Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841661 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4875 on: September 01, 2015, 09:44:52 PM »
No I wasn't there that night. 8(>((

Looking at the pages since I first posted again, just proves to me my thoughts. Whilst dogs can, and are very useful tools, in this case they proved zero.

And as usual most of the posts/claims here are based around the BS that appeared first in PT "Newspapers" then UK "Newspapers" therefore I'm outta here again.

Nope, most of the posts aren't , so you are wrong but

&8#£%

stephen25000

« Reply #4876 on: September 01, 2015, 09:45:45 PM »
and the illuminate...don't forget the illuminati

So you one with sadfie on that. 8**8:/:

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4877 on: September 01, 2015, 09:46:25 PM »
Nothing to do with them.

Just PR and high level government assistance.

FACTS.

did you think I was serious

stephen25000

« Reply #4878 on: September 01, 2015, 09:49:02 PM »
did you think I was serious

Try asking the human reptile hybrids.

@)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline mercury

« Reply #4879 on: September 01, 2015, 09:50:40 PM »
Why can no-one else see the complete injustice in this example of accusing a person based on a clothing alert?
Here is a fact - clothing spends most of its time NOT being worn. Probably 98% of its time. Just laying around in your house or flat. Have a look around your place and it proves it.
So before you even think of suspecting a person based on clothing alert you have to look at all the many possible scenarios that fit in that 98% where even if the alert were valid the person is completely innocent.
How  rubbish is that post?  the Mccanns were suspected before the dogs were brought in, their alerts confirmed the PJs suspicions or at least strengthened them and you can't judge them for that! As Bob Small is said to have said, people get arrested in the UK for less...the whole industry surrounding the notion that the Mccanns should never have been suspects is a joke basically

Offline mercury

« Reply #4880 on: September 01, 2015, 09:54:22 PM »
On reading back I see the 6 dead bodies argument was argued over but not resolved...par for the course I guess on this forum...can't be bothered to reignite it for proof and evidence either way...too many people having kittens over whether Km ever mentioned anything....as IF that would be a lie or  crime if she did

@)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4881 on: September 01, 2015, 09:57:30 PM »
On reading back I see the 6 dead bodies argument was argued over but not resolved...par for the course I guess on this forum...can't be bothered to reignite it for proof and evidence either way...too many people having kittens over whether Km ever mentioned anything....as IF that would be a lie or  crime if she did

@)(++(*

it's been resolved...there is no proof that Kate ever said it

stephen25000

« Reply #4882 on: September 01, 2015, 09:59:10 PM »
it's been resolved...there is no proof that Kate ever said it

Or didn't say it for that matter.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4883 on: September 01, 2015, 10:03:35 PM »
Or didn't say it for that matter.

yes...like the loch ness monster..fairies at the bottom of the garden....ghosts..... mediums...no proof either way

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4884 on: September 01, 2015, 10:03:58 PM »
How  rubbish is that post?  the Mccanns were suspected before the dogs were brought in, their alerts confirmed the PJs suspicions or at least strengthened them and you can't judge them for that! As Bob Small is said to have said, people get arrested in the UK for less...the whole industry surrounding the notion that the Mccanns should never have been suspects is a joke basically

Wonder if you have an independent cite for Bob Small saying that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #4885 on: September 01, 2015, 10:06:05 PM »
yes...like the loch ness monster..fairies at the bottom of the garden....ghosts..... mediums...no proof either way

Wow.

You amaze me yet again. 8)--))

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4886 on: September 01, 2015, 10:06:16 PM »
Wonder if you have an independent cite for Bob Small saying that.

there won't be a quote...
but like the loch ness monster....and the claim that stephens got two balls...who knows

stephen25000

« Reply #4887 on: September 01, 2015, 10:08:15 PM »
there won't be a quote...
but like the loch ness monster....and the claim that stephens got two balls...who knows

Funny you said that after all your claims. *&*%£

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4888 on: September 01, 2015, 10:10:24 PM »
Funny you said that after all your claims. *&*%£

I can prove all my claims

stephen25000

« Reply #4889 on: September 01, 2015, 10:10:48 PM »