Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841672 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4800 on: September 01, 2015, 04:48:26 PM »
That photo could bring a tear to anybody's eye. Its so, so, Sad. And tells all, about the pain that they were suffering.

But there is just so much rock solid evidence against the McCanns they just don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4801 on: September 01, 2015, 05:08:12 PM »
That photo could bring a tear to anybody's eye. Its so, so, Sad. And tells all, about the pain that they were suffering.

Never mind, they soon felt better.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:10:32 PM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4802 on: September 01, 2015, 05:18:50 PM »
Never mind, they soon felt better.

What absolute heartless rubbish. So they have lost their daughter.....and you have no sympathy.....what is wrong with you and others on here.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4803 on: September 01, 2015, 05:32:05 PM »
What absolute heartless rubbish. So they have lost their daughter.....and you have no sympathy.....what is wrong with you and others on here.

They look very unhappy in the picture, but does that mean they felt unhappy? There are pictures a few days later where they look really happy, but you and others say they weren't feeling happy. Seems we can't judge how they feel by looking at photos of them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Carana

« Reply #4804 on: September 01, 2015, 05:33:38 PM »
Possibly, but she was wearing them on the 6th May

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id170.html

OK, it's possible that she'd taken them out.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4805 on: September 01, 2015, 05:39:24 PM »
They look very unhappy in the picture, but does that mean they felt unhappy? There are pictures a few days later where they look really happy, but you and others say they weren't feeling happy. Seems we can't judge how they feel by looking at photos of them.

photos take a snapshot...anyone with any humanity would understand that they are broken inside at the loss of their daughter...your attitude appalls me

Offline Carana

« Reply #4806 on: September 01, 2015, 05:40:03 PM »
It seems obvious that Mr Amaral and the PJ quite simply had no understanding of that.  Is there perhaps an element of culpability that no-one in authority from the British side took them aside and explained in the simplest language possible exactly where the dogs were in the food chain of an investigation.

Or was it the 'perfect storm' of misunderstanding all round.  Quite frankly I don't think Mr Amaral was qualified to be the lead investigator in a missing child case.  That there were a few indications of concern about that can be read between the lines ... but given the PJ reputation for excellence could anyone in authority on the British side be expected to have foreseen that not only would the function of the dogs be misunderstood but that there would be misunderstanding of forensics into the bargain and an apparent failing to seek help from experts on that ... and don't tell me there are no DNA experts in Portugal.

Harrison recommended Grime. Did either of them point out the caveats at the time, beyond the official blurb? Or was any informal caution ignored?

Re the DNA: Of course there are forensic DNA experts in Portugal. Corte Real being one of them - the one who was even interviewed for Amaral's "documentary" and who agreed with Lowe. If they didn't trust the FSS, then why didn't they simply fax the Lowe email to him and ASK?

Offline Carana

« Reply #4807 on: September 01, 2015, 05:46:23 PM »
Someone (on the Portuguese side) Carana has mentioned often but whose reports (I confess) I have never come across is Court-Real (not sure if that's the right spelling) who seems to have been from the Portuguese forensic lab?

Perhaps I should read the reports of the Portuguese forensic lab more closely.

But certainly the Portuguese forensic laboratory seems to have been highly competent, but limited in their ability to shed clues on the mystery of what happened to Madeleine because of the paucity of raw data they were fed to work with by the PJ.

Dr Francisco Corte-Real
Vice President, National Forensics Institute

33.09 – When those 15 alleles are included in a mix, where beyond those 15 we can have another 30 or 40 alleles, that means that it includes biological material from several persons. And there it can be much more difficult, much more inconclusive, because we may have a mixture from several persons, including hypothetically, if that happens, we may have several persons from the same family, and that may even give us the idea, in a way, that a certain missing person may be included, and that is not conclusive.

stephen25000

« Reply #4808 on: September 01, 2015, 05:48:29 PM »
photos take a snapshot...anyone with any humanity would understand that they are broken inside at the loss of their daughter...your attitude appalls me

I can show a lot of photos with the mccanns laughing , including that little video with mccann laughing his head off days after Madeleine's disappearance.

I have sympathy for Madeleine and her siblings. Her parents remain responsible for her misfortune and ,  unless proved otherwise that's how it will remain.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:54:44 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4809 on: September 01, 2015, 05:50:10 PM »
I can show a lot of photos with the mccanns laughing , including that little video with mccann laughing his head off days after Madeleine's disappearance.

I have sympathy for Madeleine and her siblings. Her parents remain responsible for her misfortune and date,  unless proved otherwise.

so you have no sympathy for her parents...that's quite a cruel attitude to have...says a lot about you

stephen25000

« Reply #4810 on: September 01, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »
so you have no sympathy for her parents...that's quite a cruel attitude to have...says a lot about you

Their arrogance was their downfall and Madeleine suffered the consequences.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4811 on: September 01, 2015, 05:54:59 PM »
Their arrogance was their downfall and Madeleine suffered the consequences.

I think your arrogance could be your downfall....people bereft of compassion tend to be very unhappy in their own lives

ferryman

« Reply #4812 on: September 01, 2015, 05:57:40 PM »

No you can't.

What you can show is a lot of doctored photos ....

stephen25000

« Reply #4813 on: September 01, 2015, 05:59:47 PM »
I think your arrogance could be your downfall....people bereft of compassion tend to be very unhappy in their own lives

I have compassion for starving people and those suffering who get caught up on wars,  victims of extremists.

Not for the mccanns .

They don't deserve it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4814 on: September 01, 2015, 06:01:23 PM »
I have compassion for starving people and those suffering who get caught up on wars,  victims of extremists.

Not for the mccanns .

They don't deserve it.

so no compassion for victims of crime...not the mccanns but victims in general...the Needhams for instance