Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841657 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5295 on: September 10, 2015, 02:36:12 PM »
I don't accept that argument at all
Grime is not a scientist

No reason given? No alternative definition of 'suggestive'? No basis for your declaration therefore.

(No-one said Grime was a scientist, but you have been known to claim scientific knowledge, so I thought you may have known what 'suggestive' meant. Obviously not)
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5296 on: September 10, 2015, 02:41:44 PM »
your forum name suggests that you are the female of the species.  Most people called Alice are female, with one or two exceptions.

Alice is uncommon as a baby name for boys. At the modest height of its usage in 1906, 0.014% of baby boys were given the name Alice. It ranked at #504 then. The baby name has since markedly declined in popularity, and is today of infrequent use.
http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Alice/m
Result = happy posting.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5297 on: September 10, 2015, 02:42:41 PM »
Alice is uncommon as a baby name for boys. At the modest height of its usage in 1906, 0.014% of baby boys were given the name Alice. It ranked at #504 then. The baby name has since markedly declined in popularity, and is today of infrequent use.
http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Alice/m
Indeed.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5298 on: September 10, 2015, 02:45:33 PM »
What I or anyone else thinks is totally irrelevant
Grime needs to explain what he said

I agree, your thoughts are irrelevant. What is relevant is the opinion of an experienced dog trainer and handler.Grime should explain to whom? To you? Why? It seems perfectly clear to me.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5299 on: September 10, 2015, 02:51:06 PM »
In his rogatory interview grime was asked on two occasions if the alerts confirmed cadaver odour
He dodged both questions
My opinion is that if cadaver odour is confirmed then the mccanns have some serious questions to answer
But it is not confirmed

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5300 on: September 10, 2015, 02:52:08 PM »
No reason given? No alternative definition of 'suggestive'? No basis for your declaration therefore.

(No-one said Grime was a scientist, but you have been known to claim scientific knowledge, so I thought you may have known what 'suggestive' meant. Obviously not)

Posting on a phone at work

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5301 on: September 10, 2015, 02:55:03 PM »
I agree, your thoughts are irrelevant. What is relevant is the opinion of an experienced dog trainer and handler.Grime should explain to whom? To you? Why? It seems perfectly clear to me.

Grime doesn't have to explain to anyone but until he does we don't know what he means by suggestive..... What it means to you is irrelevant .... It's what grime means that's important and we don't know

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5302 on: September 10, 2015, 02:55:59 PM »
If it's perfectly clear to you then what conclusions have you drawn regarding the presence or otherwise of a cadaver in Apartment 5a in May 2007?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5303 on: September 10, 2015, 02:57:25 PM »

I don't know what grime means by suggestive and neither do you
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 03:46:46 PM by davel »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5304 on: September 10, 2015, 04:11:06 PM »
your forum name suggests that you are the female of the species.  Most people called Alice are female, with one or two exceptions.

Alf you are trolling.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5305 on: September 10, 2015, 04:14:32 PM »
I don't know what grime means by suggestive and neither do you

Having established you don't know what it means does it follow that others don't either?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5306 on: September 10, 2015, 04:22:35 PM »
Having established you don't know what it means does it follow that others don't either?

No evidence was forthcoming as a result of the dogs visit to Praia da Luz ... in other words, they found nothing ... and are therefore an irrelevance.

Well that is 'suggestive' of the value of their visit to me.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5307 on: September 10, 2015, 04:28:29 PM »
No evidence was forthcoming as a result of the dogs visit to Praia da Luz ... in other words, they found nothing ... and are therefore an irrelevance.

Was anything the dogs turned up sent for analysis by FSS ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5308 on: September 10, 2015, 04:34:55 PM »
Was anything the dogs turned up sent for analysis by FSS ?

Yes.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #5309 on: September 10, 2015, 04:37:12 PM »

If of no value why post on this thread ? *&*%£