Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841594 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5130 on: September 08, 2015, 10:16:14 PM »
Amaranth agrees with me... That's going to upset a few people

Glad I made your day  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #5131 on: September 08, 2015, 10:16:56 PM »
They do something called a DNA sweep
That's what they should have done on the bedclothes too instead of sending them to the laundry

Who sent the bedclothes to the laundry and when? Do you have the cite?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5132 on: September 08, 2015, 10:19:29 PM »
Who sent the bedclothes to the laundry and when? Do you have the cite?

You asked the same question last week and the cite was supplied...we've just had a quote where Saint amaral agrees with me

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5133 on: September 08, 2015, 10:20:53 PM »
Doesn't answer the question.... How many washes would it take to remover cadaver scent

Every wash dilutes the scent until there is non left

I don't know.

An EVRD dog received additional training on human cadavers which were buried on land and submerged underwater. This took place in America and facilitated by the FBI at the University of Tennessee. The scent detection threshold of the dog is greatly enhanced. (MH)
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5134 on: September 08, 2015, 10:26:19 PM »
I don't know.

An EVRD dog received additional training on human cadavers which were buried on land and submerged underwater. This took place in America and facilitated by the FBI at the University of Tennessee. The scent detection threshold of the dog is greatly enhanced. (MH)

Both those cases are not remnant scent as the cadaver is still present

Offline mercury

« Reply #5135 on: September 08, 2015, 10:26:58 PM »
You asked the same question last week and the cite was supplied...we've just had a quote where Saint amaral agrees with me
You must be mixing me up with someone else...and I don't recall reading either the question from another or the cite provided, and Amaral in your latest quote makes no mention of laundering the bedclothes either, so you are making it up as you go along it seems, unless you can prove I'm mistaken...go ahead, happy to be corrected

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5136 on: September 08, 2015, 10:30:38 PM »
You must be mixing me up with someone else...and I don't recall reading either the question from another or the cite provided, and Amaral in your latest quote makes no mention of laundering the bedclothes either, so you are making it up as you go along it seems, unless you can prove I'm mistaken...go ahead, happy to be corrected

Be happy
You are corrected

Offline mercury

« Reply #5137 on: September 08, 2015, 10:32:28 PM »
Be happy
You are corrected

That's not a mature answer, it doesn't answer the question, neither does it provide  any facts, so can I take it I was correct. Thanks. if anyone else wants to provide THE cite that shows the bedclothes were sent off to the laundry, go ahead.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5138 on: September 09, 2015, 08:45:34 AM »

1. Eddie didn't alert to pig's blood, he alerted to human blood.
2, Even if he did alert to pig's blood, how did it get there? Do you think some previous holiday maker had smuggled their pet pot-bellied pig into the apartment and it had an accident?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 12:32:56 AM by Admin »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #5139 on: September 09, 2015, 09:25:07 AM »
1. Eddie didn't alert to pig's blood, he alerted to human blood.
2, Even if he did alert to pig's blood, how did it get there? Do you think some previous holiday maker had smuggled their pet pot-bellied pig into the apartment and it had an accident?

Eddie was trained using pig carcasses,   Grime said himself the dog wouldn't be able to distinguish between pig and human decomposed flesh.

No I don't think anyone would have smuggled a pet pot-bellied pig into the apartment [though they could check  ?{)(**]    pig blood as I have said before could have been in the fertiliser in the garden soil.

Though I think it was more than likely the bedroom alert was to something that had blood on it but was removed.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5140 on: September 09, 2015, 09:27:29 AM »
Not that I'm advocating that pig blood was what Eddie alerted to, but the scent of it could have been brought into the apartment by a butcher or an abbatoir worker (on holiday?  part-time cleaner?) , so no need for the ridiculous pot-belly pig scenario.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5141 on: September 09, 2015, 09:36:30 AM »

Sorry.  I refuse to believe that Cadaver Scent can't be washed out, even after only three or four washes, if as many as that.

stephen25000

« Reply #5142 on: September 09, 2015, 10:04:20 AM »
Sorry.  I refuse to believe that Cadaver Scent can't be washed out, even after only three or four washes, if as many as that.

You do know I presume organic remains millions of years old have been found ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5143 on: September 09, 2015, 10:08:17 AM »
You do know I presume organic remains millions of years old have been found ?

That's the whole point
There were no remains in Pdl
You wouldn't get rid of a dinosaur in 2 or 3 washes

stephen25000

« Reply #5144 on: September 09, 2015, 10:10:29 AM »
That's the whole point
There were no remains in Pdl
You wouldn't get rid of a dinosaur in 2 or 3 washes

You do not know that.

it depends on the effectiveness of the sampling method, and if the samples were taken from the correct locations.