Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841563 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4695 on: August 31, 2015, 08:13:01 PM »
It's a Myth.  Fabricated by Cristovao.

And you know this how?
if you cannot provide evidence or proof then what you say is as much a myth surely?

Just for reference

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic11923.html

Chapter 8

On the tv monitor, Eddie can be seen sniffing over Kate's clothing and marking that it had been in contact with a cadaver. The reactions of the dogs in the vehicle that had been used by Madeleine's parents can also be seen.

- At the medical center where I work, in England, before we came on holidays, people died whom I had been in contact with... you must be forgetting that I am a doctor...

- Yes you are - Joćo Tavared replies - and the death rate at the medical center where you work twice a week is extremely high...

It's true  - the arguido replies

Offline mercury

« Reply #4696 on: August 31, 2015, 08:18:11 PM »
Not explained away but explained.

Cuddle-cat: an error of omission, or commission?

Clothing not alerted to in the villa, transported in bog-standard cardboard boxes to a gym and apparently alerted to.

Which was right?

No alert in the villa?

Or alert in the gym?

Should police dogs attending a crime scene both trample all over stuff they are tasked to inspect and (one dog) pick stuff up in its mouth?

I'd be amazed if that is best practise ...

Apart from your own opinion, do you have any evidence that screening clothes is not done...then you have the parents bedroom and verandah alerts to "explain"

Offline Lace

« Reply #4697 on: August 31, 2015, 08:21:52 PM »
That would be true of course, Mercury. I do believe however that the dog has to be commanded to start working/searching.
Looking at the films MG would clap his hands or say "Find".

I agree Anna,  or Eddie would be barking at anyone who carries a bloody tissue from cutting themselves or from having a nose bleed,  a child who could have cut itself falling over etc. etc.   The dog finds when commanded to.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4698 on: August 31, 2015, 08:22:17 PM »
And you know this how?
if you cannot provide evidence or proof then what you say is as much a myth surely?

Just for reference

Chapter 8

On the tv monitor, Eddie can be seen sniffing over Kate's clothing and marking that it had been in contact with a cadaver. The reactions of the dogs in the vehicle that had been used by Madeleine's parents can also be seen.

- At the medical center where I work, in England, before we came on holidays, people died whom I had been in contact with... you must be forgetting that I am a doctor...

- Yes you are - Joćo Tavared replies - and the death rate at the medical center where you work twice a week is extremely high...

An extract from Cristovao's Book.  A complete fabrication.

Offline misty

« Reply #4699 on: August 31, 2015, 08:25:08 PM »
And you know this how?

Just for reference

Chapter 8

PPC did not work on the investigation & his book was released as fiction well before the case was shelved.

ferryman

« Reply #4700 on: August 31, 2015, 08:26:11 PM »
Apart from your own opinion, do you have any evidence that screening clothes is not done...then you have the parents bedroom and verandah alerts to "explain"

Everything is explained by inconsistent results which does not enable us to draw any inference whatever from dog reactions.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4701 on: August 31, 2015, 08:32:08 PM »
And you know this how?

Just for reference

Chapter 8

Hmmm ... so what other of the 48 questions did the arguida answer? 

You have posted complete and utter falsehood here and the sad thing is you cannot fail to know that is exactly what it is.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

ferryman

« Reply #4702 on: August 31, 2015, 08:36:07 PM »

I think, where you may be confused, is that I said there was no chance of screening of clothing revealing anything of worth to the enquiry.

That is because the clothes had been in common circulation for fully 3 months after the crime.

So what could they have found?

Spots of Madeleine's blood?

And if they had, so what?  Madeleine sat on mummy's knee or Daddy's knee and has a nose bleed or other minor abrasion.  Blood transfers to clothing.

What would that prove?

Offline Carana

« Reply #4703 on: August 31, 2015, 08:44:13 PM »
And you know this how?

Just for reference

Chapter 8

Mercury, that's from Cristovćo's "novel"...

Offline Carew

« Reply #4704 on: August 31, 2015, 08:48:32 PM »
Not explained away but explained.

