Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841664 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5205 on: September 09, 2015, 10:11:51 PM »
IMO that official would not have been MH. And your ideas that MH "turned his back on  ...." and that MG "largely disregarded the direction of ...." are incorrect IMO.
If you watch the videos you will see these two experts working very efficiently together.

With respect, Pegasus, when I look at the parts of the videos we have had access to I believe I watched something which was not fit for purpose and would probably never have seen the light of day in a court.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:14:27 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #5206 on: September 09, 2015, 10:15:57 PM »
With respect, Pegasus, when I look at the parts of the videos we have had access to I believe I watched something which were not fit for purpose and would probably never have seen the light of day in a court.

You saw what you wished to see, and made your judgement on your clear total support of the mccanns.

Regardless of anything else.

ferryman

« Reply #5207 on: September 09, 2015, 10:18:02 PM »
You saw what you wished to see, and made your judgement on your clear total support of the mccanns.

So you would deny total support for Amaral?

stephen25000

« Reply #5208 on: September 09, 2015, 10:20:31 PM »
So you would deny total support for Amaral?

Yep

You should read my past posts more carefully. ?>)()<

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5209 on: September 09, 2015, 10:30:56 PM »

The first time I watched them I expected to see irrefutable evidence of something horrible.

Quite literally ... I could not believe my eyes.

I then came to the conclusion using logic and observation, that although dogs may not lie humans can most definitely delude themselves.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #5210 on: September 09, 2015, 10:31:24 PM »
Robert Murat had access to 3 vehicles.

Two were in the line-up

One wasn't.

Which one was that? And are you inferring somethng?
Pegasus is right btw that 8/10 of the vehicles inspected were related to Murat (his own, his mothers, his gf and her ex, and Malinka) the other two being the Mccanns and the Gorrods

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5211 on: September 09, 2015, 10:32:03 PM »
With respect, Pegasus, when I look at the parts of the videos we have had access to I believe I watched something which was not fit for purpose and would probably never have seen the light of day in a court.
If you think it is important then tell us what it is.
But you did recognise both MH and MG in the videos?
Did you notice them turning backs on or disregarding each other?
Looks like a very efficient team to me.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5212 on: September 09, 2015, 10:49:02 PM »
Absolutely not
I think someone had been watching me all week and took the pheasants
The police were not interested and blamed me
If you only shot 2 pheasants, your dog's 15 alerts mean that the thief (who you claim stole the pheasants before your dog could even get to them) must have moved the birds after stealing them, and if you tell us the alert locations, we may be able to find the perp.

Offline misty

« Reply #5213 on: September 09, 2015, 10:55:02 PM »
If you only shot 2 pheasants, your dog's 15 alerts mean that the thief (who you claim stole the pheasants before your dog could even get to them) must have moved the birds after stealing them, and if you tell us the alert locations, we may be able to find the perp.

The dog was originally trained to find partridges so he may have been a bit confused.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5214 on: September 09, 2015, 10:58:35 PM »
If you think it is important then tell us what it is.
But you did recognise both MH and MG in the videos?
Did you notice them turning backs on or disregarding each other?
Looks like a very efficient team to me.

I saw neither efficiency or a team.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5215 on: September 09, 2015, 11:15:28 PM »
I saw neither efficiency or a team.
What makes you think it is not a team?
Why do you think it is inefficient?
What is the thing in the dog videos which you have a problem with?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5216 on: September 10, 2015, 12:14:57 AM »
What makes you think it is not a team?
Why do you think it is inefficient?
What is the thing in the dog videos which you have a problem with?

The dogs found not a jot of evidence in 2007 which made them a total irrelevance then and even more of an irrelevance now.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5217 on: September 10, 2015, 12:50:05 AM »
The dogs found not a jot of evidence in 2007 which made them a total irrelevance then and even more of an irrelevance now.

You wish. SY have got springer spaniels back on the case.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5218 on: September 10, 2015, 01:17:08 AM »
You wish. SY have got springer spaniels back on the case.
If it hadn't been for a sighting deflecting all attention exclusively to the east and northeast, NPIA might IMO have selected for EVRD all garden type areas around 5 and 4 and also immediately west over road.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:20:47 AM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #5219 on: September 10, 2015, 01:23:05 AM »

not a very logical answer to a question about how it wasn't teamwork or efficient lol