Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841662 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5055 on: September 07, 2015, 07:54:59 AM »
No one needs to, the professionals concluded the alerts were due to what the dogs were trained for, they were under no obligation to explain the minutiae of how dogs work and that should be the end of the story. But labour it ad infinitum, even Hercules stopped at 12
Martin Grime is onLinkedIn...as a professional yourself garnering a thousand pound a day if you could, you could join and email him for the answer, it's not hard

Rubbish. You quoted "drug and explosives dogs"...  A rather very very different scenario.

Quote- the professionals concluded the alerts were due to what the dogs were trained for unquote
Yes,  true,  which could have been pig blood in Eddie's case,   or scent left from something that was there and then removed [another professional]

stephen25000

« Reply #5056 on: September 07, 2015, 09:38:32 AM »
Quote- the professionals concluded the alerts were due to what the dogs were trained for unquote
Yes,  true,  which could have been pig blood in Eddie's case,   or scent left from something that was there and then removed [another professional]

You've been consuming too many pork pies.  8)--))

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5057 on: September 07, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »
Can you see people who may be walking up & down the street Rua DFGM from the balcony or the garden - or do you have to exit the garden gate first? Simple question.
At the time you claim move 1 took place Jez's route did not enter into the equation.

You only have to look out over the side gate in both directions. Very simple. I showed a safer way - retrieving from the wall separating the McCann/Oldfield apartments and taking the dark path route.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:34:12 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #5058 on: September 07, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
You only have to look out over the side gate in both directions. Very simple. I showed a safer way - retrieving from the wall separating the McCann/Oldfield apartments and taking the dark path route.

Did Eddie indicate in the location to which you refer?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5059 on: September 07, 2015, 02:21:29 PM »
Did Eddie indicate in the location to which you refer?

Eddie indicated the garden and MG wanted to further investigate it. You can simply check up and down the road and leave by the side gate. It only takes seconds to get on to the dark path.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5060 on: September 07, 2015, 02:23:21 PM »
Eddie indicated the garden and MG wanted to further investigate it. You can simply check up and down the road and leave by the side gate. It only takes seconds to get on to the dark path.

Is this the path that is closed off by a high wall at the far end?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5061 on: September 07, 2015, 02:29:23 PM »
Is this the path that is closed off by a high wall at the far end?

Yes there is a dead end but not if you use the middle path. The path in front of the gardens then the middle path to Block 4 car park and out across to the wasteland. The checkers and Jes used the road route so the inside path route is safer.

Offline misty

« Reply #5062 on: September 07, 2015, 02:37:47 PM »

Did Eddie indicate in the precise area in the garden where you state the body was retrieved from?
And you still haven't explained why the gate handles weren't contaminated.

ferryman

« Reply #5063 on: September 07, 2015, 02:40:06 PM »

Where is it stated Grime wanted to further investigate the garden?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5064 on: September 07, 2015, 02:50:37 PM »

Did Eddie indicate in the precise area in the garden where you state the body was retrieved from?

I haven't mentioned nothing about gate handles and everybody uses handles. You won't catch anyone that way. There is a possibility that somebody came but it doesn't mean Smithman didn't leave the side gate way and get to the path in seconds. What is important is how it was done and who had the opportunity and was later seen with the lookalike child. As the only people seen out on the streets that night were crecheman, Jes and the checkers it is easy to leave with a child (if you know everyone else is still at the table - patio side exit) without being noticed.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5065 on: September 07, 2015, 03:16:32 PM »

What sort of contamination are you thinking of?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #5066 on: September 07, 2015, 03:26:43 PM »
I haven't mentioned nothing about gate handles and everybody uses handles. You won't catch anyone that way. There is a possibility that somebody came but it doesn't mean Smithman didn't leave the side gate way and get to the path in seconds. What is important is how it was done and who had the opportunity and was later seen with the lookalike child. As the only people seen out on the streets that night were crecheman, Jes and the checkers it is easy to leave with a child (if you know everyone else is still at the table - patio side exit) without being noticed.

I won't mention the fact that whoever moved the cadaver-leaking corpse didn't have their clothes contaminated.
I won't that whoever moved the cadaver-leaking corpse did so without contaminating their hands.

The Sperrys went to dinner at the Tapas Bar.
The Carpenters left the Tapas Bar.
The Moyses walked back to their apartment.
The Edmonds left the Tapas Bar.
JW was walking around with his child in the pushchair.
Just a few off the top of my head.
The cleaning supervisor (whose name I will look up) was wandering around in Block 4.

All within your timeframe for the first move. Yet no-one saw your carrier. Was that because it just didn't happen the way you said?
Eddie gave a possible indication in the flowerbed immediately underneath the verandah according to Grime. How does that fit in with the verandah & the wardrobe in thesis' timeline?

Offline misty

« Reply #5067 on: September 07, 2015, 03:28:21 PM »

What sort of contamination are you thinking of?

The same sort of contamination that Amaral believed showed the McCanns concealed & disposed of a cadaver.

ferryman

« Reply #5068 on: September 07, 2015, 03:30:56 PM »
I won't mention the fact that whoever moved the cadaver-leaking corpse didn't have their clothes contaminated.
I won't that whoever moved the cadaver-leaking corpse did so without contaminating their hands.

The cleaning supervisor (whose name I will look up) was wandering around in Block 4.

All within your timeframe for the first move. Yet no-one saw your carrier. Was that because it just didn't happen the way you said?
Eddie gave a possible indication in the flowerbed immediately underneath the verandah according to Grime. How does that fit in with the verandah & the wardrobe in thesis' timeline?

That's a very good question ....

Offline jassi

« Reply #5069 on: September 07, 2015, 03:44:52 PM »

Indeed, it would seem almost impossible for any sort of abduction to take place at all, given all that activity you describe.

Or maybe not -