would have to agree

stephen25000

« Reply #4578 on: August 30, 2015, 11:20:50 AM »
so no one decides innocence...

the police decide who to investigate...without investigation no evidence...no evidence no court case..

so the police decide who to investigate...who they believe and therefore who goes to court...you would have to agree

What are you on about innocence dave ?

The assumption is a person is not guilty, unless deemed guilty by a jury, or a magistrate(s).

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4579 on: August 30, 2015, 11:29:41 AM »
we don't have every detail so you can make up anything you like...but that's all it is...make believe

I'm looking at the evidence we do have, not making things up at all. I leave that to others whose flights of fancy take them to some amazing places.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4580 on: August 30, 2015, 11:29:46 AM »
What are you on about innocence dave ?

The assumption is a person is not guilty, unless deemed guilty by a jury, or a magistrate(s).

its up to the police who they gather evidence against and present it to the CPS.....if the police believe the mccanns are innocent...as they seem to do...then they have no evidence to take to the CPS

stephen25000

« Reply #4581 on: August 30, 2015, 11:35:40 AM »
its up to the police who they gather evidence against and present it to the CPS.....if the police believe the mccanns are innocent...as they seem to do...then they have no evidence to take to the CPS

They appear to have no evidence of anything, other than belief.

Besides dave, the crime occurred in Portugal.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4582 on: August 30, 2015, 11:47:56 AM »
They appear to have no evidence of anything, other than belief.

Besides dave, the crime occurred in Portugal.

if the mccanns lied then fraud occurred in the UK...it's down to whether SY believe the McCanns or not and what evidence they have against them. Sy are investigating a stranger abduction so they believe the McCanns and they are the experts

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4583 on: August 30, 2015, 11:51:02 AM »
I'm looking at the evidence we do have, not making things up at all. I leave that to others whose flights of fancy take them to some amazing places.

you have just admitted to speculation...if you do not know exactly where everyone was at every specific time then your timeline is made up

stephen25000

« Reply #4584 on: August 30, 2015, 11:52:47 AM »
if the mccanns lied then fraud occurred in the UK...it's down to whether SY believe the McCanns or not and what evidence they have against them. Sy are investigating a stranger abduction so they believe the McCanns and they are the experts

That first part I agree with.

Now as regards the police, the PJ believed the parents were involved.  Now what makes SY right and the PJ wrong ?

Tell me one thing sincerely, do you think this case will ever be solved ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4585 on: August 30, 2015, 12:05:35 PM »
That first part I agree with.

Now as regards the police, the PJ believed the parents were involved.  Now what makes SY right and the PJ wrong ?

Tell me one thing sincerely, do you think this case will ever be solved ?

the pj suspected the mccanns because they did not understand the evidence....they made a cock up which they admitted in the archiving report...now the evidence is understood the mccanns are not suspects...

probably the only chance there is of solving the case rests with SY....if they have found nothing...then I think the case will not be solved...we just do not know yet

stephen25000

« Reply #4586 on: August 30, 2015, 12:08:36 PM »
the pj suspected the mccanns because they did not understand the evidence....they made a cock up which they admitted in the archiving report...now the evidence is understood the mccanns are not suspects...

probably the only chance there is of solving the case rests with SY....if they have found nothing...then I think the case will not be solved...we just do not know yet

The PJ suspected the mccanns for a variety of reasons.

No one has been charged with anything.

SY found nothing in Portugal.

The case remains at ground zero.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4587 on: August 30, 2015, 12:47:02 PM »
The PJ suspected the mccanns for a variety of reasons.

No one has been charged with anything.

SY found nothing in Portugal.

The case remains at ground zero.

the evidence against the mccanns was all discounted in the archiving report...you don't have a clue what SY have found.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:49:54 PM by Eleanor »

stephen25000

« Reply #4588 on: August 30, 2015, 01:43:58 PM »
the evidence against the mccanns was all discounted in the archiving report...you don't have a clue what SY have found.

Well they haven't found Madeleine.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4589 on: August 30, 2015, 02:52:08 PM »
No I meant shortly before 10 Eleanor. We have no independent witness to Gerry's whereabouts after 9.15. Madeleine's name is heard being expressed quietly sometime around 9.30 which could have been Gerry searching for her and having found her in the flowerbed takes her to the bedroom where he considers what to do next. The sofa alert, I believe, was to historic blood.
Just commenting on "The sofa alert, I believe, was to historic blood."
Yes it is possible it is historic IMO.
Probably during construction the tiler got a small cut while cutting a tile.
A few drops of blood dripped onto the cement then tiles were laid on the cement.
What year was this block built?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:06:31 PM by pegasus »