Cuddle-cat: an error of omission, or commission?

Clothing not alerted to in the villa, transported in bog-standard cardboard boxes to a gym and apparently alerted to.

Which was right?

No alert in the villa?

Or alert in the gym?

Should police dogs attending a crime scene both trample all over stuff they are tasked to inspect and (one dog) pick stuff up in its mouth?

I'd be amazed if that is best practise ...

At the villa, did the dogs have access to the clothing samples packed in boxes for inspection at the gym?

The packing of clothes seems to have taken place before the dogs arrived.

It seems unclear and unconfirmed that the dog alerted to the same clothing in the gym which had been previously ignored in the villa.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/INSPECTION_SITES.htm

Offline Carew

« Reply #4705 on: August 31, 2015, 08:51:01 PM »
I agree Anna,  or Eddie would be barking at anyone who carries a bloody tissue from cutting themselves or from having a nose bleed,  a child who could have cut itself falling over etc. etc.   The dog finds when commanded to.

Does the contamination result of nose-bleeds, bloody tissues and children falling over disappear then after the dog has been commanded to search?

ferryman

« Reply #4706 on: August 31, 2015, 08:59:15 PM »

At the villa, did the dogs have access to the clothing samples packed in boxes for inspection at the gym?

The packing of clothes seems to have taken place before the dogs arrived.

It seems unclear and unconfirmed that the dog alerted to the same clothing in the gym which had been previously ignored in the villa.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/INSPECTION_SITES.htm

Yes:

Following the search effected at Rua das Flores, 27, during which certain items were seized, this present inspection was performed, in a place appropriated for its purpose, attempting to identify particular pieces of clothing possibly indicated by the dogs, namely Eddy [that] indicates cadaver odours and Kila [that] indicates blood odours.

Clothing laid out all over the villa, but not alerted to, was packed into cardboard boxes and transported to the gym so the dogs could have a second stab ....

Offline misty

« Reply #4707 on: August 31, 2015, 09:05:49 PM »
Does the contamination result of nose-bleeds, bloody tissues and children falling over disappear then after the dog has been commanded to search?

Isn't the point of the blood dog to check for areas the original CSI team were unable to detect, or missed, using accepted scientific tests?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4708 on: August 31, 2015, 09:40:40 PM »
Quote from: carana
Mercury, that's from Cristovćo's "novel"...

Are you confusing him with the novel written by Marcos Correia, the girls from the stars?

If you read the introduction, it is clear it is not, as in the other example, a "novel"

Quote from: misty
PPC did not work on the investigation & his book was released as fiction well before the case was shelved.

I know he did not, but there is nothing to say he was not told certain thngs, and again, please show where it was released as fiction...

Quote from: eleanor

An extract from Cristovao's Book.  A complete fabrication.

I already asked you for evidence or proof that it was such, none forthcoming??!

Quote from: Brietta

Hmmm ... so what other of the 48 questions did the arguida answer? 

You have posted complete and utter falsehood here and the sad thing is you cannot fail to know that is exactly what it is.
Who mentioned the 48 questions? KM was interviewed for hours before that questioning
What I have posted is quotes from a source, what is actually sad is your deriding my attempt to challenge a claim on here that you made...with some kind of authority....well, show us the proof that Kate McCann never uttered these words, a simple denial from her will also do.....I would have thought the attempt to clear up "myths" would be applauded by you, but seems you are satisfied to just declare without back up?

Hmmmm

It may well be it was "fabricated"...but does the "say so" of a few internet posters with nothing to back up their belief given, just prove it? Why  the "horrendous"  reaction in any case? Is it beyond the realms of possibility KM said words to that effect? Her sister in law said any cadaver scent may have come from work as they were both doctors.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 09:44:25 PM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #4709 on: August 31, 2015, 09:46:38 PM »
Everything is explained by inconsistent results which does not enable us to draw any inference whatever from dog reactions.
There was nothing inconsistent about alerts to the parents bedroom or verandah

inferences aside, no explanation has been given which suffices