Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841665 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5220 on: September 10, 2015, 01:40:09 AM »
It has to be said the whole dog anathema = protesteth too much with period pads pig blood toenails and plasters and all the other bollocks

some peopel have to realise/accept, yes, it IS a possibility Madeline McCann died in that flat, whether it can be worked out when and how,  or not, and not bust their guts to try and prove that she couldn't "possibly" have done so
TAKE NOTE
it will do you good

Online misty

« Reply #5221 on: September 10, 2015, 02:09:06 AM »
Which one was that? And are you inferring somethng?
Pegasus is right btw that 8/10 of the vehicles inspected were related to Murat (his own, his mothers, his gf and her ex, and Malinka) the other two being the Mccanns and the Gorrods

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

993 to 994  External diligence re: Robert Murat rental vehicle 2007.05.13   

04 Volume IV, pp. 993 to 994

The PJ had a search warrant for the same vehicle for the cadaver dog inspection but the car never made it to the underground parking lot. 

Offline mercury

« Reply #5222 on: September 10, 2015, 02:32:35 AM »

The PJ had a search warrant for the same vehicle for the cadaver dog inspection but the car never made it to the underground parking lot.

Thanks...and? You reckon Murat was involved? Where the evidences?

just give me ONE

ferryman

« Reply #5223 on: September 10, 2015, 07:02:51 AM »
Which one was that? And are you inferring somethng?
Pegasus is right btw that 8/10 of the vehicles inspected were related to Murat (his own, his mothers, his gf and her ex, and Malinka) the other two being the Mccanns and the Gorrods

No, I'm not inferring anything.

There was a vehicle Murat hired that never made the line-up.

I've no idea why.

I'm not aware that the decision (not to include that vehicle) had anything to do with Murat.

ferryman

« Reply #5224 on: September 10, 2015, 07:04:38 AM »

Thank you Misty.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5225 on: September 10, 2015, 07:41:20 AM »
It has to be said the whole dog anathema = protesteth too much with period pads pig blood toenails and plasters and all the other bollocks

some peopel have to realise/accept, yes, it IS a possibility Madeline McCann died in that flat, whether it can be worked out when and how,  or not, and not bust their guts to try and prove that she couldn't "possibly" have done so
TAKE NOTE
it will do you good

most of us have been saying for years that maddie may have died in the apartment..

Offline Lace

« Reply #5226 on: September 10, 2015, 07:54:24 AM »

TAKE NOTE
it will do you good

I really think you are quite arrogant calling what experienced people in their field have said  bollocks.

I think it would do YOU good to realise that it is a possibility that Eddie alerted to something which had blood on it and was removed,   something that any one of the family who stayed in 5a after the McCann's could have deposited then removed.

Eddie didn't really bother with the bedroom at all,  he would have just ran out from there if Grime hadn't called him back on numerous occasions.

In the end I think the poor dog just barked at a scent he recognised [blood]   just to finish the whole exercise.

If Grime hadn't known it was the McCann's apartment would that have happened?   

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:56:31 AM by Lace »

stephen25000

« Reply #5227 on: September 10, 2015, 08:08:31 AM »

TAKE NOTE
it will do you good

I totally agree.

Then it is hardly surprising given what the mccans actually admitted in the hacking inquiry, which was more than plainly obvious.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5228 on: September 10, 2015, 08:13:27 AM »
I really think you are quite arrogant calling what experienced people in their field have said  bollocks.

I think it would do YOU good to realise that it is a possibility that Eddie alerted to something which had blood on it and was removed,   something that any one of the family who stayed in 5a after the McCann's could have deposited then removed.

Eddie didn't really bother with the bedroom at all,  he would have just ran out from there if Grime hadn't called him back on numerous occasions.

In the end I think the poor dog just barked at a scent he recognised [blood]   just to finish the whole exercise.

If Grime hadn't known it was the McCann's apartment would that have happened?

Perhaps you should accept that Grime was the expert in this. He knew how to use his dogs and he knew what they did and did not alert to - he trained them and tested them constantly. Fantasising about what Eddie was thinking and about what you think he was alerting to is also arrogant in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5229 on: September 10, 2015, 08:17:03 AM »
Perhaps you should accept that Grime was the expert in this. He knew how to use his dogs and he knew what they did and did not alert to - he trained them and tested them constantly. Fantasising about what Eddie was thinking and about what you think he was alerting to is also arrogant in my opinion.
re: your last sentence: isn't that what the "Dogs Don't Lie" brigade have been doing for the last 8 years?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5230 on: September 10, 2015, 08:20:30 AM »

Grime has made it clear he cannot confirm what the dog's alerted to...that is absolutely clear..it is you and other sceptics on her who want to contradict what Grime says...arrogance no...there is a much better word

stephen25000

« Reply #5231 on: September 10, 2015, 08:21:01 AM »

Well put G-Unit. 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5232 on: September 10, 2015, 08:22:49 AM »
I totally agree.

Then it is hardly surprising given what the mccans actually admitted in the hacking inquiry, which was more than plainly obvious.

it's interesting you agree with a poster who has managed to get so much wrong...not my opinion but a fact

stephen25000

« Reply #5233 on: September 10, 2015, 08:26:29 AM »
it's interesting you agree with a poster who has managed to get so much wrong...not my opinion but a fact

It is pleasant for once to have woken up and see a BS claim to have been removed from the forum , on this thread.

I presume any more will be dealt with in the same way.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5234 on: September 10, 2015, 08:27:35 AM »
It is pleasant for once to have woken up and see a BS claim to have been removed from the forum , on this thread.

I presume any more will be dealt with in the same way.

what claim was that