Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841492 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5175 on: September 09, 2015, 06:49:49 PM »
True.

But Stephen will get upset if you say things like that ...

If you think I am upset you are sorely mistaken.

I am not the person who has attacked Martin Grime relentlessly without even any experience of this area of forensic work whatsoever.

It merely adds to the distinct impression that what the dogs indicated is of paramount importance and every effort is being made therefore to attack Grime, and inplicitly the dogs as well.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5176 on: September 09, 2015, 07:18:12 PM »

I am not the person who has attacked Martin Grime relentlessly without even any experience of this area of forensic work whatsoever.

It merely adds to the distinct impression that what the dogs indicated is of paramount importance and every effort is being made therefore to attack Grime, and inplicitly the dogs as well.

I think you are quite mistaken when you make the claim that posters are denigrating Mr Grime when in fact they are supporting what he clearly says in his statements.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5177 on: September 09, 2015, 07:18:43 PM »

how can it be important when grime himself say the alerts have no evidential reliability

stephen25000

« Reply #5178 on: September 09, 2015, 07:23:56 PM »
how can it be important when grime himself say the alerts have no evidential reliability

Yet you and other mccann supporters keep posting on this thread.

8)--)) 8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5179 on: September 09, 2015, 07:24:59 PM »
Yet you and other mccann supporters keep posting on this thread.

8)--)) 8((()*/

to correct the lies as I have already said

stephen25000

« Reply #5180 on: September 09, 2015, 07:25:44 PM »
My dogs brilliant
Was on a shoot (edited) and when it came to totting up although I only had two pheasants I explained that the dog had alerted in15 other places and someone must have removed them giving me a total of 17..my explanation that dogs don't lie was met with ridicule

Edited ?

Where exactly ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5181 on: September 09, 2015, 07:27:59 PM »

ferryman

« Reply #5182 on: September 09, 2015, 07:28:21 PM »
I think you are quite mistaken when you make the claim that posters are denigrating Mr Grime when in fact they are supporting what he clearly says in his statements.

I am deeply critical of Martin Grime.

I think he was heedless and cavalier.

stephen25000

« Reply #5183 on: September 09, 2015, 07:32:50 PM »
not by me

Tell me dave, what is the consequence of shooting pheasants outside the period of October 1st to  January 31st  which is regulated by UK law?

https://www.gov.uk/hunting/overview

stephen25000

« Reply #5184 on: September 09, 2015, 07:33:58 PM »

Irrelevant.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5185 on: September 09, 2015, 07:34:17 PM »

I was initially supportive but since reading the criticism of Grime by the PJ I realise how poorly the dogs performed..I feel Grime should have been much more open in his interpretation of the alerts.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5186 on: September 09, 2015, 07:59:51 PM »

I can sympathise with that.  But I think there was far more put on his shoulders than would be normal practice in an investigation where he would be working with another handler and reporting to senior management who knew what they were about using the dogs as a tool not as a conclusion.
He was used to turning up with his dogs ... doing the job with them ... reporting back ... and that was that.  On to the next job and next report.

I don't think there would have been all this "dogs don't lie" nonsense but for the false leaks to the press about forensics bolstered by the release of the videos on the internet.  That wasn't down to Martin Grime and I think he was probably quite dismayed by it. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

ferryman

« Reply #5187 on: September 09, 2015, 08:00:53 PM »
Irrelevant.

Even after Amaral has lost his appeal?

stephen25000

« Reply #5188 on: September 09, 2015, 08:02:31 PM »
Even after Amaral has lost his appeal?

Let's wait and see. 8)--))

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5189 on: September 09, 2015, 08:13:19 PM »
Tell me dave, what is the consequence of shooting pheasants outside the period of October 1st to  January 31st  which is regulated by UK law?

https://www.gov.uk/hunting/overview

I was on a family holiday in Portugal at the time